captain peroxide

For the IC haiku competition:

Again States only

Me no Boo, get trilogy

Hardly a shocker.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ no, it's not a shocker, unfortunately. But it's just ridiculous, how hard is to send a CD/vinyl to a foreign country, if someone not from the US wins. I mean, it's not something that'd ruin the IC. I can understand when the contest is about winning tickets for some US show or similar but not this :mad:

Edit: Ok, nevermind, I've just seen that you've discussed this in the Random news thread already.

• 7 months later...
Where could I purchase this EP? :)

nowhere :( it's really a vary limited edition...when it come out...Biliie takes some Ep's to 1,2,3,4 records to give away for free...than Adie send 10 copies by twitter to some fan... notthing else :(

nowhere :( it's really a vary limited edition...when it come out...Biliie takes some Ep's to 1,2,3,4 records to give away for free...than Adie send 10 copies by twitter to some fan... notthing else :(

Oh... :(

It's too bad they didn't do anything with this...well maybe not yet.

I would love to have an album with Adie on vocals. xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OH riiight

there's a bunch of THE BOO repro set CD-R giveaways (translation for non-math majors: it's free) over at the Gilman St soundboard for a few weeks now.
Josh the main soundboard guy knows where he keeps them stashed, otherwise it's "see if you can find where Josh keeps them"

i'm there tonight FRI june 14 (MDC gig) -- way upfront in the alcove past the box office desk/entrance) w/some yearly "giveaway stuff" (my own band's remainders and "let's give this crap away" thrift store VHS movies rejects etc plus other misc etc

so i've got maybe a dozen of the BOO giveaways too

so i can give any (of the CD-R repros) away w/o anyone even having to come in,

just telll the front desk/box "tell fuckwad samoan mike to give me a BOO ep" etc (NOT gilman st mike of oppressed logic)

and yeah CD-Rs are flajky as fuck, even when they tesk out ok after the burning process

i would recommend taking 2 of it with that in mind

oh yeah and if i don't forget (to pack them in the gym bag) there's a bunch of the

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=525505660824416&set=a.346333772074940.74654.180682158640103&type=3&theater

G/D 1990 FAN CLUB REISSUE not-for-profit item
$5 t-shirts

( = every ten that are sold, a different 10 are set aside for "giveaways" to give away) (that 1/2 includnig what has gone over to the band up the freeway a few miles from here)

Q: "does the band get the funniset 'screenovers'?

A: uh, duh. that's Rule 101 of being even in a loser band. "the band takes the cool stuff, while you little people can fight over our guitar picks." i believe every from Robert in BLATZ to the dork who played lead guitar in DOKKEN ("you ate my skippy! YOU ATE MY SKIPPY!" peanut butter jar wars on the Dokken tour bus) can confirm this

this site is wack aobut "images" but here's a link to the old 1990 thing, now reissued bit by bit. AND NO , NO ONE WILL PUT ANY OF THEM INTO THE MAIL. gotta go, there's an A's game to get ready for in about four hours w/the boombox or transistor radio(s)

1990 GREEN DAY / $5 shirt FAN CLUB REISSUE w/many many "screenovers" that no one had cracked the technology on how to do back in 1990. ( = buy any wack shirt/jacket/anything at the thrift store. put it into the next "t shirt run" just like aerosmith or KISS or the loser highschool death metal band down the street from your house. the minute it is unloaded with the regular t-shirts when they come back, it is now and forever a "screenover."

• 6 months later...

393780_10151068409181785_2132186238_t.jp

Saturday at noon we'll be giving a small handful of these 7"s away. We open at 11am. First come first serve. No holds. No shipping to anywhere. No exceptions. If you want to buy stuff too that'd be awful sweet but not necessary. Happy holidays everyone! ‪#‎1234gorecords‬ ‪#‎theboo‬ ‪#‎emilysarmy‬ ‪#‎greenday‬
1526709_10151917418306785_1892969959_n.j

It's times like these I wish I lived in Oakland. And the rest of the time.

GDC says Foxies are playing secret show in San Francisco? Let me just drop what I'm doing and drive down there. Even if I can't get in, I can still hear from outside the venue, maybe see the band on their way out. Oh, what's that? Secret show at the Tiki Bar? That's right down the road. Why didn't I move to california sooner?

• 6 months later...

Years later, listening to a cover I made of "I Want Revenge", I wish they did this again, I much enjoyed the DIY feel of these songs....

• 5 months later...

I have (small) reason to believe that they may be doing some recording as a family again this year. A week or two ago Jakob posted something about "recording with the fam" on his (now defunct) Instagram, and the last week or so Joey has been posting pics from a recording studio saying *R*******. I thought, given the number of stars and the second letter R, that this was him saying ARMSTRONG, so I commented on his Instagram "Does *R******** = ARMSTRONG? Did I crack the code?" and .... my comment got deleted! Now, there was nothing creepy or weird about my comment (compared to the tons of "UR DAD IS LYKE HOT!" ones that are still there, :lol: ), so I have to assume that Joey deleted the comment because... I'm right?

Maybe?

Haha I think Joey edited his caption to include an extra star which would make it one letter too long to be Armstrong. Maybe he's trying to throw me off, or maybe it has nothing to do with the family, or maybe it does but that's still not what the missing letters stand for :P. I'm crazy.

He had that other picture with Jakob playing drums the other day saying "family diddle diddles" or something. I'm sure he plays music with his family all the time, but he happens to be recording something mysterious too so it's just worth keeping an eye on.

Archived