Sign in to follow this  
lbw87

2011/10/27 - Webster Hall, New York City, New York, USA

steelthorne

This is kinda messed up. At least when they did the two other small shows they announced it and had a time when online tickets went on sale....I'm thinking about showing up and playing green day songs outside the venue all day. WHOs with meh????

They really shouldve done this the way they did FBHT at Bowewry Electric last year and announced it day before and said only get tix in person

IscoredWaddlesgoals

I wanted to be the first person to moan about tickets/queuing up/when it was announced/where they're playing : (

steelthorne

Anyone wanna loan me 1200 bucks???

Overjoyed

People are fucking greedy on eBay :mad: There are 3 more tickets, 1.400, 1.449 and 499 $, how dare they?

• Like 1

steelthorne

People are fucking greedy on eBay :mad: There are 3 more tickets, 1.400, 1.449 and 499 $, how dare they?

Assholes all f them. I made a 300 dollar offer on one of them and it was declined. I cant afford anything more than that.....

lbw87

Like the post above said ...this is "the studio at webster hall" not actually "webster hall" that they played a few years ago. Gda is sayin theyre playing webster hall...wrong. The studio is the downstairs side stage in the webster hall building that only holds a couple hundred as opposed to the "webster hall" main stage that holds a few thousand.

Its gonna be a shit show!!

GDLoT

Congrats to those who managed to get their tickets! Holy Hell! Always getting us by surprise huh? I found out past noon too. Sneaky buggers.

ANYWAY, peeps going be sneaky record something please?!

Have a BLAST! :dance::bunny:

and looking forward to seeing any pics, recaps, and video as always! I'll be watching twitter, youtube etc. AH! just like the ol' tour days! :lol: See yous who are also living vicariously tomorrow night here or on fb! :wub:

• Like 1

EvanAsFuck

Damn age restrictions...

Awesome to know the guys are gonna be back on stage together though!

I wonder who the special guests are...

Mommy's Little Nightmare

Should have fucking known when they were at the Black Taxi show there that they were up to something... I always wanted to go to a surprise show! I can't believe I'm finally getting my chance!

Overjoyed

Assholes all f them. I made a 300 dollar offer on one of them and it was declined. I cant afford anything more than that.....

That sucks, I'm sorry for you :( I mean 300 $ is still a lot but I'd pay that too for a show like that. But what annoys me is the original ticket price of 20 $ and now people are making fortunes by reselling them. It´s ok to resell tickets but for a maximum of 2-3 times the original price and not more.

*withoutadoubt*

I just an email from Excess Db announcing tickets for tomorrow's show...a little bit late, eh?

burnout409

Wow this will be awesome, have fun if you got a ticket :) Please give some feedback on how awesome it was :)

luvgirlcl

Daaaaamn, this sound amazing. :woot:

I think it's only fair that the band shows up in costume as well.

• Like 1

Marki.

I think it's only fair that the band shows up in costume as well.

That'd be freaking legendary.

laurelw

There's one ticket on ebay right now for $349 BIN.

Abbey.

There's one ticket on ebay right now for $349 BIN.

fuck that guy

steelthorne

Does anyone else thing its reasonable to go just to sit outside the venue, play some guitar, sing, and pray?

heart on a noose

Oh mai this is so huge! :woot: :woot: :woot:

And it's about Halloween,even more awesome!

Congrats to everyone who get tickets,I'm so happy for ya!Woah,have fun guys.

Velocity

I wonder how much it would take to convince the bouncer/s to let loiterers in...I loitered outside the second Hot Tubs show last year and it was pretty miserable.

• Like 1

Fuzz

I wonder how much it would take to convince the bouncer/s to let loiterers in.

They usually let some people go in. Just depends how many are waiting and how packed they are.

steelthorne

I wonder how much it would take to convince the bouncer/s to let loiterers in...I loitered outside the second Hot Tubs show last year and it was pretty miserable.

I like your thinking. lets bribe em!

SmidtsPie°

Sounds awesome, have fun everyone going :)

But really, why do i have to live a freaking ocean away? ..

Velocity

Not like i have a whole lot of cash to bribe them with, haha. But I just might try.

even though i have an exam and a project due friday morning, who cares?

Sign in to follow this