Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

@BJAofficial: Green Day show this Thursday! Hint, it's not in California or New York...

Any guesses as to where the show will be??

Edit by Andres:

Here's a post on GDA related to this news.

Going off the band's current location, Texas... I'm assuming...

Almost $1200 from Ottawa to Texas. Fuck that. FUUUUUU BILLIE JOOOEEEEEEE

Heh, I was gonna say Texas (yeah right!) but Minnesota is a much more reasonable answer. Can't imagine why they would come to Texas anyway :dry:

Heh, I was gonna say Texas (yeah right!) but Minnesota is a much more reasonable answer. Can't imagine why they would come to Texas anyway :dry:

They're in Texas right now. That's the best, most informed assumption we can make. I don't mean to give you false hope but you may very well get to do this!

I'm going to make this the dedicated thread for the show, seeing as all other shows have gotten one.

Billie Joe success make everyone's wondering that his band gonna play in our room :)

Sometimes I wish they just wouldn't do surprise shows. We should all have at least a months warning, that's only fair D:

selfish post is selfish.

Austin is a very cool music town, lots of great venues. It seems very likely that a surprise show could happen there. :runaround:

FUCKING HELL. I'm only a few hours away from Texas, but I have school. :cry:

You can go to school every day. Can you do the same for a surprise Green Day show? No. So go!

Also, yeah, like Dorie said, Austin has a long history with music. Austin City Limits? Anyone? :mellow:

Sometimes I wish they just wouldn't do surprise shows. We should all have at least a months warning, that's only fair D:

selfish post is selfish.

Nah, it's not selfish. I agree 100% :P

New news- ALSO the Raiders are playing in MN Sunday!!!!! Combine the two, it looks likely.....

Texas??? Really? No offense but of all the states.

Stop your whining, not everyone is lucky enough to live in the bloody Bay.

You can go to school every day. Can you do the same for a surprise Green Day show? No. So go!

Also, yeah, like Dorie said, Austin has a long history with music. Austin City Limits? Anyone? :mellow:

We here on GDC, like in Texas, don't care much for education. Frankly, concerts are much more important. We're talking about values here.

New news- ALSO the Raiders are playing there Sunday!!!!! Combine the two, it looks likely.....

Ooh, good investigationing.

Archived