The Boo

captain peroxide

Haha, that's cool. Maybe we'll even get to hear something. It's also a very cool family project.

The font on the vinyl (like, the vinyl itself, not the sleeve) looks a lot like the 21stCB font.

The Boo is an awesome name, too.

Reminds me of Boo of Monsters Inc. Not sure why that's the first thing the word "boo" reminds me of :lol:

Adie looks badass. Wonder what her singing sounds like (assuming that she indeed sings).

Although what in the name of... is Jakob wearing as a hat?!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Ozzy's daughter started her own singing career... just remember that you guys :P

Haha, that's cool. Maybe we'll even get to hear something. It's also a very cool family project.

The font on the vinyl (like, the vinyl itself, not the sleeve) looks a lot like the 21stCB font.

The Boo is an awesome name, too.

Reminds me of Boo of Monsters Inc. Not sure why that's the first thing the word "boo" reminds me of :lol:

Adie looks badass. Wonder what her singing sounds like (assuming that she indeed sings).

Although what in the name of... is Jakob wearing as a hat?!

Those hats are quite popular...although I can't imagine him needing one in Cali. haha.

Remember when Ozzy's daughter started her own singing career... just remember that you guys :P

what? I think that would make more sense if it was one of there kids bands (like EA, not that they are in any way terrible like Kelly)

I'm just bursting with excitement at the thought of this. I'm not sure if I want to laugh or cry or both. The Armstrong family has their own freaking band!!!! :woot::bunny::banana:

epic-rainbow-dash.png

I think you're right there, it quite looks like it.

Also from the looks of it, Jakob is holding what appears to be a 6 string Gibson Les Paul Junior so he isn't on bass. Adie is holding a microphone and Joeys drumkit can be clearly seen in the background. So I wonder what Billie is doing?

Also from the looks of it, Jakob is holding what appears to be a 6 string Gibson Les Paul Junior so he isn't on bass. Adie is holding a microphone and Joeys drumkit can be clearly seen in the background. So I wonder what Billie is doing?

He should be the exotic dancer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Billie knew how to play bass. It'll be fun to see him playing something else!

I'm guessing Billie knows how to play the bass...it's not too different from guitar.

I know he played a bit during a concert so I'd say he'd know at least something but then why not have any indication of him playing bass like the others with their roles in the band

I wonder what their sound will be like/songs will be like. Who will be writing them ect. SO exciting!!!

This family is gonna kill me. I think theres no sign of what bjs doing to keep up the hype and mystery ya know ha

Holy FREAKIN SHIZZLE! Jakob is soooo hot :wub::runaround:

If you havent noticed yet... I'm in love with him :happy:

If this is true, by the way, I wanna buy it right freakin shizzley now!! :dance::woot::yay:

I hope it will be available as a CD. After Christmas, iTunes would work for me, too. I wonder if Adeline is the record label? I'm guessing so.

What exciting news! :woot: Can't wait to see what it's all about.

btw...does the background look the garage walls EA practices in to anyone else?

I kind of thought it did :) and that's in the Armstrongs' house so, it'd definitely fit haha

Holy FREAKIN SHIZZLE! Jakob is soooo hot :wub::runaround:

If you havent noticed yet... I'm in love with him :happy:

If this is true, by the way, I wanna buy it right freakin shizzley now!! :dance::woot::yay:

I was about to say something but then I saw your age...so all is good. :lol:

I thought that, too, when I first looked at it. I bet it is. :happy:

This sounds to me like another side project. I hope were able to hear some stuff. I've always wanted to hear Adrienne sing. If she is the singer. I think it would be pretty cool.

I was about to say something but then I saw your age...so all is good. :lol:

Yes I am very much obsessed with him :wub:

Archived