Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The most popular topic of January 2016 was a Green Day topic! Find out which topic it was here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greenjoc

Nimrod video anniversary

35 posts in this topic

Where is it? Can anyone give me the link? :runaround:

Sure :)

Hopefully I'm allowed to.. ?

1 person likes this

Thanks Luisa :hug:

Woooow!! Really, compliments for the video editing to those who did it! It is GOOOOOOOOOD!! :dance: GREATGREATGREAT

PS: obviously I'm checking out walking alone RIGHT NOW :lol:

Yeah! I especially like the fact that the pictures are moving and are not just fixed... :)

Nice video! Wish I had seen this earlier to participate too!

Thanks a lot guys for being par of this! here's the video!

The video is awesome! Thanks to everyone who got involved! :D

Great video! :)

I really like how you included the global positions.

I really don't understand why so many people are mad at the mistakes in that video. "Nimrod deserves better than that", wrote someone on GDA. If that person thinks that, it should have made a video itsself and not complain about the people who actually spent time in celebrating Nimrod and put up something to honor Green Day.

Even though there are a few mistakes in there, I really love it and I'm happy to be a part of it :)

2 people like this

I really don't understand why so many people are mad at the mistakes in that video. "Nimrod deserves better than that", wrote someone on GDA. If that person thinks that, it should have made a video itsself and not complain about the people who actually spent time in celebrating Nimrod and put up something to honor Green Day.

Even though there are a few mistakes in there, I really love it and I'm happy to be a part of it :)

totally agree, those people need to stop bitching about this video, it is undoubtably great.