Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
lbw87

2011/10/27 - Webster Hall, New York City, New York, USA

Joy of suburbia.

I knew moving to South Carolina was a bad idea. I knew some shit like this was gonna happen. Le sigh...

Laura!

I saw someone on ebay has 2 tickets and there selling them for like $8,600! Seriously?

That's horrible! I remember reporting somebody who was selling Tiki Bar tickets. We should report this one too, $8,600 is ridiculous.

lbw87

its presented by excess db...i'm on the email list...got an email this morning. thats how i knew :)

lizziebix

Just excited for another small venue Green Day show. Obviously they're enjoying "working" on their new material in public. Happy for those that were "in the know" to get tickets to this and when and don't forget to bring your full recap back here for all of us to enjoy!

greendaytone

This was just announced, how did it sell out already and how did people know when it was going on sale???

Some naughty Green Day fans didn't share the news when they knew!

• Like 3

Robin105

That's horrible! I remember reporting somebody who was selling Tiki Bar tickets. We should report this one too, $8,600 is ridiculous.

I was a few hundred dollars off. it's $8,960!

pasalaska

fuckingfuckfuckityfuckfuckfuckfuckingfuck.

I want tickets. Me and Jaymee would be on our way if we had them.

:(

Disapperingirl

A Green Day show with Halloween theme!! :woot::runaround:

I expect very interesting news tomorrow.... :shifty:

I love that they're being so active in these days :D

Laura!

I was a few hundred dollars off. it's $8,960!

People these days. :dry:

Alan86

This is the strangest downtime between albums ever. There playing a show almost once a month at this stage. Is a new album imminent or are they just having fun??

• Like 1

Fuzz

This is the strangest downtime between albums ever. There playing a show almost once a month at this stage. Is a new album imminent or are they just having fun??

My guess is fun. They've never done anything like this between albums.

*withoutadoubt*

Ugh, I went out for 90 minutes and I come home to all of this!! I wish I knew :( But I"m happy for everyone that got in!! I might just go and hang see what happens. :D

stuart_and_the_ave

Another surprise show :dance:

Looking forward to recaps/photos/videos from anyone who is going

lizziebix

I don't care one way or the other. Just the fact that they are out there, playing music and having fun, is enough for me! At least we get some interesting tidbits instead of dead silence for years!!

• Like 4

Alan86

My guess is fun. They've never done anything like this between albums.

It is very strange for them to be doing this between albums. They played webster hall in the promo shows when 21st Century Breakdown was due out, im not saying for a second this is the same kinda thing, but this is a bigger venue than their previous 2 shows, right??

*withoutadoubt*

It's different because we're getting a lot of Green Day stuff instead of 'other band' stuff. Either way, it's music - it's all good.

Zalex

How much did the tickets cost at face value?

I definitely was asleep when these went onsale. Whoops

*withoutadoubt*

How much did the tickets cost at face value?

I definitely was asleep when these went onsale. Whoops

The site says $20

Zalex

It is very strange for them to be doing this between albums. They played webster hall in the promo shows when 21st Century Breakdown was due out, im not saying for a second this is the same kinda thing, but this is a bigger venue than their previous 2 shows, right??

Not at all...this is webster THE STUDIO. That's downstairs. And about 300 people. The main webster hall venue they played last time is 1000

• Like 1

Alan86

The "plus special guests" and the fact that it's Halloween makes me think of only one band, I'm not gonna start speculating though :D

Velocity

fuckkkk, i hit the "buy tickets" button 2 minutes before 12 and I didn't get in :sorry:

I've been hitting refresh the last hour and I get through sometimes, but then it gives me a couple of weird error messages and my order doesn't go through.

They should have done it like the first Hot Tubs show in NYC last year, announce it the day before or the day of and sell tickets at the door.

• Like 1

Alan86

Not at all...this is webster THE STUDIO. That's downstairs. And about 300 people. The main webster hall venue they played last time is 1000

Ah, ok. Thanks

djrossstar

The Network!?

**nobodylikesyou**

I saw someone on ebay has 2 tickets and there selling them for like $8,600! Seriously?

wtf????

Sign in to follow this