Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
There are only a couple days left to send in your entries for the Kerplunk Cover Contest

We're implementing a new warning policy. Check it out here.

Photo

Rassling

- - - - - TV Show

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

wood

wood
  • The Giving Tree

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 1,122 rep

OMG ALL SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook...788335881252165

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOOOOOOW!!

I got chills multiple times throughout this!

• ThibautDookie likes this

ThibautDookie

ThibautDookie
  • Die hard fan of rare interviews and rare pics of Green Day

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2012
  • 7,534 rep

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOOOOOOW!!

I got chills multiple times throughout this!

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the APA and the New Age Outlaws !!!!!

Anybody here had the opportunity to attend a Monday Night Raw or Smackdown or even a PPV from 1999 to 2002 ?

Can't believe that i totally missed the Attitude Era ... I was too young ....

Hopefully, i can watch old episodes and old ppv's online !!!!!

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,660 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 3,162 rep

This is a heartening story. I guess Triple H is a good bloke really.

Is this about him consoling the little boy? 

You know everyone's been reporting on it saying he broke kayfabe and I take issue with that.

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the APA and the New Age Outlaws !!!!!

Anybody here had the opportunity to attend a Monday Night Raw or Smackdown or even a PPV from 1999 to 2002 ?

Can't believe that i totally missed the Attitude Era ... I was too young ....

Hopefully, i can watch old episodes and old ppv's online !!!!!

Yes. Wrestlemania 29, RAW this past July and Smackdown in April 2011. I enjoyed RAW more :P

As for watching old stuff, I think soon in France you'll be able to purchase the WWE Network for a predetermined monthly subscription, and then there's also google for other free sites

ThibautDookie

ThibautDookie

• 7,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2012
  • 7,534 rep

What WWE/WWF merch do you have ?

wood

wood
  • The Giving Tree

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 1,122 rep

Anyone watch the Royal Rumble last night? Anyone else really freaking disappointed by it?

The actual rumble was so predicatable. The only shockers were Bubba Ray, DDP and The Boogeyman, but they hardly contended. I did like DDP Diamond Cutting the world, though. That was cool, but other than that, it was so easy to know how it would end. Everyone knew Rusev was hiding and there would be no market value in having him win it all. It would have been sweet if Y2J, Edge or Jeff Hardy came out. Crowd woulda gone crazy. When the Rock showed up, there was, like, no excitement in me. It was more like "why is he here...?" I was hoping for a better performance out of Dean, Dolph, Daniel and even a victory by Bray, but the WWE has their heart set on having Reigns going to WrestleMania. Why don't they want an edgier persona fighting at the top?

I would Love to see the match at WM be something crazy - like a triple threat. Something different. Exciting. But no. Brock will fall to Reigns because he's held the title and hasn't done shit for so long. He's got better stuff to do and the WWE Universe is tired of having a lame duck champion.

Also GOD DAMN IT LET PAIGE WIN FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY I LOVE HER SO MUCH GIVE HER A TITLE SHOT.

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,660 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 3,162 rep

What WWE/WWF merch do you have ?

Three Edge shirts, a Cesaro shirt, a Ryder shirt, a PTP shirt, two Cena shirts, a Wrestlemania shirt, a Ryder scarf, a Ryder headband, some action figures, some trading cards, some books, some DVDs etc,,

speaking of trading cards, I got an autographed Hulk Hogan in a pack the other day. What'll that be worth in 20 years, jesus.

I would Love to see the match at WM be something crazy - like a triple threat.

Top-25_Bryan_Orton_Batista.jpg

#neverbefore #neveragain

Nah but I see what you're saying though. Royal Rumble last night was embarrassing, and I only caught the last fifteen or so minutes of it. We've gotten to the absolutely moronic point where WWE decide they'll dictate who the fans will love and support and want to see at the top. It's been like this for so long and WWE won't admit to the fact that FANS DO NOT LIKE IT. You'd think any halfway sensible company would consider a give and take, and not take preventative measures because they know they're doing something the fans would hate (seriously! WTF kind of logic is this?) Young guys that are as over/more over than Reigns dispatched like geeks so the now-distraught audience know exactly how superior he is to their faves... it's ricidulous. Made me glad that #cancelWWEnetwork was trending on their precious social media.

Apparently Lesnar vs Rollins vs Cena was good thou. I still need to watch it.

ThibautDookie

ThibautDookie

• 7,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2012
  • 7,534 rep

Three Edge shirts, a Cesaro shirt, a Ryder shirt, a PTP shirt, two Cena shirts, a Wrestlemania shirt, a Ryder scarf, a Ryder headband, some action figures, some trading cards, some books, some DVDs etc,,

speaking of trading cards, I got an autographed Hulk Hogan in a pack the other day. What'll that be worth in 20 years, jesus.

I have a DX shirt, a Jeff Hardy shirt, some action figures, a lot of dvd's ...

And, today i got a Tazz jersey and a WWF APA Vintage shirt !

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,660 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 3,162 rep

I have a DX shirt, a Jeff Hardy shirt, some action figures, a lot of dvd's ...

And, today i got a Tazz jersey and a WWF APA Vintage shirt !

ebay?

ThibautDookie

ThibautDookie

• 7,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2012
  • 7,534 rep

ebay?

Yep, can't wait to receive those !

Black Dynamite

Black Dynamite
  • STOP WHEN THE RED LIGHT flashES

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts
  • Joined Apr 06, 2011
  • 3,408 rep

Man, that triple threat match was so good, definitely the best match i've seen in a good few years. Brock Lesnar is just a monster, he's a walking tank! Actually quite sad the best thing about the WWE these days is Brock Lesnar! 

As for the Royal Rumble, what a shambles, worsened by the fact the philly crowd was full of "smarks". Bryan thrown out early, wtf!!! I assume Vince thought the crowd would have forgotten about him if he went early, rather than get eliminated by Reigns at the end. I'd have rathered that than the ending we got, who thought it was a good idea to have Big Show and Kane bury all the top guys? 

Quick pop for The Rock, then back to boos. I though last year with Batista was bad, but the booing for Reigns was far worse! They were lowering the audio level of the crowd it was that bad.

They have a month or two to fix it, it's going to have to be a triple threat or fatal four way at Wrestlemania, otherwise depending on the crowd, they are looking at Lesnar V Goldberg 2. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users