Sign in to follow this  
Jaymee!!

2011/11/01 - The Mezzanine, San Francisco, California, USA

Hermione

^ Thanks for doing that! I'm gonna save that list so I can drool over it.

Except, I don't expect Billie Joe has the same sunny feelings for Obama that he at that time!

True haha! But if it's just a song about feeling happy etc that was just initially inspired by that rather than specifically being about that maybe it could work. Basically I wanna hear it :lol:

lizziebix

^ Thanks for doing that! I'm gonna save that list so I can drool over it.

True haha! But if it's just a song about feeling happy etc that was just initially inspired by that rather than specifically being about that maybe it could work. Basically I wanna hear it :lol:

Oh, I want to hear to it too. I didn't mean that. I was just thinking that if Billie's intention of the song was his excitement about the Obama administration's possibilities after the election, he may not be that excited to play or record it now.

Psycho Britney

Wowzers! New songs-how exciting!! I'm loving 'Carpe Diem'. :dance:

Marlee

THIS is why I can't leave this place for more than a few days! I miss everything!

Jacob.

hello mods, you mad

8th Avenue Serenade

Amanda

Amy

Ashley

Carpe Diem

Crushing Bastards

Dirty Rotten Bastards (most likely a revamped title for "Crushing Bastards")

Drama Queen

Dreamcatcher

Fell for Snoo (possibly a new Network song?)

Gabriella

I'll Make You Surrender

Last Gang in Town

Lazy Bones

Let Yourself Go

Little Boy Named Train

Make Out Party

Nuclear Family

Oh Girl

Oh Love

Olivia

Sex, Drugs & Violence

Soda Pop Curtis

Stay the Night

Stop When the Red Lights Flash

Stray Heart

Sweet 16

Trouble Maker

Wild One

Wonderful

Wow! That's Loud

neatk.jpg

moar new songs

Edited by Jacob.
User was warned for this post

Cori

Oh, I want to hear to it too. I didn't mean that. I was just thinking that if Billie's intention of the song was his excitement about the Obama administration's possibilities after the election, he may not be that excited to play or record it now.

Or maybe they could release it as "Hey, we used to feel this way about you so now we want to feel this way about you again" kind of song. You know, just to tell him that he needs to start acting like the person people elected again. I don't know, but I just really want to hear this song!

• Like 2

Dylan.

Whenever I read the song title "Wonderful" I always think of the fucking Drake Bell song. :lol:

beejeezee

CARPE DIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is so jhhhgssfafahshdhfshdhsha!!!!!!

laurelw

Mozzabillie's videos are everywhere! Our local San Francisco alt. radio station, which plays Green Day all the time, have posted several of her videos also.

Mozzabillie

Mozzabillie's videos are everywhere! Our local San Francisco alt. radio station, which plays Green Day all the time, have posted several of her videos also.

I have seen them on the Live 105 (SF station) site, a radio station in Philadelphia (station 1045), SF Weekly, Spin magazine, and some site called Consequence of Sound. At the bottom of the Carpe Diem video it says, "as seen on: Consequence of Sound." I have never heard of that site but that is where the Philadelphia station got it from. I had no idea that the videos would spread like that. They are making a big deal out of the San Francisco show...yet no one in the media even knows about the 1234 Go Record Store show. Of course, no videos came out of that show, but they still don't know about it by word of mouth. You would think that at least the local radio station would know about the Oakland show.

IscoredWaddlesgoals

What is exactly is/was the Rip Torn Curly Wurly Steve Ryder Launch Kick Off party thingy ?

**nobodylikesyou**

I have seen them on the Live 105 (SF station) site, a radio station in Philadelphia (station 1045), SF Weekly, Spin magazine, and some site called Consequence of Sound. At the bottom of the Carpe Diem video it says, "as seen on: Consequence of Sound." I have never heard of that site but that is where the Philadelphia station got it from. I had no idea that the videos would spread like that. They are making a big deal out of the San Francisco show...yet no one in the media even knows about the 1234 Go Record Store show. Of course, no videos came out of that show, but they still don't know about it by word of mouth. You would think that at least the local radio station would know about the Oakland show.

I know the feeling. My recording of Amy from the Tiki Bar was posted everywhere. Strange.

Mozzabillie

I just Googled "Carpe Diem Green Day". Oh my, I had no idea how much it had spread including NME, Alternative Press among many others. The world definately is clamoring (sp?) and eager for more Green Day. Come on boys, hurry up and get an album out!

What is exactly is/was the Rip Torn Curly Wurly Steve Ryder Launch Kick Off party thingy ?

They were having a major surfing contest in San Francisco at Ocean Beach.

• Like 1

JakeThompson

I must give my kudos to Mozzabillie for going viral. I think it's pretty cool that a GDC'er has helped spread the awesomeness of new Green Day material.

• Like 1

gerardsangel4977

Whenever I read the song title "Wonderful" I always think of the fucking Drake Bell song. :lol:

I think of the Everclear song...

Also, am I the only slightly frightened of the notion that Chris Cote is the "editor-in-chief" of anything? :P

JakeThompson

Also, am I the only slightly frightened of the notion that Chris Cote is the "editor-in-chief" of anything? :P

Ummm... not really

http://youtu.be/263JBa9KmVc

Overjoyed

^^wow, these pix are amazing and Billie's tattoos are so explicit :woot: Too bad, there are no close-ups of Mike and Tré.

desertrose

Green Day played a new track, "Carpe Diem," during a live show in San Francisco on November 1. Fan-shot video of the performance is currently circulating the web.

Their new album, the band has claimed, will move away from their recent conceptual records and toward the raw punk sound of their mid to late-90s material. "Carpe Diem" appears to be a step in that direction.

http://www.rttnews.c...Id=1753363&SM=1

• Like 1

Clockwise

Green Day played a new track, "Carpe Diem," during a live show in San Francisco on November 1. Fan-shot video of the performance is currently circulating the web.

Their new album, the band has claimed, will move away from their recent conceptual records and toward the raw punk sound of their mid to late-90s material. "Carpe Diem" appears to be a step in that direction.

Don't think they've ever publicly stated that they wanted that sound, but to me the new stuff is sort of like a Foxboro/90's GD hybrid.

justcause

I just love it that a term like 'raw punk' is sitting alongside of a song-title that's in Latin. :)

in_your_face

oh my! i swear i don't know half of those listed here.

oh my! i swear i haven't heard half of those listed here.

Sign in to follow this