Sign in to follow this  
Jaymee!!

2011/11/01 - The Mezzanine, San Francisco, California, USA

Jack

Honestly, I think all the petitions on Facebook or whatever that go "GREEN DAY: PLEASE COME TO THAILAND/ZIMBABWE/MOROCCO/THE MIDDLE OF THE AMAZON JUNGLE" are somewhat pathetic when its all said and done....

Fuzz

Holy shit!

Hopefully there's someone from GDC there!

Can't stay up late for updates today :(

What kind of fan are you?!

• Like 1

norcalgreendayfan

Why can't Green Day play in Las Cruces? They've never played here. Don't they know they have fans here too! Why do they only play at the places that's convenient for them? Assholes!!

You Mean Billie didn't send the Jet for you again :lol:

• Like 2

Jack

WELL ANDRES, I just noticed that you have exactly 1,999 Rep points, so I did the deed and liked your last post for you. You can thank me later.

Fuzz

WELL ANDRES, I just noticed that you have exactly 1,999 Rep points, so I did the deed and liked your last post for you. You can thank me later.

Thank you kind sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

gdpony

A crappy fan :(

pasalaska
Thank you kind sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

and he's good at maths :D

pasalaska

chriscotetws chriscote

Uncle Billy http://instagr.am/p/Sa9D2/

1 minute ago

I wonder if he still has a scar from the whole 'Uncle Billie' incident... That was 10 years ago now :o

GDLoT

vaJYEna Jye Townend

Green Day small show style.

Green Day small show style.

A photo posted by Jye Townend (@vajyena) on Nov 1, 2011 at 10:53pm PDT

• Like 2

fatherotti

Looks like they're gonna do more and more bay area shows as they get closer to the new album. I just got paid, I could have gone if I found out in time lol

pasalaska

vaJYEna Jye Townend

Green Day small show style. http://instagr.am/p/Sa9e6/

lots of phones/cameras. Hopefully video will surface.

norcalgreendayfan

Looks like they're gonna do more and more bay area shows as they get closer to the new album. I just got paid, I could have gone if I found out in time lol

Could have gone if they gave more notice

pasalaska

I am far too tired and sickly to stick around for this. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, there'll be a fuckload of GDCers reporting back and new songs aplenty.

peace out, GDC.

Mar

Is this band trying to make me have a jealousy and rage-induced stroke with all these shows I can never go to instead of recording an album we can all enjoy and touring for the masses? :lol:

But, it's for a charity, so I can't complain too much, and I won't anymore in this post. And Ty Segall, good choice! I feel like this post needs his nightmare-inducing album cover:

358-300x300jpg_jpg_300x300_crop-smart_q85.jpg

**nobodylikesyou**

vaJYEna Jye Townend

Green Day small show style. http://instagr.am/p/Sa9e6/

thank Beck!

Fuzz

Is this band trying to make me have a jealousy and rage-induced stroke with all these shows I can never go to instead of recording an album we can all enjoy and touring for the masses? :lol:

But, it's for a charity, so I can't complain too much. And Ty Segall, good choice!

I feel like they're trying out all these new songs and will only help make the new album more badass. They get to see crowd reaction to the new music before putting it out. This makes me more excited for the final product.

• Like 1

fatherotti

These secret shows are coming a plenty. Keep your eyes open guys. Especially if you live here in the bay area :P I love living here lol

norcalgreendayfan

I feel like they're trying out all these new songs and will only help make the new album more badass. They get to see crowd reaction to the new music before putting it out. This makes me more excited for the final product.

Seems like the crowd reaction to the new stuff has been fairly positive judging by the previous shows

Mar

I just Googled this venue, man, we passed it when I was in San Fran six months ago! :lol: It's right by the BART station where the When I Come Around video was partially filmed! [/Cool story, bro]

GDLoT

carolinaciappa carolinaciappa

#greenday @mezzanine ! Surprise band, for the #ripcurl Kick off party in sf

http://yfrog.com/gz2b6oyj

• Like 1

Fuzz

Thanks so much for looking and finding all this. You're making my retweeting on GDA's twitter extremely easy.

Sign in to follow this