The Boo

captain peroxide

I adore it, I think it's perfect. It's exactly what I'd expect from an Armstrong family band with Adie on vocals. It's fun and it makes me smile. Happy Holidays indeed.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andres, are you guys

I've only listened to a tiny bit of one of the songs. I'll wait to listen to the rest till we get a better quality version.

Hey, totally off subject, but are you guys going to upload that interview you did with David for his radio show? I think David said it he was going to upload it to his website this week, but I don't know for sure.

Andres, are you guys

Hey, totally off subject, but are you guys going to upload that interview you did with David for his radio show? I think David said it he was going to upload it to his website this week, but I don't know for sure.

Not sure. I hadn't planned on publishing it anywhere.

I really want Adie to form a girl band. I don't think I've fangirled this hard over something in a long time.

I think Jakob is a great guitarist for a 13 year old. The songs are ok I think, they don't top Green Day or anything, but they're alright. They've earnt they way on to my ipod

I've only listened to a tiny bit of one of the songs. I'll wait to listen to the rest till we get a better quality version.

Andres what are you talking about? There are totally great quality versions on youtube of all four songs on user "sandrakayevans" channel. The EP is great! :)

I really like the Christmas song :) and the others are really fun too, I actually really like Adie's voice and Jakob is really good on the guitar. And imagine getting this from your own family at Christmas, you'd love it!

Andres what are you talking about? There are totally great quality versions on youtube of all four songs on user "sandrakayevans" channel. The EP is great! :)

And it seems that the ones she uploaded last night were re-uploaded in better quality.

On the offchance, can anyone scan/decently photograph either the vinyl or cd sleeves, disc/record themselves please?

Here's the best I've been able to find - it's from the FB page that Tony cooked up the other day.

The%20Boo.jpg

The Complete EP Uploaded In MP3 Format.

Merry Christmas.

And to you as well, m'friend. Thanks a TON for that -- did you do some clean-up of your own on the rips? They sound fantastic!

Looooove the artwork/family photo...

the band name has yet to grow on me

Music sounds fun, I like Super Starship and the Christmas rendition :)

does anyone know what font they used on the cover?

Helvetica Black Condensed

It's not the exact font, but it's pretty close to it.

I! FUCKING! LOVED! IT! A big fat fucking fantarded squee to the Armstrongs! Rock and fucking roll Adrienne!

Haters can suck my saggy old mom boobs.

Mwah and a Merry Christmas to all. :hug:

I am with you there Abbey and a Merry Christmas to you :hug:

I have ONE issue with these songs: Jakob needs a little bit of work on guitar. Mainly going from chord to chord. There are occasionally "gaps" between chords. Just isn't smooth. Not a huge issue, just something I noticed.

I have ONE issue with these songs: Jakob needs a little bit of work on guitar. Mainly going from chord to chord. There are occasionally "gaps" between chords. Just isn't smooth. Not a huge issue, just something I noticed.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I used to do that alot when I first started out :P

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I used to do that alot when I first started out :P

Didn't we all? :lol:

But he'll come around, that's for sure

Didn't we all? :lol:

Haha! So true! I'm sure he'll get used to changing chords with more playing.

Thats so cool it's nice to hear the Armstrong family all does music together!!!

Before I heard Adrienne's voice: :S

After I heard her voice: :mellow: > :o > :woot: > :wub: :wub: :wub:

I honestly loved every bit of this. Sure, it would never win a Grammy or anything (especially not with those lyrics :lol:), but it's fun and catchy. And I would absolutely love to get my hands on a CD. :happy:

...On the other hand, I hate this family for reminding me of the fact that my family is totally lame and boring. :lol:

Well, I honestly REALLY love her voice. It's girlish and groovy and sweet. Sorta reminds me a tiny bit of best coast. I honestly like it. Even if it wasn't adrienne I'd dig it. I'm a sucker for girls singing rock songs. And I love the lyrics for wallflower. Haha the uptown refference. I love that place.

I'm totally getting a Best Coast vibe, too!

Little silent boy :lol:

God, I was laughing so hard I must have two ribs broken. I know what to air in the living room Christmas eve. The first and only time someone will make me rock on a Christmas song.

And I still love I want revenge. It's so cute, the mixture between Adie's teenage voice and the lyrics!

On wallflower there's this slight punk sound, it reminds me of something, I can't find what :runaround:

On wallflower there's this slight punk sound, it reminds me of something, I can't find what :runaround:

There was a song that Wallflower reminded me of but for the life of me I can't think of what it is. Oh well, fantastic songs! Very energetic garage rock and Adie's voice matches it perfectly.

This is totally awesome! I Loved IT! Adie's Voice, my god it is so nice! I like a lot the Christmas Medley! What else can i say? I want this Cd goes worldwide, i never doubt about buy it!

Thanks for the link. It's on my playlist now ;) .

Archived