Sign in to follow this  
lbw87

2011/10/27 - Webster Hall, New York City, New York, USA

greendaytone

Shame more of us didn't know when they were going on sale. Would have had more chance of helping each other out with tickets i think.

• Like 2

~ Walking Contradiction

Whoa I'm so excited! :woot: I wonder who is the special guest (Foxies...?)

WestboundSign!

Whoa I'm so excited! :woot: I wonder who is the special guest (Foxies...?)

Oh I haven't thought about this so far.. good question! :shifty:

spark in the night

STOP DOING ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN NYC

:(

Hermione

Shame more of us didn't know when they were going on sale. Would have had more chance of helping each other out with tickets i think.

I suppose they're trying to avoid a crazy rush. Trouble is this way of avoiding it means more random people and scalpers can get tickets instead of fans. If they'd just play under a different name they could announce it on Green Day sites and fans could go and queue up first come first served no problem, without the name Green Day attached there wouldn't be a crazy rush.

I saw these two first:

http://twitter.com/#!/ohmyrockness

http://twitter.com/#...StudioAtWebster

But i didn't see them until after noon.

I see, thanks! So it was the venue that announced it?

WestboundSign!

STOP DOING ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN NYC

.. and go on doing all the good stuff in Europe.. :whistle:

:lol:

Alan86

Hopefully some new stuff is played again, songs that they haven't played in the last 2 random shows.

*withoutadoubt*

Boo, Cheryl. I'm sorry. It sucks that the emails didn't all go out at the same time.

It wouldn't have mattered tho 'cause I was running errands at the time. Oh well - we'll have to see what happens. If it's meant to be, then I'll be there.

lizziebix

I don't really care if they play new or old songs. I just love the idea that they're out there playing at all!

• Like 1

WestboundSign!

I don't really care if they play new or old songs. I just love the idea that they're out there playing at all!

Totally agree! It's so awesome to know that :happy:

GuitarPunk94

nice to hear so many new informations about Green Day in this time between two albums ^^

like at the secret shows im very jealous about the people who can see them tomorrow evening ;d

but i wish everyone a good time and a lot of fun ;)

i didnt read sth about a "no cameras permitted" rule...and i think this halloween special show will be "more official/public" than the secret show at tiki bar and the "more familiar" show at 1-2-3-4

so i hope that green day will play their new songs (maybe some very new? ;D and i bet that we will get more pictures and videos (with better quality) of their new songs, if they will play them, than the last two times

..will also wait for great recaps ;)

jtdscape

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get a ticket! Hopefully this isn't the only show the guys play in NYC.

• Like 1

GDLoT

via twitter:

incuhoob112 Matt Fins

If anyone wants to see Green Day tomorrow night at Webster Hall in NYC let me know. Have extra ticket, $20. Only 300 people audience.

1 minute ago

Stormy Haze

This is so exciting :woot:

Tubbie Head

hahah, those comments...

"I must be old, saw green day in Billy Joel Armstrong's garage, shit was tray cool, by the time they were opening for the flaming lips at the Ritz, I was like toodles guys"

StuckWithRob

This is great! I'm smiling so much now, even if it is in New York...

I wonder what they'll play...

Velocity

via twitter:

incuhoob112 Matt Fins

If anyone wants to see Green Day tomorrow night at Webster Hall in NYC let me know. Have extra ticket, $20. Only 300 people audience.

1 minute ago

thanks for posting this!

GDM

Thanks Tanya! Are you going???

Luckily, yes. But I didn't get a ticket; David was able to buy it and is taking me. I got stuck in the waiting room.

Sorry no one made a general announcement about this. I only found out about it shortly before the tickets went on sale. That is probably of little consolation, though.

Hermione

This is so exciting :woot:

I agree :woot:. It's gonna be fun hearing all about this. Hope the boys are gonna dress up!

Luckily, yes. But I didn't get a ticket; David was able to buy it and is taking me. I got stuck in the waiting room.

Sorry no one made a general announcement about this. I only found out about it shortly before the tickets went on sale. That is probably of little consolation, though.

Brilliant! Have the best time. Oh and don't worry it's not your fault, not up to you how they decide to organize/announce these things.

Cori

Ah darn. I'm still too late, too young, and too far away. But just the thought of Green Day playing another show has made my day. :dance:

Congrats to those of you who got tickets! I hope you all have a great time and bring us plenty of recaps tomorrow! :happy:

Oh, and "special guests"? I have about three guesses for who that could possibly be...

*withoutadoubt*

via twitter:

incuhoob112 Matt Fins

1 minute ago

Thanks for posting this Bex - I replied via Twitter. Is there a way to DM someone anymore?? I can't find the link...

Tubbie Head

I'm hoping for videeooss :D

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this