Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

Drugs

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

Brigister

Brigister
  • I'm a mess and you're a work of art

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,541 posts
  • Joined Aug 30, 2011
  • 1,192 rep
So, I searched, but I didn't find a proper Drug Thread. There's a thread about weed, but it's kind of a different thing in my opinion. Mods please, if there's one already, let me know and lock this thread.

Drugs: Have you experienced any? How were they? What drugs did you try? Bad or good experience?
Share your experiences about drugs.

I have never tried any drugs, except for marijuana, but I guess it doesn't count.

Artificial Idiot

Artificial Idiot
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined Aug 15, 2011
  • 488 rep
I haven't tried any yet but who knows maybe one of these days I will.

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,285 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,548 rep

POPULAR

Nah, weed is the furthest I'll go. I am thankful for drugs though, because they inspired this tune :D

• The Snark, mechanicalman, Carrie. and 3 others like this

Billie Hoe is my hero

Billie Hoe is my hero
  • ♥ Jimmy Sullivan ♥

• 18,735 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2005
  • 853 rep
I smoked joints now and then when I went to junior high school. I was scared of my parents smelling it on my clothes and my hair. I freaked out almost everytime because of that, so I guess it wasn't really for me. :lol: I prefer drinking.

I took LSD and cocaine on the same night one time, and after that I've never done drugs again (except alcohol). I don't remember much off that night, but apparently I acted like a complete maniac. Eventually I passed out and the cops ended up driving me home.

Yussef

Yussef
  • love infinitely

• 17,344 posts
  • Joined Jun 22, 2006
  • 4,603 rep
I've had my fair share of weed but got pretty bored of it.
And uh, speed. Made me lose a bunch of weight (lost my apetite), obviously felt wide awake (until pretty awful crashes) for a few hours, discovered some sort of creative outlet (I threw out most of the drawings I made but I still have some of my rants hidden somewhere), extended my attention span which helped with..fuck all, because I refused to do my homework, higher sex drive than usual and um..I don't know. It was addictive, though. I used to go through several packets of chewing gum in one night because I'd chew too fast. Hardcore. The worst experience I had with it was when I jumped in the school swimming pool with some in my pocket and so I lost twelve euros worth of it, which for a 15 year old, is a lot of money. (Okay..not really the worst experience but I was quite bummed after this.)

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 17,902 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,282 rep
I've never tried anything. I probably never will either.
  • greenandweird likes this

Ashley!

Ashley!
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2011
  • 1,093 rep
Do pain killers count? When I was in 7th grade, my appendix ruptured so I had a shit ton of pain meds. A couple of years later I found what was left over and took them cause I was bored.
Vicodin did nothing for me, not when my appendix ruptured , not when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, and not when I did it for fun (will it did make me puke. :dry: )
Tylenol with Codeine (I'm pretty sure thats the other one I had), on the other hand, made me really giggly and happy.

I guess those are the only drugs I've ever abused (well besides pot, but I don't really count that as a "drug" ), and I'll probably never do it again, or do any other drugs for that matter.
  • NoneofTheAbove. likes this

mechanicalman

mechanicalman
  • 11,274 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2006
  • 1,542 rep
Don't do them kids, they're bad for you.

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball

• 17,902 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,282 rep

Don't do them kids, they're bad for you.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
  • Ashley!, Artificial Idiot, Tommy's Tonsils and 1 other like this

Rancid punk:LTD

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep
I've never done anything but I've always been interested in speed.
  • Artificial Idiot and Carpe Diem like this

Brigister

Brigister
  • I'm a mess and you're a work of art

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,541 posts
  • Joined Aug 30, 2011
  • 1,192 rep

I've never done anything but I've always been interested in speed.

Mmmmh I'm seeing many people interested in speed lately. Amphetamine is actually one of the drugs that I'll never try, FOR SURE. It gives high addiction from the first time you take it, it's just like hell 'cause when you start using it you get used to do things on speed and you can't do things normally anymore. My friend's father was a speed-addicted back in his youth and it took really a huge effort to get out of speed addiction.
Billie Joe used to be a speed user, just watch Green Day's live at Chicago's Jaded in 1994... he's totally on speed.

Some drug that I'd like to try are acid and shrooms. They're not really addictive anda friend told me that they give you trips that are so freaking funny... furthermore they kind of open your third eye.
  • Artificial Idiot likes this

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

Mmmmh I'm seeing many people interested in speed lately. Amphetamine is actually one of the drugs that I'll never try, FOR SURE. It gives high addiction from the first time you take it, it's just like hell 'cause when you start using it you get used to do things on speed and you can't do things normally anymore. My friend's father was a speed-addicted back in his youth and it took really a huge effort to get out of speed addiction.
Billie Joe used to be a speed user, just watch Green Day's live at Chicago's Jaded in 1994... he's totally on speed.

Some drug that I'd like to try are acid and shrooms. They're not really addictive anda friend told me that they give you trips that are so freaking funny... furthermore they kind of open your third eye.

I don't think I'll ever try it, because I have epilepsy and that wouldn't be a good combination.

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,697 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,415 rep
Yeah. Weed is the furthest I'll go. It's a social based thing, like drinking. I equate Weed to magic mushrooms too.

Anything harder is just pointless, and a bit sad actually.

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw
  • I'm a fake doctor. Don't trust me.

• 15,510 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,640 rep
Don't try mushrooms, and don't try mdma.
Just a friendly advice.

You know what? Stick to alcohol. You can't bad trip on that, unless you get violent. Few do, most of us just get horny and kinda loose.
  • Harry Potter. likes this

Artificial Idiot

Artificial Idiot
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined Aug 15, 2011
  • 488 rep
I'd like to try weed, LSD/acid and maybe heroin.

