Green Day @ Oracle Arena, Oakland - 12/9/11

desertrose

Green Day Playing Not So Silent Night 2011!

Unfortunately, one of the members of Jane’s Addiction had an emergency family situation. The band is not able to play tonight’s show a scheduled.

NEVER FEAR! Local heroes Green Day are here to save the day!

That’s right… Billie Joe, Tre Cool and Mike will be hitting the stage tonight at NSSN 2011! Who’s excited!?!

Stay tuned for an update on set times… Doors open at 5pm, show starts at 6pm!

http://live105.radio.../#ixzz1g5b14Vu9

Live Nation Bay Area

Just announced! Jane's Addiction off NSSN tonight due to a family emergency. Green Day is taking their place! Tix available at Oracle Arena Box Office while they last.

http://www.facebook....150417106190197

Can't wait to hear stories, hopefully some one on here will be at it. They must be very eager to play shows if there willing to fill in at the last minute.

This is awesome! How big is the venue ? I would love to see them play the new songs in an arena kind of setting. Also lots of videos.

will this be broadcasted on air??

I hope so. I doubt Green Day will approve of it.

It should be!

why do i have to have night class?! :thumbsdown: hopefully i can make it back in time to listen to some of it.

someone BETTER record it if there's a broadcast!

The place is huge for a surprise show.

As you'll notice in the opening post, they're replacing a band who had an emergency. It's not like they just said "hey! let's see if we can fill an arena in 30 minutes!"

As you'll notice in the opening post, they're replacing a band who had an emergency. It's not like they just said "hey! let's see if we can fill an arena in 30 minutes!"

Well yeah.

oh but they will :P

I know Jane's Addiction are a cult status legendary band but I'm sure lots of people there will be delighted at this surprise announcement, I know which one I'd rather see! Albeit I'm a little biased, I know which band most of my friends would rather see too!

Archived