Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

My Chemical Romance

tigress

Meh.

I never liked these guys. Too pop-y. (No offense.) And I don't like Gerard's voice. (No offense again)

okaygif.gif

oops sorry to burst your bubble but in an even more recent interview frank told everyone he made up the rumour that their would be a new album next summer

http://youtu.be/JEgRKjTvIiQ

:lol: I forgive you, Frankie.

Emilie

Meh.

I never liked these guys. Too pop-y. (No offense.) And I don't like Gerard's voice. (No offense again)

tumblr_lpkp7ei2Di1qinkxwo1_500.gif

raven052

oops sorry to burst your bubble but in an even more recent interview frank told everyone he made up the rumour that their would be a new album next summer

Bah! Damnit Frank! :lol: (he is, of course forgiven ;) )

a peculiar name

Yea, my first was Helena when I was 8. :wub:

Cancer is really beautiful. I'm trying to get my friend to learn it on piano for me. He told me it was to hard though. :( I tried playing it on guitar but it's to hard for me.

Have you heard the AOL session of Cancer? It's amazing!

Really? I play piano and actually don't find it that hard^^ Juzz amazing *-*

Undómiel

I don't even play piano and I can play the intro/first verse... it ain't that tough. :)

Guest Charlotte.

(late to the party always)

I brought my BDO ticket yesterdayyyyy so i guess i'm definitely seeing them next year fnjdso;ngfjk;dsnjk

I don't really know whether to be excited or worried about the changes made to the Auckland set up but at least mcr and still there :33333

oh and i got into them in 2007? i believe.... i thought they were a bunch of emo fags then i started to secretly like WTTBP and then when FMW came out i was just like 'fuck it' etc

asdfghjkl awesome, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! :happy:

and :lol: at the last part of that, omg aha.

Frank's hoodie is great in that interview, just saying.

a peculiar name

Listening Helena right now and having a RUSHHHHHHH

What's the worst thing I could say?

Things are better if I say

So long and goodnight

So long and good night

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Can we pretend?

To meet an then

we'll meet again when both our cars collide <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE MCR <3<3<3<3

raven052

^ ah, love Helena :D

Just been blasting Danger Days.

I definately was not dancing around like a loon! ;):lol:

Undómiel

THIS IS THE BEST PHOTO I HAVE EVER SEEN.

tumblr_lhid8lBa761qe7vrlo1_500_thumb.jpg

Other than the fact you can only see the back of Billie's head but hey ho....

Guest Charlotte.

I just watched LOTMS yet again. You all wanted to know, I know.

THIS IS THE BEST PHOTO I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Other than the fact you can only see the back of Billie's head but hey ho....

Yep, that's one of my favourite photos! So much greatness in one picture.

If anyone comes into this thread and says "I saw mcr when they toured with Green Day", idk I'd just... asdfghjkl hah :ninja:

Undómiel

If anyone comes into this thread and says "I saw mcr when they toured with Green Day", idk I'd just... asdfghjkl hah :ninja:

That tour....

Fan girls my wet dream

:sick:

Guest Charlotte.

That tour....

Fan girls my wet dream

:sick:

:lol:

Can you just imagine it though? It'd be like

tumblr_lhnb3gh2GK1qa9irko1_500.gif

over and over. Omg.

Undómiel

Hell yes.

Urgh. :)

DO IT AGAIN MUVVAFOCKERS...

raven052

May I add, I concur! My God, what a dream... :wub: I live in hope!

Man, I saw Green Day on their American Idiot tour (MK bowl) and I remember me and my friend heard they were touring with My Chemical Romance. We got all excited, thinking we'd get two amazing bands in one show. Alas, was not to be... (still, not gonna complain about the show I did see :D )

Oh, also, I happened across this one a couple of days ago, been meaning to post it:

BillieMCR2.jpg

See, it's almost the same... But different ;)

DoodleBob

Meh.

GWCAFOC.gif

Gerard doesn't like you either. :P

Yea, but they did say that they have plans to record. ;)

Really? I play piano and actually don't find it that hard^^ Juzz amazing *-*

Yea, but he sucks. :lol:

Martyn

To be fair, Frank never said "new album out by summer". He states new material or something possibly being released by summer....that could be anything, even mad gear stuff.

