Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Entries are due tonight at 11:59PM EST for the Kerplunk Cover Contest!

Photo

Food

• Please log in to reply
2613 replies to this topic

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 23,869 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 7,032 rep

Snowed in Sunday breakfast:  scrambled eggs with chorizo and cheese, with basil, thyme, onion, parsley and pepper.  Topped with tomatoes.  Side of hash browns.    Yum.  Yum.

• SaintJimmy13 likes this

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Product of War and Fear that We've Been Victimised

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 2,415 rep

Snowed in Sunday breakfast:  scrambled eggs with chorizo and cheese, with basil, thyme, onion, parsley and pepper.  Topped with tomatoes.  Side of hash browns.    Yum.  Yum.

That sounds brilliant. I really want to eat this right now even though I had scrambled eggs earlier already.

In fact, this is a good way to segue into what I was going to post here anyway, which was to say that continental meats (chorizo, salami, proscuitto, any German meat) are fantastic.

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 23,869 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 7,032 rep

That sounds brilliant. I really want to eat this right now even though I had scrambled eggs earlier already.

In fact, this is a good way to segue into what I was going to post here anyway, which was to say that continental meats (chorizo, salami, proscuitto, any German meat) are fantastic.

When I was first living on my own and really poor, I'd save up to buy some genoa salami and swiss cheese and make roll ups of just those two ingredients.  Still something I like to this day.

• SaintJimmy13 likes this

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Product of War and Fear that We've Been Victimised

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 2,415 rep

When I was first living on my own and really poor, I'd save up to buy some genoa salami and swiss cheese and make roll ups of just those two ingredients.  Still something I like to this day.

Nice. Few things can compare to the simple excellence of meat combined with cheese.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users