Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

American Horror Story

- - - - - TV Show

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • That's a smashing blouse you have on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,503 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,122 rep

like it was just the house and now it's a weird asylum but with all the same people?? i just legit can't understand why and it's really annoying me haha

It just changes stories every season. So they have those same 4 or 5 permanent actors like Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson (plus other actors) who just play different characters every season. So season 1 was the story of the murder house, season two is the story of an asylum, season 3 is about a coven of witches.

I guess you can compare it to shows like Goosebumps? Like Goosebumps was a kids show that revolved around telling scary stories, but every episode had different characters and settings. It's kind of annoying at first, knowing that after the end of the season they'll never come back to that story. 

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • what is edd may never die

• 15,132 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,102 rep

It just changes stories every season. So they have those same 4 or 5 permanent actors like Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson (plus other actors) who just play different characters every season. So season 1 was the story of the murder house, season two is the story of an asylum, season 3 is about a coven of witches.

I guess you can compare it to shows like Goosebumps? Like Goosebumps was a kids show that revolved around telling scary stories, but every episode had different characters and settings. It's kind of annoying at first, knowing that after the end of the season they'll never come back to that story. 

yeah i figured there was no explicitly stated reason or anything, just thought it was odd and wondered if i'd missed something. i'll prob pick it back up again sometime this week.. thanks emilie ^_^

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Always You, Never A Replacement

• 10,697 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 10,105 rep

On the last episode of the first season and I'm so proud of myself for figuring out when/where Violet died before the explanation happened in the show :lol:

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• 22,292 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,626 rep

finished season one, watched like ten minutes of the first episode of season two. i'm gonna need someone to explain why it changed house or w/e before i can keep watching because that just bothers me way too much

You are so cute :lol:

sherribomb

sherribomb
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined Sep 06, 2011
  • 286 rep

I just got into the awesomness that is this show because my sister just sent me the first two seasons on dvd. I'm loving it so far. However, I don't really see how Tate has so many fangirls. He really just turns me off, personally. And also, Jessica Lange is queen.

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,202 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,431 rep

Tate = <3

Hannah!

Hannah!
  • i'm the night sky

• 21,077 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 7,794 rep
tate is fucking gross

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• 22,292 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,626 rep

yeah, except he isn't.

• kaylubd likes this

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,202 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,431 rep

I got this for my b-day. I don't even have words.

IMG_20140531_233712_143_zpse40537e3.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users