Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crock6000

Green Day Random News

4,672 posts in this topic

:happy:

There's one MCR mobile phone sticker as well ;)

:mellow:

I need that magazine.

There's a good chance Green Day will be at Reading and Leeds. But there's also a good chance they won't. It's a tough call. I guess we can count it out if these tour rumours turn out to be true.

http://www.cnn.com/2...html?hpt=hp_bn4

Noel Gallagher disses Green Day.

I'm sorry, but why does Noel Gallagher seem to think he's some sort of saint?

I bet if his band had won those awards instead of Green Day, he'd rub it in their faces and act like a top class prick. He's lucky Green Day have the dignity to ignore the crap he gives them. You don't see Billie going around making disrespectful comments about artists, because, unlike some people, he knows it's when to keep his trap shut.

Noel Gallagher comes from the same place I do, and he makes me feel ashamed of where I come from.

Oh, and he can't sing. :)

Green Day has criticised Oasis in the past too. But that was years ago, I think Green Day have grown up a bit since then, maybe Noel hasn't.

Look @ 2:30

1 person likes this

"They're like watching paint dry" Haha good ol' Billie...

Lol at them leaving the interviewer behind :lol:

2 people like this

There's a good chance Green Day will be at Reading and Leeds. But there's also a good chance they won't. It's a tough call. I guess we can count it out if these tour rumours turn out to be true.

I'm sorry, but why does Noel Gallagher seem to think he's some sort of saint?

I bet if his band had won those awards instead of Green Day, he'd rub it in their faces and act like a top class prick. He's lucky Green Day have the dignity to ignore the crap he gives them. You don't see Billie going around making disrespectful comments about artists, because, unlike some people, he knows it's when to keep his trap shut.

Noel Gallagher comes from the same place I do, and he makes me feel ashamed of where I come from.

Oh, and he can't sing. :)

NEVER be ashamed of where you're from.

Truth be told, I finally broke down and listened to his new solo album, and well, it's good. You're right though, he's still a prick.

As you Brits say, I do think he's just "taking the piss" though. Half serious but man he comes off like a dick.

Also, as someone has pointed out above, do not think Green Day is above it. I've heard them say a couple times when they want people to get up "This isn't a Coldplay concert, get the fuck up".

BUT when they act like rock stars, they look like rock stars, not old men who you wish didn't have the success they have.

Could you guys post pictures of those tiny mobile phone stickers? :lol:

What exactly is a mobile phone sticker? I'm just wondering what makes it a phone sticker and not just a normal sticker :lol:

1 person likes this

What exactly is a mobile phone sticker? I'm just wondering what makes it a phone sticker and not just a normal sticker :lol:

I guess it's just that it's just small enough to fit on a phone... =S

1 person likes this

That's what I thought too. And maybe also if those are stickers like the ones you can put on mirrors and things like that. Those can be removed easily.

Tiny stickers that fit on a mobile phone. :P

Could you guys post pictures of those tiny mobile phone stickers? :lol:

:happy:

IMG_1774r.jpgIMG_1779rr.jpg

I can tell you they are really tiny. :lol: 2 pictures with a ruler for the comparision:

IMG_1783r.jpgIMG_1784r.jpg

^in cm, of course

Ahh okay, they're quite cool though. I want that magazine now :P

Does anyone know what stores sell Bravo magazine?

Yeah, just saw it ;)

omg the stickers are tiny! :lol:

hehe ok :lol:

yeah...reeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy tiny...i first wanted to put them on my guitar, but then i saw how tiny they arw and well, it's probably not a good idea to put them on my guitar xD ...you wouldn't even see them :lol:

That's what I thought too. And maybe also if those are stickers like the ones you can put on mirrors and things like that. Those can be removed easily.

yeah mobile stickers are those stickers which are small enough to fit on a phone and also they're like window stickers, just way smaller ;)

Does anyone know what stores sell Bravo magazine?

well, i just know that they sell them in (almost) every store in germany, austria and switzerland....

where are you from? :)

I bought the BRAVO today :lol: Couldn't resist, I wanted that poster.

1 person likes this

:woot: yay !! you finally bought a BRAVO after such a long time :lol: (and although you hate it :D )

I could send one to you if you want :) It sucks when you see a magazinge/poster and you can't get it in your country (happened to me with a magazine where Frank Turner was on the cover)

That's very sweet of you Lena :) but my dad would kill me for that... :( Thanks a lot anyway ;)

well, i just know that they sell them in (almost) every store in germany, austria and switzerland....

why can't I live with my sister? :P

Same here, it was really awkward :P The shop assistant gave me weird looks haha

That's very sweet of you Lena :) but my dad would kill me for that... :( Thanks a lot anyway ;)

Oh that' a bummer :/ And you're welcome! :)

I got a plan... Instead of buying the whole magazine, rip the poster and stickers out :ninja:

Yep. Totally gonna go with that plan.

Yes but the problem with your definition is that all stickers smaller than a phone (and indeed some larger than a phone), because let's face it larger stickers can still wrap around the phone and BE on it.

In reality, your definition makes all stickers, phone stickers. Not buying it.

Yes but the problem with your definition is that all stickers smaller than a phone (and indeed some larger than a phone), because let's face it larger stickers can still wrap around the phone and BE on it.

I didn't think I was trying to define it. Just trying to explain what they might be like. I agven't bought it either.

1 person likes this

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

3 people like this

Same here, it was really awkward :P The shop assistant gave me weird looks haha

Oh lord, same here! Pretty, pretty awkward :lol:

why can't I live with my sister? :P

well, you can always come to me if you want !!...if you can buy the flight and have enough time :lol:

well, you can always come to me if you want !!...if you can buy the flight and have enough time :lol:

hahaha sorry, I'm doing my exams :(