The Boo

captain peroxide

Oh God, I can only anticipate the comments on GDA:

Why the fuck do you guys keep doing stories about this band? They aren't Green Day! I don't care about this band...God, Andres, why do you keep allowing this to happen?

:dry:

EDIT: I am VERY excited for whatever comes of this new band. :D

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love it if we're all over-reacting and it turns to be like their christmas card or something.

I would cry :(

BUT OHMYGOD THIS WOULD BE A THOUSAND LEVELS OF AWESOME IN A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS!!! IT'S BIGGER THAN A JESUS POOP!!!

BUT OHMYGOD THIS WOULD BE A THOUSAND LEVELS OF AWESOME IN A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS!!! IT'S BIGGER THAN A JESUS POOP!!!

I'm so sigging this :lol:

Wow! Some families go on family vacations during their kids Holiday school break...then some families make family bands!!!

My biggest question is I wonder if the Boo will do any shows...? :D

Oh, yay, this is my 300th post. :happy:

I'm pretty sure The Boo would go on tour. I wouldn't be suprised if they only toured the West Coast, but I know they just wouldn't release an album and do nothing with it.

I'm pretty sure The Boo would go on tour. I wouldn't be suprised if they only toured the West Coast, but I know they just wouldn't release an album and do nothing with it.

You don't know that for sure and i really doubt it. For all we know, they've done a few songs and that's it. They might not even release them. I don't know why people are taking it so seriously :/ it takes the fun out of it.

So, Adie's been teasing us with tweets lately about something called "The Boo." Her latest one seems to indicate that "The Boo" is the Armstrong family band.

I can now say from first-hand experience: kids grow up WAY too fucking fast.

That being said, I'm squee-ing with delight over this. So, so happy for the Armstrongs...and so rare for a celeb couple to stay committed to each other for so long, forget about raising a great family together. I can only imagine how proud they are of Joey & Jacob.

You don't know that for sure and i really doubt it. For all we know, they've done a few songs and that's it. They might not even release them. I don't know why people are taking it so seriously :/ it takes the fun out of it.

It's all hypothetical.

And I don't understand what's wrong with taking it seriously. Like, people are excited for this, whether they tour or not. They way I see it, it'd be taking the fun out of it by saying things like, "They won't tour." or "They might not release the songs."

Remember when Ozzy's daughter started her own singing career... just remember that you guys :P

Yes, but I can't imagine the Armstrongs (any of them) doing anything half-assed. They don't take on a project unless they intend to fucking dominate it.

About Billie on bass.... why do I remember reading/hearing once a long time ago that when he and Mike first met, they both wanted to play lead guitar, but Billie taught Mike how to play bass a little bit and Mike became the bassist?

What a fantastic surprise to come home to! Being a devout fan of both Emily's Army and Green Day, this is quite the ordeal. I'm looking forward to everything related to The Boo. :woot:

Archived