Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

A fellow GDCer needs your help!  See how you can help here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crock6000

Green Day Random News

4,672 posts in this topic

Green Day Never Sold Out, You Just Got Old and Complacent

http://blogs.laweekl...diot_dookie.php

Really liked that article. :happy:

damn, there was no more bravo left and i wasn't up for driving to the next supermarket..

i'm so lazy! hope my mom will buy it later :D

hahaha sorry, I'm doing my exams :(

aw :( ...well, forget your exams and come to germany !! ;D jk

that article is amazing !! :happy:

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

REALLY? Wow. Yes, definitely, well not sarcasm, but a moderate attempt at humor.

yeah...reeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy tiny...i first wanted to put them on my guitar, but then i saw how tiny they arw and well, it's probably not a good idea to put them on my guitar xD ...you wouldn't even see them :lol:

You could put those stickers on guitar picks :lol:

Nice article! The title says it all basically. If anyone ever asks that stupid question about Green Day "selling out" again, then there's your answer.

You could put those stickers on guitar picks :lol:

haha yeah amazing idea !!...though i think they wouldn't be on there very long...since now i accidently destroyed every pic that's already been on a pleck just by playing guitar with it :lol: ...kinda "worn out" if that's the right word :lol: ...i really don't know how i do that within just a few days :mellow:

Aparently Green Day is confirmed to play at Rock in Rio Argentina next year.

64115_392434280784693_100000543747249_1368835_1324230100_n.jpg

^ Where did you find that?

^ Where did you find that?

It's all over my Facebook. Not sure how trustworthy is this, but I remember that the line up of this same festival on brazil came up over a year before the concerts.

isn't that poster saying October 2013 ?

would be good news if it is supposed to be 2012, as could follow the rumours of a UK tour in September 2012

oops just realised your post is saying next year anyway - do they usually book people this far in advance?

Hmm, looks like someone made that list on the black background in paint or something. I wonder how trustworthy this is as well. Personally I think it's fake.

64115_392434280784693_100000543747249_1368835_1324230100_n.jpg

:shok:

EDIT: Waaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute. How can the mix all these big bands together in 3 days -not to mention, that ugly kid justin bieber who has nothing to do with Rock- and why they have so little time to play? :ninja:

mmmmhh... seems doubtful though I'd like it to be true.

1 person likes this

:shok:

EDIT: Waaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute. How can the mix all these big bands together in 3 days -not to mention, that ugly kid justin bieber who has nothing to do with Rock- and why they have so little time to play? :ninja:

mmmmhh... seems doubtful though I'd like it to be true.

Rock in Rio in Rio last year was exactly like this... amazing bands with totally NOT rock artists, such as Rihanna, Katy Perry and Kesha. So having Justin Bieber means nothing in this case, unfortunately! lol

Rock in Rio in Rio last year was exactly like this... amazing bands with totally NOT rock artists, such as Rihanna, Katy Perry and Kesha. So having Justin Bieber means nothing in this case, unfortunately! lol

Oh, so that explains why they include argentinian artists that aren't exactly rock artists...

Hmm, looks like someone made that list on the black background in paint or something. I wonder how trustworthy this is as well. Personally I think it's fake.

I think so, too. And it's a little too far in advance.

Nothing is "confirmed" if you can't find that actual list on the actual Rock in Rio website.

Yeah, I know. I got too far ahead, sorry. I just got really excited seeing that "line up" and didn't even think of going to the real website to check :/

aw :( ...well, forget your exams and come to germany !! ;D jk

I reaaaaally should! hehe

I reaaaaally should! hehe

hehe yeah...do it !! pleeeaasse :lol:

Haha, I was at the train station today to drop a friend off and I saw that Bravo magazine being sold there, so I bought it. :lol:

It was kinda embarrassing though, because only 12-14 year old teenage girls read it and... well, the content is kinda ridiculous. They sometimes have cool stories about some bands, but the rest is just some teenager stuff. :lol: Whatever, at least I have that poster now. :D

1 person likes this

Haha, I was at the train station today to drop a friend off and I saw that Bravo magazine being sold there, so I bought it. :lol:

It was kinda embarrassing though, because only 12-14 year old teenage girls read it and... well, the content is kinda ridiculous. They sometimes have cool stories about some bands, but the rest is just some teenager stuff. :lol: Whatever, at least I have that poster now. :D

i'm 15 (almost 16) and still buy it :dry: ...just kidding, i just buy it when there's a large article about green day :D

i'm 15 (almost 16) and still buy it :dry: ...just kidding, i just buy it when there's a large article about green day :D

I did that too. :lol: Back in 2005/2006 when Green Day where really big and all over the magazines every week, I also bought it although I was 14/15 and felt way too old to read it. :lol: I still have all the articles from back then though, so it was totally worth it.

I did that too. :lol: Back in 2005/2006 when Green Day where really big and all over the magazines every week, I also bought it although I was 14/15 and felt way too old to read it. :lol: I still have all the articles from back then though, so it was totally worth it.

haha same here...i still have all magazines i ever bought where green day are in it :lol: ...but i also feel a bit too old to buy it...and it's soo embarrassing when i check that magazine out and look whether there's something about GD, cos everyone knows me here :D ...but anyways, i just must have all articles with them :happy:

So apparently the thing with Rock In Rio festival in Argentina was a joke. People have time for everything nowadays... :rolleyes:

2 people like this