Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crock6000

Green Day Random News

4,672 posts in this topic

More on the upcoming UK dates, more a tease than solid confirmed news

http://www.stereoboa...t/view/171673/9

i'm sure they confirm something soon ;) ...but what's really salient (at least to me :D ) is that they just confirmed concerts and festivals in countries where they didn't/don't tour (or didn't confirm anything that they will do it) with the AI musical or played any secret shows...i guess they first play in those countries and then later confirm a "real" tour with every country

...did that make sense? :lol:

Argh. Stop teasing me and just get your asses over to the UK. Dammit.

2 people like this

^

too right!

i find myself checking the official website, idiot club, GDA, and GDC every morning noon and night at the moment for some tour news...

... not that i don't have a life or anything!

Argh. Stop teasing me and just get your asses over to the UK. Dammit.

The real question is when are they going to start announcing dates for their home country. :P

1 person likes this

The real question is when are they going to start announcing dates for their home country. :P

How about Florida? Perfect place for summer shows... :lol:

i'm hoping they will tour their homeland in Spring 2013 - by then i'll be able to afford to come over and watch!

Hey Green Day, how about playing Headstock Festival and putting it on the map as a UK date? That's just down the road from here :P

How about Florida? Perfect place for summer shows... :lol:

omg I know this is totally off topic but I just saw that picture in your sig and it made me laugh :lol:

I have nothing against the tour dates they announced :P

But the more we get the better it is.

yup that's true but I have nothing against them only coming to Germany for real Green Day concerts till now :P

1 person likes this

That's a little selfish I'd say. ;)

2 people like this

yup that's true but I have nothing against them only coming to Germany for real Green Day concerts till now :P

same here :ninja:

and yeah it's a bit selfish

:lol:

....i'm sure they announce sth in the UK soon...

Dear Green Day, it's almost my Bday and I'm thinking about a nice present (because I'll be officially an adult) so, why not coming to the Rock Coast fest in my island? :)

A contestant on The Voice UK has just sang Good Riddance! He didn't get through :sorry:

That's a little selfish I'd say. ;)

I love being selfish :P

Green Day Never Sold Out, You Just Got Old and Complacent

http://blogs.laweekl...diot_dookie.php

Thanks for posting this! It is great to read. I like the the last line in the article.

"Green Day's songs have changed a little, but remain as subversive as the band itself."

Thanks for posting this! It is great to read. I like the the last line in the article.

"Green Day's songs have changed a little, but remain as subversive as the band itself."

yup liked that sentence too :D

I think I'd be more happy if they announce the album release date first and then the tour dates, but these things work like this so...

I think I'd be more happy if they announce the album release date first and then the tour dates, but these things work like this so...

why? I don't care when I have my tour dates, that's the most important thing imo :D

why? I don't care when I have my tour dates, that's the most important thing imo :D

Because I rather to have the cd in my hands first instead of waiting a few months until a tour date in Argentina is announced :P

Because I rather to have the cd in my hands first instead of waiting a few months until a tour date in Argentina is announced :P

ah ok sure didn't think about that :lol:

There is a pole on NME.com for the worlds most dedicated fanbase and Green Day arn't in the Top 20! This is just wrong

http://www.nme.com/r...ltimate-fanbase

do you know how you can vote for Green Day without having to vote for all the others as well?

do you know how you can vote for Green Day without having to vote for all the others as well?

No I don't, I've tried several ways but it hasn't worked. I guess will just have to keep clicking the link i posted.

There is a pole on NME.com for the worlds most dedicated fanbase and Green Day arn't in the Top 20! This is just wrong

http://www.nme.com/r...ltimate-fanbase

cos we're too dedicated to be in any list...ya know? ;D