Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

The Fashion Thread

• Please log in to reply
5442 replies to this topic

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

• No, this is Patrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,887 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,755 rep
Thank youuu, guys! :happy:

Oh no you've got to be kidding me, a page own? Now if that doesn't look conceiting... :lol:

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • wildest dreams

• 21,510 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,660 rep

i have probably at least 20 pairs of black tights and they ALL have fucking holes in them  :dry: i'm so annoyed. usually apt. 9 brand from kohl's last the longest for me but of course, last time i bought a pair they ripped the first time i wore them. i'd buy some more expensive nice ones if i knew they'd last but i'm scared they'll do the same thing.

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Fuckity Bye

• 12,863 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 12,775 rep

I never buy nice tights because I treat them terribly :lol: all my pantyhose/tights/whatever have runs in them and I keep wearing them anyway because no one really looks THAT closely (I tell myself).

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 13,088 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,573 rep
I have a draw dedicated to tights. I should probably bin most of them tbf but idk I just can't bring myself to!! plus, only one place does tights long enough for me, so I have no choice in what ones I buy. it's either them or nothing. thankfully, it's 4 pairs for £4/£5, depending on denier (I usually get 80 denier)

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 23,164 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,553 rep
My black, brown and navy tights are all from Donna Karan. Expensive but they really last. All my other fun colors are from Target for $5 and the waistband stretches out really fast. But I can still wear them a season at least.

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 2,653 rep

I'm going to a gala and I've never had a real gala before (I had them in school but that was with cocktail/party dresses to that doesn't really count) so I had (got) to buy a dress and it's so prettyyyyyyy :happy:

huge picture so spoilered

Spoiler

I want the same ! What's the brand ?

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 5,223 rep

i have probably at least 20 pairs of black tights and they ALL have fucking holes in them  :dry: i'm so annoyed. usually apt. 9 brand from kohl's last the longest for me but of course, last time i bought a pair they ripped the first time i wore them. i'd buy some more expensive nice ones if i knew they'd last but i'm scared they'll do the same thing.

I normally buy the $5-8 ones from Walmart because I know I'll just shred them after a few months.  :P

Hermione

Hermione
  • Soggy Dream

• 27,666 posts
  • Joined Jan 09, 2008
  • 10,359 rep

I wear tights pretty much every day and have about 70 pairs of coloured ones (almost all slightly different colours), I have a big drawer of them in rainbow colour order :lol:. And a bag of black ones. Most of them cost betwen 50p and £2 because I wait until I see them in sales, happens so often I never need to buy them full price. I love them :wub:

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,642 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,994 rep
I'm gonna start shopping for winter jumpers in the Mens section. The things are cheaper and much much more appealing in my opinion. Idk whats wrong with fashion designers these days, most of the womens things are god awful. My sister bought a woolly jumper (those they call ugly but are actually beautiful) in the Mens section and it fits her perfectly, I mean it's a bit loose but that's how they're supposed to be. Normally things in the Mens section are super big on me, but that's only an issue in the summer I'm now realising.

Juliette

Juliette
  • Wanderlust

• 9,176 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2007
  • 1,168 rep

^ I do love men's winter jumpers. They just seem so much cosier & comfy, perfect for snuggling up on cold winter nights. Plus they generally come in more neutral colours & patterns which I prefer.

• Tubbie Head likes this

• No, this is Patrick

• 30,887 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,755 rep

I just get tights from the Hema (a Dutch store) for cheap, and throw them out when they have holes in them after wearing them a few times. And I get them in a huge size so they're long enough (make the waist band more comfy too so no complaints there). It kind of bothers me how wasteful it is, but I also don't want to spend more money on expensive tights that might still not last a very long time. 

I want the same ! What's the brand ?

The label says Juju & Christine so I'm presuming that's the brand! I got it in a Dutch store though. Looks like a French brand so perhaps you're in luck!

• Oxymore likes this

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,063 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,900 rep

Need a new winter coat. Thinking this: 

MC001F-5-1.jpg

• Maddy. and Dirntbag like this

Billie Hoe is my hero