Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

American Horror Story

- - - - - TV Show

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

longlostson

longlostson
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2010
  • 19 rep

So does anybody here watch this show? My girlfriend and I and our friends love this show; its so crazy and awesome, and to me it's like one of these cult shows. But yea anybody watch this show??

• Lady Darkling likes this

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
i'm still waiting for my download of the first episode to finish :lol: so it's good, then? that's encouraging.

Whatsername1911

Whatsername1911
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined Apr 03, 2010
  • 266 rep
This thread totally reminded me to go watch this online. I heard it's good.

longlostson

longlostson
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2010
  • 19 rep
yea check it out ppl! and if u like it tell me ! i want more ppl to talk about this show with. its kinda like lost with everything going on

Lil B The Based God

Lil B The Based God
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 1,342 rep
Ive watched every episode so far, and I'm pretty confused as fuck. And i dont get genuinely scared by the show, just more creeped out. But i really like it.

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
i watched the first one last night and i'll give it one big "what the fuck?" it's...um...bizarre, to say the least. not really scary at all, just really uhh ludicrous? the dialogue is pretty horrible but the weird-factor is enough to keep me interested.

longlostson

longlostson
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2010
  • 19 rep
we just watched the last episode this morning, and yea some of the situations made us laugh. but we love the show really for that bizarre factor. i dont think its really scary either just kinda jaw dropping at sometimes. the only part that was hard to watch was the school shooting. i like tate because hes the tragic hero of the show, but after the last episode i dont like him as much

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep
I love it! It's very scary, but I like all the murder stories the house has. So many dead people... I hope it doesn't turns out that everyone's dead :wacko: 'cause is so intriguing to me that the family can see the ghosts as if they were humans.

longlostson

longlostson
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2010
  • 19 rep
yea i hope everyones not dead either :/

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep
I didn't like last night's episode. So many... deads :sick: It reminds me of Pet Sematary.

MariaWhereDidYouGo?

MariaWhereDidYouGo?
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined Mar 22, 2011
  • 23 rep
I love this show, it's awesome. Very intriguing to me

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep
Last episode was great! Especially for those kids that supposedly tate killed... so creepy :wacko: And when all the spirits were going back to the house all I could think was -why is SO haunted?

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
i haven't watched the latest episode so this is going backwards a bit
Spoiler

he's such an interesting character.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I saw the first episode today. I AM HOOKED. I am currently downloading the first 9 episodes. I love this show so far. It's so unique and twisted.

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep

I saw the first episode today. I AM HOOKED. I am currently downloading the first 9 episodes. I love this show so far. It's so unique and twisted.

Way too much twisted! But yeah, it's very entertaining. Better than some horror movies.

Advertising

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
yeah latest episode was freaking awesome. the fans on tumblr lost their collective shit over the ending but i think it was perfect.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I really like Tate so far. I am just starting episode 7 right now.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I still have a few episodes to go... but is Tate knowingly putting on the rubber suit and taking advantage of Vivian?

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
maybe. :whistle

i'm torn on tate. he's a bad, bad, BAD young man/dead boy but his motives are all so bizarre that they almost make sense, if you happen to already be a psychopath. either way, he's probably the most intriguing character i've seen on tv in a very long time. i really excited for the season finale this week.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
Hmm. I am just so confused about him lol Like, why would he kill the Gay couple? :runaround:

Edit: So he is trying to give the blond ghosty a baby. OH okay. lol..

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
And now it's implied that Tate is the Devil?

The Snark

The Snark
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Joined Apr 29, 2005
  • 1,006 rep
I love love LOVE this show, but I'm always one episode behind since I watch it OnDemand. The writers have the greatest sense of creativity (much like that of JJ Abrams) and I find the show to be very original in that the spirits can been seen and interact so much with the living. It's kind of like the house is hoarding souls. But poor Violet...:(

And now it's implied that Tate is the Devil?

Not so much that he's devil, but that if any spirit and a human were to conceive a child together, that child would be the Antichrist.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
Well, I am all caught up... The Birth episode was sad. I don't really know what else to say.

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
i'm on the "tate is the devil" boat. i just remember that screaming school girl (the one that tate terrorized) kept insisting that tate was the devil. it all just seemed like very poor foreshadowing to me :lol:

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I don't want Tate to be the embodiment of the Devil. But it seems like he could be... just unaware of it since he does seem to want to be a good guy.

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep
Wait, what? :mellow: He is the devil?! wow, I thought his mother would be a good devil because she's murderer and so mean! Anyway, he doesn't seemed to be evil at all right now, I like that he protects Violet.
I'm just at episode 7, so...

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I suppose I should be putting stuff in spoilers for those who are not all caught up. Sorry about that!

Spoiler

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
urrrgghhhh i'm trying my best to avoid spoilers on tumblr :lol:

Wait, what? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... He is the devil?! wow, I thought his mother would be a good devil because she's murderer and so mean! Anyway, he doesn't seemed to be evil at all right now, I like that he protects Violet.
I'm just at episode 7, so...

ummmm and tate isn't? the kid has racked up a higher body count than his mother, and i think, tbh, constance's murders are far more justified, if killing can be justified at all. sure, he protects violet from lord knows what, but that's about the only halfway decent thing he's ever done. and even that, in and of itself, is suspect and kind of selfish.

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• 13,986 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,272 rep

urrrgghhhh i'm trying my best to avoid spoilers on tumblr http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

ummmm and tate isn't? the kid has racked up a higher body count than his mother, and i think, tbh, constance's murders are far more justified, if killing can be justified at all. sure, he protects violet from lord knows what, but that's about the only halfway decent thing he's ever done. and even that, in and of itself, is suspect and kind of selfish.

I'm just saying that I like him more than his mother. He can be the devil or whatever horrible thing for what he've done, the house drove him insane, however there's no justification for killing people in ruthless way he did.

I suppose I should be putting stuff in spoilers for those who are not all caught up. Sorry about that!

Spoiler

I couldn't resist and I read your spoiler, so you kinda blew it because I can't believe THAT happened. :mellow:
:lol:

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
Sorry :P At least that's why I put it in the spoiler haha

I have yet to see the finale yet. I was going to watch it today but I got called into work so that is where I am headed here in a few.

urrrgghhhh i'm trying my best to avoid spoilers on tumblr http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Tumblr already blew the season finale for me. From what I gathered it is kind of a disappointment... and some other things I shall not mention.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users