The Boo

captain peroxide

oh now I see that too. Maybe it means Emily's Army. I can kinda see it on the drum kit in the background too

That's probably what it means :lol: Can't believe I didn't make that connection.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:woot: This is just amazing and really exciting! I wonder why the chose the name, "The Boo." Can't wait to hear more news about it!

Whatever it is, the picture is fantastic.

Maybe it's their family Christmas card. :D

That'd be an awesome idea haha. The vinyl could just be them doing Christmas songs XD

My first thought on this was 'Oh, God ...' But in a loving way, o' course. :D

On a side note, OMFG, Adrienne can sing?! Holy. Shit.

Maybe they're just fucking with us, and Joey will be singing, with Billie playing bass, Jakob on guitar and Adie on drums.

That was quick.

I imagine now that Adie's spilled the beans, they have a bunch of pre-planned stuff that will be rolling out over the next few days/weeks/months.

No, it looks like the FB page was made by GDA someone.

Also, if the admin of that page is reading this, could you fix the spelling of Jakob's name? Not to be a turd, just think it should be fixed.

Wait, Billie's ((Likely)) Behind a FaceBook account being created ...?

Fuck. This is the beginning of the end, boys and girls.

Oh, I was thinking Jimmy started that page? Or you, Alex? Just because the bio stuff was right off the GDA.

Edit: Too late. :lol:

I made the page after I made the post on GDA, its not official. I probs should have mentioned that, sorry for any confusion.

No, it looks like the FB page was made by GDA someone.

Also, if the admin of that page is reading this, could you fix the spelling of Jakob's name? Not to be a turd, just think it should be fixed.

Fixed. Sorry about that.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

At first I was like:

HPLC.gif

But now I'm like:

BJADKADOS.gif

Y'know, is it bad that I'd rather have this come out than a Green Day album right now?

Thanks for fixing it Jimmy ;)

So let's see... if it's Joey on drums, Billie on guitar, and Adrienne singing, do you think Jakob Danger plays the bass? It's just all too awesome.

They're either gonna be like the Partridge family on ritalin or the genre will be totally unpredictable. I'm really intrigued to hear how Adrienne sings, if she sings.

I'm trying to imagine what this music will sound like

I'm thinking Soviettes-esque with Adie as lead vocals and one of the boys as backup

excited.gif

Archived