Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz

2011/11/17 - Red 7, Austin, Texas, USA

Tripe

Anybody see Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling or Christian Bale at the venue? A concert photographer from Austin, TX on twitter said they'll be there. Any truth to the rumor?

Yeah, I was wondering about any non-GD celeb sightings too. Surely people would have tweeted about seeing them if they are there.

Starbug

Still so excited and I'm nowhere near the place. STILL haven't heard from Amanda, so I assume she ain't there :( oh well...... why am I so excited about this show, more so than the others? I have no idea.

JakeThompson

Hey guys I'm chilling in the alley and want to try something...it's intermission, I think before GD come on and I wanna try and stream audio. I here:

http://www.ustream.t...l/red7-greenday

I'll have it up and hopefully you will be able to see. I'll start the feed once they start cause my phones battery is not full, so if it cuts out thats why :)

Hopefully this works!

THANK YOU!

Tripe

Wow, LouLou if that works....there will be many people who love you on GDC!

Starbug

hahahahahaha! :D

Chrontourage Chrontourage

Just ran into Tre Cool in da pissa... Yea!!!!

25 seconds ago

:lol: epic!

Heather.

Yeah, I was wondering about any non-GD celeb sightings too. Surely people would have tweeted about seeing them if they are there.

Wh

While I highly doubt any of those guys are actually there, any 'celebs' might now be visible till GD themselves take the stage. Or they're chillin in some private area... dunno the venue.

pasalaska
Hey guys I'm chilling in the alley and want to try something...it's intermission, I think before GD come on and I wanna try and stream audio. I here:

I'll have it up and hopefully you will be able to see. I'll start the feed once they start cause my phones battery is not full, so if it cuts out thats why :)

Hopefully this works!

Can someone either record this... or better yet, could you try and record it to your phone's memory, and then upload it later? Might be better that way, because it's not guaranteed that the stream will/can be recorded.

pasalaska

Stay The Night :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

JakeThompson

Lazy Bones... just another GD song that relates so well to me!

Laura!

I'm so glad to see Stay the Night, Stray Heart and Carpe Diem still on there! :happy:

greenjoc

setlist! other picture from FB http://ow.ly/i/lwZG

Starbug

Anytime now, aaaaanytime... I'm shivering with antici..............................................

pation.

**nobodylikesyou**

Hopefully this works!

thank you!!

JakeThompson

Anytime now, aaaaanytime... I'm shivering with antici..............................................

pation.

Was that a RHPS reference? If so, I love it!

• Like 1

**nobodylikesyou**

Anybody see Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling or Christian Bale at the venue? A concert photographer from Austin, TX on twitter said they'll be there. Any truth to the rumor?

if billie joe wanted to kiss jonny depp tonight and someone wanted to take a photo that would be swell

• Like 1

greenjoc

Green Day is on! vía Chrontourage

GDLoT

Hopefully this works!

Thank you so much! I hope it works too.

LouLou

About to go live for the test. Give some feedback of it's working right. Tell me if the sound is working as well as video. The video is random we are in the alley and they won't allow cameras of any kind inside so it's mostly audio, which is what counts so ignore the video feed. Going live in 3...2...1...

pasalaska

The streaming website is giving me an ad... it seems to be live?

greenjoc

omfg! the stream is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Starbug

if billie joe wanted to kiss jonny depp tonight and someone wanted to take a photo that would be swell

My head would explode from the awesomeness of that.

pasalaska

I can hear Billie and distorted guitar... something about dancing?

Is this being recorded? There's a 'rec' icon to the right of the video.

WTP!

• Like 1

rback57

Hopefully this works!

OMG... I'm listening to a secret green day show.... live!!! :D :D :D :D

LouLou

You guys hear that alright?

Sign in to follow this