Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Fashion Thread

• Please log in to reply
5254 replies to this topic

Trotsky

Trotsky
  • I sought my image in the scorching glass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,507 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2006
  • 7,615 rep

I have an epic black acid wash shirt that is way too big for me. I need to find the same one in a medium. And no, I can't shrink it, I tried. 

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Fuckity Bye

• 12,286 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 12,095 rep

Okay, I realized that the best way to make my collection of button-down shirts/dress pants look more polished without drowning myself in a blazer is to go for a suit vest. However, I can't seem to find any online. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find some??

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,417 rep

Okay, I realized that the best way to make my collection of button-down shirts/dress pants look more polished without drowning myself in a blazer is to go for a suit vest. However, I can't seem to find any online. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find some??

I got one at H&M... a few years ago. What about nice cardigans?

Bleh I'm going to need a blazer and dress pants by the end of November and I am absolutely dreading shopping for them because I'm so fucking skinny and I hate pants that aren't leggings (not that leggings are pants) or yoga pants or sweatpants.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 14,604 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,677 rep

Bleh I'm going to need a blazer and dress pants by the end of November and I am absolutely dreading shopping for them because I'm so fucking skinny and I hate pants that aren't leggings (not that leggings are pants) or yoga pants or sweatpants.

Traxedo? It's a tuxedo made out of sweatpants and a sweatshirt!

not a completely serious suggestion, but I found out about them last month and thought it was exciting

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,417 rep

Traxedo? It's a tuxedo made out of sweatpants and a sweatshirt!

not a completely serious suggestion, but I found out about them last month and thought it was exciting

If only that would be acceptable :lol:

I've been seeing leggings made to look like dress pants/dress pants structured more like leggings so I'm going to look into those. Right now I just hate anything that doesn't have an elastic waistband.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users