Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz

2011/11/17 - Red 7, Austin, Texas, USA

Satan

looks like ill be staying up and following this. thank god i don't have school tomorrow

Melafun

Can't wait for photos and video of this! I can already tell I'm going to be creeping this tread all night. :D

koolkev

looks like ill be staying up and following this. thank god i don't have school tomorrow

No school???? What the fuck?

Mozzabillie

So is the stage located outside, opening to the street? It's hard to tell from the photos I've seen. I thought I read somewhere that the stage is actually outside. I've been following this thread most of the day so I may be getting the information mixed up.

From the pictures someone showed from soundcheck, they were soundchecking somewhere else that was out side. That is suspicious since I thought the point of a sound check is to see how every thing sounds in the place you are performing at.

bollard_11

No I gotta go to bed as I have work in 5 hours.

Be forewarned. I will be that guy, the annoying prick who is too lazy to read the thread and will ask for someone to give me setlist etc.

You have been warned

• Like 1

koolkev

From the pictures someone showed from soundcheck, they were soundchecking somewhere else that was out side. That is suspicious since I thought the point of a sound check is to see how every thing sounds in the place you are performing at.

THIS!

Someone said that they're soundchecking someplace down an alley nearby... Don't know how reliable the source was, but from the pics it looks like it.

pasalaska

No I gotta go to bed as I have work in 5 hours.

Be forewarned. I will be that guy, the annoying prick who is too lazy to read the thread and will ask for someone to give me setlist etc.

You have been warned

I already hate you.

Sweet Armataged Chump

I'll be following all night because there's no school for me either.

greenjoc

víatim griffin At stage in red7 for @greenday, Mystic Nights o/t Cobra, and The Wicked Good. No phone or camera pics. Like old times!

http://lockerz.com/s/157108572

farley drexel hatcher

There is one picture where it looks like the stage is under a roof area, but still outside. It's hard to tell from the photo but that's what I saw.

Satan

yea, it's a PD (professional development) day, so no school :D

KilljoyFromDetroit

Lucky :dry:

DoodleBob

Tony better remember everything so we can get a good recap. ;)

• Like 4

koolkev

yea, it's a PD (professional development) day, so no school :D

lucky.

I have one right after Thanksgiving Break, on the monday, to give me a 5 day weekend. Good, if not better....

Except GD is playing :D

TheNimrod51

haha....

Classic.

Don't do this, (Somebody will), don't do this, (Somebody will), don't do this, (Somebody will), don't do this, (Somebody will).....

:)

hahaha that actually made me lol.

kimm613

hahaha I was expecting more people too xD

Or NYC! ;-)

• Like 1

BillieJoe1972

There is one picture where it looks like the stage is under a roof area, but still outside. It's hard to tell from the photo but that's what I saw.

I think that must be one of the photos I saw that led me to believe it's sort of outside. Either way, it looks like a great place to see the guys!!

GDLoT

SideOneTrackOne John Laird

Wicked Good are on now. #herewego 35 seconds ago

GDM

That is a huge line??? I guess he has never been to a show in California. ;)

That's outside? Haha, I thought it was inside. That's a teeny tiny line, comparative to California or New York!

greenjoc

vía @SideOneTrackOne

Wicked Good are on now. #herewego

GDM

víatim griffin At stage in red7 for @greenday, Mystic Nights o/t Cobra, and The Wicked Good. No phone or camera pics. Like old times!

http://lockerz.com/s/157108572

Lol, the sign says, "No Complaining."

• Like 2

GDLoT

griffinshot tim griffin

Worst part about my not shooting this show? No one is shooting it - not even them. Wicked Good are good. Lemme get my cameras! #greenday :)

1 minute ago

greenjoc

vía tim griffin

Worst part about my not shooting this show? No one is shooting it - not even them. Wicked Good are good. Lemme get my cameras! #greenday :)

Sign in to follow this