Nimrod video anniversary

greenjoc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Luisa :hug:

Woooow!! Really, compliments for the video editing to those who did it! It is GOOOOOOOOOD!! :dance: GREATGREATGREAT

PS: obviously I'm checking out walking alone RIGHT NOW :lol:

Yeah! I especially like the fact that the pictures are moving and are not just fixed... :)

I really don't understand why so many people are mad at the mistakes in that video. "Nimrod deserves better than that", wrote someone on GDA. If that person thinks that, it should have made a video itsself and not complain about the people who actually spent time in celebrating Nimrod and put up something to honor Green Day.

Even though there are a few mistakes in there, I really love it and I'm happy to be a part of it :)

I really don't understand why so many people are mad at the mistakes in that video. "Nimrod deserves better than that", wrote someone on GDA. If that person thinks that, it should have made a video itsself and not complain about the people who actually spent time in celebrating Nimrod and put up something to honor Green Day.

Even though there are a few mistakes in there, I really love it and I'm happy to be a part of it :)

totally agree, those people need to stop bitching about this video, it is undoubtably great.

Archived