miragots

Food

miragots

I love that too!. I tried it for the first time a couple months ago and it was really good. now i eat it at school and people give me really weird looks.

A few of my friends were eating uncooked ramen at school, too. I tried it once and I guess it was ok. It gave me a weird aftertaste though :unsure:

Anyways, at this big halloween show one year the dude was high and hungry and decided it would be a good idea to eat some dry ramen. And wash it down with (what else) beer. He ate a case of dry ramen... Well that stuff expands when it's warm and wet and the path of least resistance was up. Dude puked the biggest pile of ramen i have ever seen. I normally can't stand puke, or people puking, but i'm pretty sure i took pictures. It was insane. It was like a three foot puddle of ramen.

Ewww... I don't think I'll eat it ever again!! :bad:

-Karen-

I just had Starbucks. Grande zebra mocha, iced, 2 splendas, extra whipped cream. Oh yeah ;)

starbhucks. is. just. amazing

• Like 1

koolkev

I baked a cake recently and it kicked ass :cool:

• Like 1

miragots

starbhucks. is. just. amazing

Omg.It's. So.Good.

I am IN LOVE WITH STARBUCKS MOCHAS. :wub:

I'm probably gonna stop getting taller cause of them ;)

• Like 2

-Karen-

jesus loves the cheesecake factory :cool:

as do i

<3

miragots

I baked a cake recently and it kicked ass :cool:

What kind of cake?

I love baking those huge Cupcake-cake things. They're so awesome. I made a strawberry flavored one once and brought it to school. The whole middle school + my english teacher were eating it at the same time. It was amazing.

pasalaska

I am a massive fan of food, especially good food that someone else has cooked for me.

I enjoy almost all foods. I can't tolerate celery, raisins, capsicum or pickles, though.

I'm a massive fan of pretty much all asian food. I wish I could cook well. I try, but I'm not very good at all. Maybe if I could afford nicer ingredients and actually had the right utensils...

• Like 1

koolkev

What kind of cake?

I love baking those huge Cupcake-cake things. They're so awesome. I made a strawberry flavored one once and brought it to school. The whole middle school + my english teacher were eating it at the same time. It was amazing.

Just a basic vanilla cake. My first one ever, so I went simple. I was pleasently surprised.

• Like 1

miragots

I am a massive fan of food, especially good food that someone else has cooked for me.

I enjoy almost all foods. I can't tolerate celery, raisins, capsicum or pickles, though.

I'm a massive fan of pretty much all asian food. I wish I could cook well. I try, but I'm not very good at all. Maybe if I could afford nicer ingredients and actually had the right utensils...

I hate all the things you hate. Plus mushrooms and oysters. Both are so disgusting.

Sadly, I can't cook well either. Only cupcake-cakes and eggs. I can make the best scrambled eggs you'll ever eat 8)

Just a basic vanilla cake. My first one ever, so I went simple. I was pleasently surprised.

You can't go wrong with a good vanilla cake :good:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Raisins are wonderful snacks.

I like the taste of mushrooms, but the texture is horrible. It's all rubbery and gross. Scallops and other seafood that aren't fish are even worse.

OMG NOOOO!!!! so there was this band from CT that i used to follow- they were good friends of mine (read: i was sleeping with the singer.) Anyways they had this one band member that they eventually kicked out due to way too much drug use... he was the kind of kid that would take ANYTHING. He would take any combination of anything. There are stories of him trying to filter mouthwash thru bread to get the alcohol from it. The kind of person you SWEAR wasn't going to live past 21 (but he was early 30's so i guess he made it...) Dude was out of his mind.

Anyways, at this big halloween show one year the dude was high and hungry and decided it would be a good idea to eat some dry ramen. And wash it down with (what else) beer. He ate a case of dry ramen... Well that stuff expands when it's warm and wet and the path of least resistance was up. Dude puked the biggest pile of ramen i have ever seen. I normally can't stand puke, or people puking, but i'm pretty sure i took pictures. It was insane. It was like a three foot puddle of ramen. He was sick as shit and i think slept thru the show in the van.

Eeeeeeeeeeew.

colour_me_stupid_

Mom just cooked me carbonara :happy: Yummers.

My own specialty is pasta bake, it's delicious!

• Like 1

Yussef

raisins, or pickles,

Oh my god, they're the best thing ever? Yes. Probably not together, though.

• Like 1

colour_me_stupid_

Chocolate covered raisins are amazing. As are chocolate covered pumpkin seeds.

• Like 1

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I made chocolate covered raisins myself once. That is, I melted store-bought chocolate and dipped store-bought raisins in it and let the chocolate set, but still.

It's noice. A lot of work, too...

• Like 1

koolkev

Food is my brother's life- the only way he remembers the trips we go on is by what food he ate. He is 14, and can eat almost twice as much as my dad. A RoundTable large :)

lizziebix

Food is my brother's life- the only way he remembers the trips we go on is by what food he ate. He is 14, and can eat almost twice as much as my dad. A RoundTable large :)

I, too, remember a lot of our vacations by what/where we've eaten. (and other stuff too, but the food, yeah.) Ask me about a place I've been and I'll give you good touristy things to do and also a bunch of restaurants to visit. Yeah, food is part of the travel jouney for me!

Khaleesi.

Chocolate covered raisins are amazing. As are chocolate covered pumpkin seeds.

Covering something in chocolate instantly makes it amazing.

lizziebix

Covering something in chocolate instantly makes it amazing.

Actually that makes it completely inedible to me. (I'm allergic to chocolate.) :(

Khaleesi.

Actually that makes it completely inedible to me. (I'm allergic to chocolate.) :(

That's really unfortunate. :( I don't know how I would get through the day without a bite of chocolate!

miragots

Eating spaghetti after a crappy day at school...it's making me feel much better ;)

Sweet Armataged Chump

My dad made cookies last night. I ate 7 so far. He made 32 in all.

miragots

I couldn't imagine being allergic to chocolate! I'm so sorry :(

My grandpa gave me a big box of See's Candies Soft Centers :o I ate all of them in about 2 days. I can't even describe how good they were ^.^

Holly

I miss having proper food all the time, I'm pretty sure university is leaving me malnourished.

LaceyFlower

I miss having proper food all the time, I'm pretty sure university is leaving me malnourished.

It does everyone. :(

Now that I'm "grown up" i sooo had home made pizza tonight. Mmmm. This is a fun topic!

• Like 1

miragots

I love Thanksgiving leftovers... so much :good: :wub: