Sign in to follow this  
lbw87

2011/10/27 - Webster Hall, New York City, New York, USA

Tubbie Head

I'm hoping for videeooss :D

• Like 2

Nobody Likes Cam

I saw someone on ebay has 2 tickets and there selling them for like $8,600! Seriously?

First, that is a lot, I don't know anyone who would pay that much (someone might), and second, 86!

Margo 39 smooth

aahh whenever this hapens I get super excited and then theres like a flash of pain when I realize theres no way in hell i'd be able to go. I look forward to pictures/videos and recaps though!!

I'm hoping for videeooss :D

THISSSS

lizziebix

Luckily, yes. But I didn't get a ticket; David was able to buy it and is taking me. I got stuck in the waiting room.

Sorry no one made a general announcement about this. I only found out about it shortly before the tickets went on sale. That is probably of little consolation, though.

I'm so happy you're getting to go Tanya! (Maybe Green Day Breakdown Diary will have an update?!!)

steelthorne

i have some money saved up and am already dead set on being there, ticket or no ticket. Anyone willing to sell me a ticket PLEASE CALL me at 443 928 0249.

norcalgreendayfan

Luckily, yes. But I didn't get a ticket; David was able to buy it and is taking me. I got stuck in the waiting room.

Sorry no one made a general announcement about this. I only found out about it shortly before the tickets went on sale. That is probably of little consolation, though.

So happy someone was able to get a ticket for you Tanya. Have a blast.

I hope everyone else here that got a ticket as well has a blast too.

GDM

I'm so happy you're getting to go Tanya! (Maybe Green Day Breakdown Diary will have an update?!!)

Sadly, I think I've broken down!

We'll see. I haven't been much into the blog after AI ended for a number of reasons.

Maybe. We'll see.

steelthorne

Anyone got an extra ticket??? I can spend up to like 275 on someone's extra

Velocity

Haha, that poor kid who posted about having an extra ticket. He must have gotten a crapload of replies.

"Holy shit forgot my twitter is public. trying to sell ticket now to people I know. If no one i know takes it, will be selling it at venue."

Yvette.

via twitter:

incuhoob112 Matt Fins

If anyone wants to see Green Day tomorrow night at Webster Hall in NYC let me know. Have extra ticket, $20. Only 300 people audience.

1 minute ago

Me please!! How much? Edited by brndnwhope

GuitarPunk94

halloween theme...fans should wear halloween costumes...would be funny if one of the green day members (tre cool ^^) will wear the pink bunny costume :D maybe with some blood on it so its more scary xD

• Like 1

steelthorne

Again, if anyone has an extra ticket, I'm willing to pay up to 275 for one. call me at 443 928 0249

greendaytone

Idiot Club has just posted about a contest for limited guest list tickets.

Velocity

Idiot Club has just posted about a contest for limited guest list tickets.

what does it say? I'm not in the IC anymore but i could renew for this.

whatshername17

to those going-- take LOTS of pictures/video/audio! wish i could be there. one of these days, i'll be able to go to one of these "secret shows"

steelthorne

what does the IC say????

Cori

what does the IC say????

It says to stay tuned for more info on a contest for the tickets.

steelthorne

It says to stay tuned for more info on a contest for the tickets.

ok thanks

Mari91

hrmm is it worth joining the IC for this?

steelthorne

hrmm is it worth joining the IC for this?

i was just wondering that myself

greendaytone

It's gonna be another free for all. You can join to be part of the lottery, but i think that's what it'll be.

Cori

ok thanks

No problem.

If you want to go to the show badly enough, I would say it would definitely be worth it. :happy:

steelthorne

No problem.

If you want to go to the show badly enough, I would say it would definitely be worth it. :happy:

yeah im signing up now.

just signed up for idiot club. slightly disappointed that only members renewing their memberships get a shirt. Here goes nothing anyways please god i just want a fucking ticket !

• Like 1

Katarina.

First, that is a lot, I don't know anyone who would pay that much (someone might), and second, 86!

First, I agree. It's ridiculous. If you love Green Day and you want to go to their show, then buy a ticket. If not, don't. Oh well. Second, lol, didn't see it like that. Well, even 1,039 would've been too much. If someone wants to sell a ticket anyway I think they should do that for the same price, so 20. Or 21(st CB), haha

halloween theme...fans should wear halloween costumes...would be funny if one of the green day members (tre cool ^^) will wear the pink bunny costume :D maybe with some blood on it so its more scary xD

The Drunk Pink Bloody Bunny, interesting.. :sherlock:

Another reason to clean the costume, if they haven't done that already :lol:

gmcloughlin

Whoa, third Green Day show in under 3 months :woot: Something big is on the way soon!!

Congrats to anyone who got tickets :D Looking forward to hearing the recaps :)

Sign in to follow this