Static Noise 53: Xmas Show!

greendaytone

Merry Christmas weekend Green Day fans! Hope you're all having a good time so far and get lots of Green Day goodies under the Xmas tree, if you celebrating. If you find some time, check out our Static Noise Christmas show, where we talk about the new songs by The Boo and The beginning of the AI Musical Tour, and more highly mature discussion that regular listeners have come to expect from us!

Listen & Download

[podcast]ep53[/podcast]

Listen above or right click this link to save the mp3. Better yet, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes to get the latest episodes automatically when they're published.

Be a part of the show:

Follow us on our new twitter account @StaticNoiseGDA

Like the show on Facebook

Send us your thoughts, comments, feedback, suggestions or stories to be read on the show to staticnoise@greendayauthority.com.

Topics links:

Songs from The Boo

American Idiot Musical begins in Utica, NY & Review

Song of the Week: "You Lied"

Scattered Memories: “Disappearing Boy”

Ha! I was laughing the whole time though this podcast!

Andres, you and your hot chocolate! :lol:

Oh, and I did guess the song. I'm pretty sure I got it right.

Downloaded on my ipod...do you want something funny to do on Christmas Eve?? Listen to Static Noise podcast :lol:

:wub:

Downloaded on my ipod...do you want something funny to do on Christmas Eve?? Listen to Static Noise podacst :lol:

:wub:

I think we've found an official Static Noise promoter! :)

I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol: Guys you're great, I listened to it twice! Possibly the best Christmas present this year :P

I think we've found an official Static Noise promoter! :)

:lol: I'd be honoured!

But you guys don't even need one, it's amazing how many new GDCers discover this place through the podcast, like me...you're already web stars :P

I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol: Guys you're great, I listened to it twice! Possibly the best Christmas present this year :P

Aww that's awesome. I quite liked this episode. Glad you guys are enjoying it too.

wooo thanks for reading my story! :dance: When I was first listening to it I was scared that you guys were going to make robot voice (steven?) read it. hahaha. that would have made it pretty funny, actually.

i think i want to hear him say " hot damn". :ninja:

What a nice Christmas present! Great show, it amused me very much while doing present wrapping that I should've done yesterday.

It's the first time I listen to Static Noise :blush: and i have to say that it's great :woot: (i didn't know how awesome it was D: )

It's the first time I listen to Static Noise :blush: and i have to say that it's great :woot: (i didn't know how awesome it was D: )

Yay! We've sucked in a new listener!

Santa Jizzed on your floor XD

And this was also my first time listening, and I can assure you I will listen from now on :D

Archived