The Boo

captain peroxide

time to bring the ol' phase back to use. it's "HO AS HELL!!1!"

I was totally just thinking about this. Haha :D

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I want for Christmas is The Boo's album!!!!! :lol:

I'm incredibly excited for this. Maybe they'll have a Christmas/New Year concert in Oakland soon....? :woot::eyebrows:

All I want for Christmas is The Boo's album!!!!! :lol:

I'm incredibly excited for this. Maybe they'll have a Christmas/New Year concert in Oakland soon....? :woot::eyebrows:

That would be awesome, will have to wait and see what becomes of this.

The cover kinda has a Ramones look to it.

That must be why it's so easy on the eyes. Good observation.

The more I think about this, the more intrigued I become. Adrienne has roots in the scene that brought Hüsker Dü and the Replacements. Billie Joe brings his wisdom of East Bay music, along with his years of experience in a mainstream rock band. The kids are young and usher in more modern influences, ensuring that the whole thing won't be a massive nostalgia trip. And since they all live together as a cohesive unit, you know the four of them have to possess decent chemistry.

I'd say the Boo has the potential to be legendary.

I love how just before I saw the news of this I was rewatching the CBS interview from 2009. Billie's words of "This isn't a family business" are just ringing in my ears. Bless you, ya wee hypocrite!

I love how just before I saw the news of this I was rewatching the CBS interview from 2009. Billie's words of "This isn't a family business" are just ringing in my ears. Bless you, ya wee hypocrite!

"Green Day" is not. Though, "The Boo" is.

It's relevant to the thread?

No, it isn't. You guys can talk about your new profile pictures over PM or something, it's not relevant here.

I really don't know if I should expect anything more besides the picture, and knowing they have a family band, nevertheless, the whole idea is so awesome! It seems like a great way to keep the fam a solid unit. Wooo for the Armstrongs!

I busted out laughing when I saw that picture. I do think there cute though. Looks like they have snowmen on them :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Oh my god! I love this family! This photo was the best birthday present I could have! (Jakob is positively bien foutu quand même for we did not see him for a pretty long time on pictures, adolescence fits him very well.). Even if they don't release or shit, I think that's AWESOME. Haaaahaha. Billie bassist? Yay, I wanna hear it (and see it, I have a weird sort of obsession with bassists). As well as Adrienne singing!

GOD!

I'm excited for this!! I wanna hear what everyone else sounds like singing :) It would be funny if Jakob was really on vocals lol.

Adrienne is a sneaky fricken heifer for teasing us with pictures :lol::P

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:yay: :yay: :yay::bunny: :bunny: :bunny::woot: :woot: :woot:

okay I'm done with the spammy smilies :happy: no amt could express my exictement

About that latest tweet... OK, why do these people INSIST on being so ridiculous and adorable? It's getting ridiculous, and adorable.

I'm seriously SO excited about this!!! I REALLY wanna hear adrienne sing, and jakob looks way older than I thought he would be. He's cute though. :P

:yay: :yay: :yay:

If Adie is really gonna sing, I so wanna hear that. I think this could be great. And Jakob has really grown up.

That photo is awesome :woot:

Billie Joe in pajamas. Billie Joe in fucking pajamas.

Billie in red christmas pajamas.

Billie in red christmas pajamas and a white tie.

Billie in red christmas pajamas, a white tie, and a hat.

Billie in red christmas pajamas, a white tie, a hat, and blonde hair.

My life is perfect. :mellow:

I thought that was Jason for a second, but then I noticed the man's hair is tidy. :P

I'm pretty sure that is Jason in the Christmas party picture.

Archived