Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Drugs

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • http://ask.fm/ceadog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 16,109 rep

I now have 20 Difene tablets because my dentist has a guilty conscience. Tonight is gonna be fun :D

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Resident Tree Hugger

• 16,415 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 1,306 rep
Gonna be trying shrooms sometime in the near future. I'm excited. :lol:

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,164 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 4,747 rep

Me and a friend have just got our plans together for a weekend of bouncing our tits off on mandy in a couple of weekends. Gunna be a massive buzz, haven't had any since September. Oh giggles. :happy:

lastnightonGDA

lastnightonGDA
  • splosher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts
  • Joined Jun 16, 2010
  • 951 rep

Took this superman pill the other day. Hadn't taken ecstasy since the summer, it was incredible, I was losing my mind haha. I was literally not on this world. At some point I went to bathroom and while waiting for a stall, I stood there in the spot I'd stood so many times before looking at the WC I've been in 500 times, but it was not the same bathroom, it wasn't real. omg

god I've scared myself with that sentence even HAH

Fuckie the Drunk Clown

Fuckie the Drunk Clown
  • You stupid fuck.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,144 posts
  • Joined Jul 17, 2008
  • 316 rep

I might be dropping acid for the first time this week. Any risks I should be warned of? My friend told me it can send you to the hospital cause it can fuck you up internally. just wanna be safe and enjoy the trip :lol:

John.

John.
  • I sought my image in the scorching glass

• 28,885 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2006
  • 6,786 rep

I might be dropping acid for the first time this week. Any risks I should be warned of? My friend told me it can send you to the hospital cause it can fuck you up internally. just wanna be safe and enjoy the trip :lol:

Just read up on Erowid. You'll find reports of the best and worst things that can happen and info about interactions to avoid, how to dose, what kind of environment to be in and all that. 

Céadóg

Céadóg

• 15,533 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 16,109 rep

Yeah just basically be in a good place mentally and physically. The one and only time I dropped acid I was depressed as fuck and in a strangers house so I ended up in a really bad way.

phslaxmidi10

phslaxmidi10
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 1,362 rep

Drugs scare the fuck outta me.  Probably because I have a lot of shit that I keep locked up.  I just have thoughts that I would be one giant mess of a bad trip with anything that I ever tried.  Friends ask me to do shrooms or acid all the time, but there's no fucking way I can see myself doing anything.  Anybody have these feelings before trying anything for the first time?

Céadóg

Céadóg

• 15,533 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 16,109 rep

Drugs scare the fuck outta me.  Probably because I have a lot of shit that I keep locked up.  I just have thoughts that I would be one giant mess of a bad trip with anything that I ever tried.  Friends ask me to do shrooms or acid all the time, but there's no fucking way I can see myself doing anything.  Anybody have these feelings before trying anything for the first time?

Keeping things locked up isn't the problem, it's how those things affect you and such. If you're depressed as fuck or anything like that, don't touch anything mind altering. If you're in pretty good nick mentally, it shouldn't be a problem.

lastnightonGDA

lastnightonGDA
  • splosher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts
  • Joined Jun 16, 2010
  • 951 rep

drugs are good for the occasional fun. I am in a bit of a pickle right now. I've been taking every weekend for almost a year. I don't really feel the consequences but I'm starting to worry about the consequences I'll see in the future. Drugs are really really normal here. I will leave this city once I've finished my bachelor. Travel, work, party with only alcohol and then see if I still want to come back. This city is dangerous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users