Sign in to follow this  
lbw87

2011/10/27 - Webster Hall, New York City, New York, USA

Velocity

I wonder if they'll play the songs they played at the California shows, or if there'll be even more new material! Imagine the possiblities...

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

hahah, those comments...

"I must be old, saw green day in Billy Joel Armstrong's garage, shit was tray cool, by the time they were opening for the flaming lips at the Ritz, I was like toodles guys"

I have trouble figuring out what he (she) means with "shit was tray cool" :lol: Something to do with Tre, but beyond that...

• Like 1

americanidiot812

lucky! i couldn't get a ticket. anyone who's going, have fun!

Cori

yeah im signing up now.

just signed up for idiot club. slightly disappointed that only members renewing their memberships get a shirt. Here goes nothing anyways please god i just want a fucking ticket !

Actually, when I signed up I was a first time member but I still got a shirt in the mail.

I really hope they play their new stuff again at this show, but especially Stray Heart. I'm like obsessed with that song. I'm even listening to it now. :P

steelthorne

First, I agree. It's ridiculous. If you love Green Day and you want to go to their show, then buy a ticket. If not, don't. Oh well. Second, lol, didn't see it like that. Well, even 1,039 would've been too much. If someone wants to sell a ticket anyway I think they should do that for the same price, so 20. Or 21(st CB), haha

The Drunk Pink Bloody Bunny, interesting.. :sherlock:

Another reason to clean the costume, if they haven't done that already :lol:

the bottom line is that scalping is totally wrong on any level. No matter what band. Although I do think it would be hilarious if there was a ticket selling for 86 or 1,039 dollars

Katarina.

I have trouble figuring out what he (she) means with "shit was tray cool" :lol: Something to do with Tre, but beyond that...

I had the same thing. Then I thought he just meant it was very cool :lol: Who knew they played in Billy Joel Armstrong's garage, you learn something new every day.

GDM

Actually, when I signed up I was a first time member but I still got a shirt in the mail.

you're lucky! I renewed this past go around, haven't received my "awesome as fuck" shirt and yes, have mailed them several times about it.

steelthorne

you're lucky! I renewed this past go around, haven't received my "awesome as fuck" shirt and yes, have mailed them several times about it.

i bet they screw that up like all the time....

LinziLetterbomb

Although I can't go due to...you know...not living in New York, i congratulate everyone who managed to get a ticket! It also makes me very happy that they are playing a show! Lots of pictures and videos to come i hope! :D

Cori

i bet they screw that up like all the time....

Yeah, I think it took like 2 months almost for the shirt to arrive. I'd kinda gotten to the point where I didn't even expect it to come, but it did eventually, surprisingly.

Anja

Oh. My. God.

steelthorne

i am so on the edge about this idiot club business.

Hege

Fuck the scalpers! It's a shame they didn't sell the tickets in way that could've let more fans get them rather than just people who are "in the know". They need to play tiny shows NOT under the name Green Day so they can just announce a show and let fans queue up for it without craziness. Works perfectly well when they play as Foxboro Hot Tubs so I don't know why they don't stick to the trick of playing under a different name.

THIS!

Anja

Halloween Party with Green Day! What would I give for this!

-Billiejoezee-

Wow, this is exciting!! :woot: holloween party with green day.... Best party ever!

becky1995

The Idiot Club has had that message up for over an hour now, with still no updates...maybe they're just trying to get more poeple to sign up before they announce something.

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

Me and like 5 of my friends all got detentions about 30 minutes ago, so right after I went on Facebook to update my status, and to my surprise I saw this, which produced an instant smile on my face and a loud "Fuck yeah!" from my mouth. My friends were standing around me (still pissed), then asked if i was angry too, and I was just like "Nah I don't give a shit." Haha. Green Day never fails to make me happy. Anyway hopefully we get some pics/videos. Can't wait for (hopefully) some news tomorrow night.

• Like 1

steelthorne

Damnit. You know, I need a haircut really badly, and was going to get one. But now I can't cuz I can't leave this page XD

Velocity

The Idiot Club has had that message up for over an hour now, with still no updates...maybe they're just trying to get more poeple to sign up before they announce something.

like me :lol:

lizziebix

Sadly, I think I've broken down!

We'll see. I haven't been much into the blog after AI ended for a number of reasons.

Maybe. We'll see.

Sorry to hear that. But I'm still happy you're going to the show - review on blog or not. :hug:

EvanAsFuck

Question. What's with the age restriction? If I remember correctly, the last time GD played Webster Hall there wasn't any age restriction, so why is there one this time?

greendaytone

Question. What's with the age restriction? If I remember correctly, the last time GD played Webster Hall there wasn't any age restriction, so why is there one this time?

Yeah, i don't really understand that. If it's not 21+ for alcohol, then what are they restricting with 19+?

Velocity

It's 19+

Which is kind of surprising, tbh. I had been thinking that if there were a secret show it'd be 21+, but I guess not.

Zalex

STOP DOING ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN NYC

:(

NO.

Yeah, i don't really understand that. If it's not 21+ for alcohol, then what are they restricting with 19+?

All shows at the studio are 19+.

Velocity

I have to go to class in an hour, and I kind of don't even want to go because I'm afraid I'll miss something important in the meantime. Oy vey.

Sign in to follow this