Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jaymee!!

2011/11/01 - The Mezzanine, San Francisco, California, USA

WestboundSign!

Wonderful pics from KDR Photos:

Wow. Thanks a lot for posting. Those pictures are beyond amazing.. I was like "Wow... wow... woooooow.." when I clicked through them :woot:

Oh and has this video been posted before? Found it on youtube but I haven't seen it in here. :)

• Like 1

Hermione

Love those photos!

Their new album, the band has claimed, will move away from their recent conceptual records and toward the raw punk sound of their mid to late-90s material.

This isn't true, the band has never said anything of the sort. It was falsely reported/made up in one article ages ago and since then loads of others have said the same thing.

Oh and has this video been posted before? Found it on youtube but I haven't seen it in here. :)

Thanks for this. Love watching Billie banter with the crowd :D

lizziebix

I hate when videos are posted while I'm at work and I can't see them untill I get home. ::angry

greendaytone

I hate when videos are posted while I'm at work and I can't see them untill I get home. : :angry

I think the hitchin' a ride video there has already been posted previously.

• Like 1

Tre_Gina

love the welcome to paradise video - i like the bit about fishies getting stuck :D

lizziebix

I think the hitchin' a ride video there has already been posted previously.

Seriously, thank you for telling me. Now I won't have to rush home just for this! :)

Mary711

Billie doing the crocodile. I like. :lol:

Overjoyed

In case someone is wondering how to download the amazing photos from KDR that were posted by Laurina further up on tihis page, here's the direct link that goes to their flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krdzle/6316962411/ The link goes to the first photo of Green Day, you can switch to the others on the photostream on the right side, the newer ones are on the left of the first photo. To download the photo right-click on it and choose any of the sizes small/medium/large/ original. Thereafter you can save it to where you want by right-clicking again.

• Like 3

Tre_Gina

yay GD.com says there are photos 'coming soon' of this gig and webster hall :)

• Like 1

Hermione

yay GD.com says there are photos 'coming soon' of this gig and webster hall :)

How fabulous! Especially for the Webster Hall part :D

Tubbie Head

Wonderful pics from KDR Photos:

Those photos are awesome! Thanks

Billie's hair looks so damn good

I had to say it :ninja:

Katarina.

The pictures on gd.com are awesome! :happy:

GDLoT

VIDEO MONTAGE [Welcome To Paradise, American Idiot, Hitchin A Ride, Billie chatting with the crowd, Misfits cover-Hybrid Moments & 2000 Light Years Away] *via hazardhubbard*

"This was an amazing impromptu Green Day performance that was completely unscheduled earlier that day. Transworld Surf Magazine was hosting a parting for the Rip Curl Cold Water Classic. I got a text 20 minutes before they want on, jumped out of bed and hopped in a cab to catch the beginning. It turned into a pretty great evening. For this I love San Francisco. I love the part where he rips on Texas and Southern California a bit. All in All Green Day played 15 songs, new and old and it was fucking great. They sounded good. They let fans jump on the stage and hang out. Pretty cool to see them perform to only about 500 people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtmXYjuARwM&hd=1

• Like 1

Laly

The new pics are fabulous as always :happy: I wish there could be more shots of Tré =/

Sign in to follow this