I'd expect the album to hit late next year, 2 years after Danger Day's release - pretty standard album cycle.

Göta

Aw, I'm starting to really love mcr again. Can't believe that I stopped listening to them in the first place.

Anyway, during the last months I've listened to them a lot again and sort of regained my addiction, so now I need my 'daily dose' to stay happy through the day, lol.

And I just spent what I had left of money on their CDs. Hope I wont regret it. :lol:

Undómiel

Aw, I'm starting to really love mcr again. Can't believe that I stopped listening to them in the first place.

Anyway, during the last months I've listened to them a lot again and sort of regained my addiction, so now I need my 'daily dose' to stay happy through the day, lol.

And I just spent what I had left of money on their CDs. Hope I wont regret it. :lol:

You won't. :)

DoodleBob

Haha, welcome back to the fanbase then! ;)

And you won't regret buying the albums. I actually regret not buying the deluxe versions of the albums. :ermm:

Guest Charlotte.

This may or may not have been used before, but I can't be bothered to look through the huge number of previous pages to check :unsure:

Anyway:

tumblr_ldqtkh4p6t1qazuw4.gif

And I highly doubt that you'll regret doing that, haha

raven052

^ I can assure you you haven't used that one before :D (I'd remember :lol: )

And you won't regret buying the albums. I actually regret not buying the deluxe versions of the albums. :ermm:

On this topic... A question.

Now, I have all MCR albums on CD (bit of a purist, want stuff I can actually hold, y'know? Plus, album sleeves tend to be interesting :D) Now, I have developed a bit on an itunes addiction, buying all the little extras and b-sides and stuff, however... The deluxe version of The Black Parade has got 'My Chemical Romance welcomes you to the Black Parade', which is apparently commentry, and only avaliable if you buy the whole album. Is it totally irrational and crazy of me to buy the whole thing again just for this??

Come on guys, I know you'll be honest with me :P

DoodleBob

Now, I have all MCR albums on CD (bit of a purist, want stuff I can actually hold, y'know? Plus, album sleeves tend to be interesting :D) Now, I have developed a bit on an itunes addiction, buying all the little extras and b-sides and stuff, however... The deluxe version of The Black Parade has got 'My Chemical Romance welcomes you to the Black Parade', which is apparently commentry, and only avaliable if you buy the whole album. Is it totally irrational and crazy of me to buy the whole thing again just for this??

:lol: I've actually consitered doing that.

It's 7 bonus items for the price of $14. It's actually a decent deal even if you already have the album. (Consitering the fact that the commentary is 40mins long.) And not to mention it's giving MCR more money too. I didn't do it because I didn't have the will to click purchase, but I don't think I'd call you crazy.

Emilie

^ I can assure you you haven't used that one before :D (I'd remember :lol: )

I had the same problem with wanting to get the Welcome thing. I think I will buy it actually, because I have an Itunes voucher I wasn't going to use.

So yeah, if you have some spare money, get it.

raven052

:lol: I've actually consitered doing that.

It's 7 bonus items for the price of $14. It's actually a decent deal even if you already have the album. (Consitering the fact that the commentary is 40mins long.) And not to mention it's giving MCR more money too. I didn't do it because I didn't have the will to click purchase, but I don't think I'd call you crazy.

I had the same problem with wanting to get the Welcome thing. I think I will buy it actually, because I have an Itunes voucher I wasn't going to use.

So yeah, if you have some spare money, get it.

Bought it! :D

All good points you both made, and I didn't exactly need much convincing. :lol: Thanks guys! (also, good to know I'm not crazy ;) )

Been thinking about it for a couple of weeks already. I get paid again on friday, so this hardly makes a huge difference.

Think I know what I'll be listening to tonight.

Emilie

Bought it! :D

All good points you both made, and I didn't exactly need much convincing. :lol: Thanks guys! (also, good to know I'm not crazy ;) )

Been thinking about it for a couple of weeks already. I get paid again on friday, so this hardly makes a huge difference.

Think I know what I'll be listening to tonight.

Okay, you've sold me on it. Tonight, if I can find that gift card I wasn't planning on using, I will buy it too. :D