Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Rassling

- - - - - TV Show

• Please log in to reply
1384 replies to this topic

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,464 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,947 rep

Eat, sleep, suplex, repeat. 

Brock Lesnar is not human. 

Eat, sleep, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, (has suplex stopped looking like a word yet?) suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex...

wood

wood
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 675 rep

So, can we talk about the Paige/AJ Lee storyline for a moment? Because I'm absolutely in Love with it and they're finally bringing back actual fighters to the Diva's Division. Both of those two are fantastic fighters and have great show personalities.

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,464 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,947 rep

So, can we talk about the Paige/AJ Lee storyline for a moment? Because I'm absolutely in Love with it and they're finally bringing back actual fighters to the Diva's Division. Both of those two are fantastic fighters and have great show personalities.

Yeah, go for it!

I'm not gonna lie, Paige and AJ haven't particularly been doing anything for me, but they are both very talented and it's really great that the division is getting more respect/air time. Right now I'm  just patiently waiting for Daniel Bryan to return, and watching a bit of NXT in the mean time. I'm actually terrible with keeping up with the shows but it's always so fun when I watch.

• wood likes this

wood

wood
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 675 rep

Yeah, go for it!

I'm not gonna lie, Paige and AJ haven't particularly been doing anything for me, but they are both very talented and it's really great that the division is getting more respect/air time. Right now I'm  just patiently waiting for Daniel Bryan to return, and watching a bit of NXT in the mean time. I'm actually terrible with keeping up with the shows but it's always so fun when I watch.

Same here! I go weeks/months without watching, but then one story ropes me back in.

The WWE has always had great success with the "crazy" girls, ie Mickie James, AJ, etc., so if they continue with Paige, it will be great and she'll become a fan favorite. They need to turn the feud into more of a physical battle, like with Mickie/Trish. They can keep the unspoken romance in there, but Paige needs to be the anti-diva she has always been. The creative team has said that there exists lesbian tension between the two and they want to push that forward (internfanboying.gif). Paige and AJ are special because they have high impact finishers that they can whip out of nowhere. They're signature moves. Their movesets are intricate and their wardrobes are FABULOUS. Neither of them are huge, like Beth Phoenix or Jazz, so they always make it a competition and an actual intense match. I just hope, one day, a diva's match can headline the show, like when Trish and Lita did it. The divas division shouldn't just be barbie dolls put on display.

This storyline is strange because it caters to my two interests. I Love passionate/romantic BS, but then I Love physicality (football, wrestling). It brings out the manly man and the rom-com Lover in me.

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,464 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,947 rep

Same here! I go weeks/months without watching, but then one story ropes me back in.

The WWE has always had great success with the "crazy" girls, ie Mickie James, AJ, etc., so if they continue with Paige, it will be great and she'll become a fan favorite. They need to turn the feud into more of a physical battle, like with Mickie/Trish. They can keep the unspoken romance in there, but Paige needs to be the anti-diva she has always been. The creative team has said that there exists lesbian tension between the two and they want to push that forward (internfanboying.gif). Paige and AJ are special because they have high impact finishers that they can whip out of nowhere. They're signature moves. Their movesets are intricate and their wardrobes are FABULOUS. Neither of them are huge, like Beth Phoenix or Jazz, so they always make it a competition and an actual intense match. I just hope, one day, a diva's match can headline the show, like when Trish and Lita did it. The divas division shouldn't just be barbie dolls put on display.

This storyline is strange because it caters to my two interests. I Love passionate/romantic BS, but then I Love physicality (football, wrestling). It brings out the manly man and the rom-com Lover in me.

Yeah, I read that report and it really deflated me. Because what it sounded like, to me, was that instead of a real relationship they might do something 'hot' that creepy fans can fap to or whatever. Give them an actual relationship, or even hint at them having an actual relationship, but for the love of god don't turn it into a 'z0mg deyr making out!!' deal.

In a sudden and violent realisation, I just noticed I haven't watched this week's total divas. What's up with that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users