Advertising

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

heroin's always interested me too

Artificial Idiot

Artificial Idiot
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined Aug 15, 2011
  • 488 rep

heroin's always interested me too

Really? Cool. Not many people say that. We should try together.

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

Really? Cool. Not many people say that. We should try together.

:D haha I'm down. I blame my interest on pulp fiction

Artificial Idiot

Artificial Idiot
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined Aug 15, 2011
  • 488 rep

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... haha I'm down. I blame my interest on pulp fiction

Nice! I blame my intrest on most of my favorite bands doing drugs. And I'm a wee bit self-destructive.
  • naliuj likes this

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

Nice! I blame my intrest on most of my favorite bands doing drugs. And I'm a wee bit self-destructive.

yea that too for sure. I remember watching pulp when I was about 17 and it excited me. Not that that would be my experience but it'd be amazing

Mary711

Mary711
  • Living for the next show

• 8,402 posts
  • Joined Jun 30, 2010
  • 2,300 rep
I never tried any and I don't want to in the future.

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw
  • I'm a fake doctor. Don't trust me.

• 15,510 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,640 rep

POPULAR

Good luck begging for spare change on the corner trying to get your next hit.
  • The Snark, Velocity, mitzymoo and 5 others like this

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

Good luck begging for spare change on the corner trying to get your next hit.

the addictive side and how fast it can
destroy your life irks me. That and disease, there's pros and cons to every drug, all heroin really is is a form of morphine.

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,697 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,415 rep

Don't try mushrooms, and don't try mdma.
Just a friendly advice.

You know what? Stick to alcohol. You can't bad trip on that, unless you get violent. Few do, most of us just get horny and kinda loose.

This. I've done shrooms once and actually it was pretty much the most fun I've ever had, but some of my friends had some and had shitty as fuck trips. MD doesn't interest me in the slightest though. Like most of the harder things tbh.

And what the fuck is with people saying they want to try Heroin? Its like...the scuzziest, most fucking disgusting drug of the lot. If you want to try shit like that because your favourite bands have or because you see it in movies...shit that makes me worry about humanity.

-Laura

-Laura
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined Aug 10, 2011
  • 79 rep

I never did any drugs accept weed.
I'd like to try acid and shrooms too. A friend of mine was on shrooms and he didn't dare to go to toilet because he saw papa smurf in the toilet haha.
  • HeißblütigerPinguin, Artificial Idiot and Brigister like this

• Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2009
  • 36 rep

This. I've done shrooms once and actually it was pretty much the most fun I've ever had, but some of my friends had some and had shitty as fuck trips. MD doesn't interest me in the slightest though. Like most of the harder things tbh.

And what the fuck is with people saying they want to try Heroin? Its like...the scuzziest, most fucking disgusting drug of the lot. If you want to try shit like that because your favourite bands have or because you see it in movies...shit that makes me worry about humanity.

it is dirty as fuck and scary, I find it interesting though, I am too smart to get into that shit and I know it's been romanticized. I most probably won't do it but I do find it attractive. I worked hard for my life and I'm not keen on blowing it.

The Snark

The Snark
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Joined Apr 29, 2005
  • 1,006 rep
My friend brought pot brownies to school once, but it's been years since that happened and I don't see myself ever doing it again. And then there was my addiction to sleeping pills and Nyquil...

the addictive side and how fast it can
destroy your life irks me. That and disease, there's pros and cons to every drug, all heroin really is is a form of morphine.

Hmmm...not quite sure there's really any pros to heroin.

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball

• 17,902 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,282 rep
Do we really have people in here saying they want to try heroin?
This is why our jails are full. Being curious is one thing, but actually saying you WANT to try a drug as addictive and destructive as heroin or methamphetamines? I weep for society.
  • Billie Hoe is my hero and Occam's Chainsaw like this

Artificial Idiot

Artificial Idiot
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined Aug 15, 2011
  • 488 rep
Let's not get our underwears in knots here. Yes society sucks and yes heroin is destructive but everyone has there own preferences and me personally, I'm not getting any of the drugs I want to try soon so really it's not a big deal. I'll be lucky if I get to try weed before I can move out. Heroin is dirty but are we all really clean?

fiercecircus

fiercecircus
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts
  • Joined Aug 21, 2011
  • 525 rep
Heroin is scary scary stuff kids. Stay off the H train. Besides, nobody ever tells you about how awful you feel afterwards!

If you really want to try opioids, just let your appendix rupture, or get your gall bladder out or a kidney stone. They'll probably give you dilaudid (hydromorphone) or morphine. It'll make you puke, but it'll take the pain away. Also, my dad had it in the hospital and drunk dialed my mom on it. And if you use heroin/opiates long enough, you'll get really constipated. REALLY constipated. Like going to the hospital for an enema constipated.

Speed? Come on, meth is horrible. Don't do meth. Bad shit, your teeth fall out, etc. I have entertained the thought of taking ritalin or adderall when i need to study, get a ton of shit done, or really focus on something, but otherwise no thanks.

I have never taken hallucinogens because i'm afraid of a bad trip. I have too much anxiety, too much depression. It could be like happy dancing bears for me, or it could be hell. I'm not about to tempt fate. Plus shrooms make you puke, i hate puking. Fuck that shit.

Anyways. Weed is enough. Cocaine is fucking dumb. Weed is fine- it's really silly. If you want to kill an evening giggling at cartoons, it's a fine drug.

And for fuck's sake kids, don't take Ketamine! That shit does awful stuff to animals. I would not want to experience that. I mean, it's related to PCP- that shit is crazy. Just... it lowers your body temperature and lowers your seizure threshold and it just... sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users