Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

The Fashion Thread

• Please log in to reply
5237 replies to this topic

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 4,075 rep

Had a really nice, reliable denim jacket that I accidentally left at a friend's house and I think she's lost it. :( It was ages ago and although I kept asking, we didn't seem to see each other at the right time for her to give it back. Now I don't know what to wear for the concert I'm going to next week. 

• Maddy. likes this

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,501 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,757 rep

Does anyone know if you can shrink something that's 100 percent polyester?

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • kitten mittons

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,363 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,377 rep

i hate when it starts to get cold outside because it's like all my fashion sense flies out the window and i just want to wear yoga pants and warm fluffy jackets constantly. during the summer i'm always thinking how i can't wait for winter because tights and boots and scarves and it just never goes as planned :lol:

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• 6,501 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,757 rep

i hate when it starts to get cold outside because it's like all my fashion sense flies out the window and i just want to wear yoga pants and warm fluffy jackets constantly. during the summer i'm always thinking how i can't wait for winter because tights and boots and scarves and it just never goes as planned :lol:

I'm OK with summer or winter clothing options, but in-between in the Midwest is hell. I'm so annoyed at what I look like right now, because it's too cold to wear sweaters but too hot to wear shorts and tank tops!

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,475 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,395 rep

because it's too cold to wear sweaters but too hot to wear shorts and tank tops!

other way around maybe? :P
  • Khaleesi., AlissaGoesRAWR and Stacie Anne like this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • We're Coming Home Again

• 12,165 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 11,999 rep

My promise to myself is that I'm going to buy a quality pair of winter dress boots this year. That's it. I know if I have a nice pair of boots I'll buy nice things to go with them, but if I don't then I'll just lay around in sweatshirts all winter :lol:

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,607 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,208 rep
so I went on a bit of a shopping spree t'other day, and turns out that te only shoes I own that go with these clothes are heels. this isn't good, seeing as I never wear heels around Josh. buggeration :lol: gotta go shopping (oh so sadly :happy: ) to find a pair of flats that'll go with.

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,761 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,025 rep

the new outlet mall opened today and my friend bailed on coming with me. it's for the best i guess, since the whole city is backed up with people trying to get in there. :P 

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,475 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,395 rep

the new outlet mall opened today and my friend bailed on coming with me. it's for the best i guess, since the whole city is backed up with people trying to get in there. :P

Oh man that happened here last summer when one opened up by the highway. A girl from work went on opening day and had to wait over an hour to park in a corn field and walk a million years to wait more hours to get in stores. Insane!!!

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,761 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,025 rep

Oh man that happened here last summer when one opened up by the highway. A girl from work went on opening day and had to wait over an hour to park in a corn field and walk a million years to wait more hours to get in stores. Insane!!!

i have to work tomorrow and the new mall is literally down the street from costco, so i'm really not looking forward to the absolute shit show trying to get there.  :dry:

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,551 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,722 rep

Just tried on one of my older sister's proper pant suits and ahhh it looked so good! Can't wait to get my own proper suit :happy: Good to know that I can borrow hers until then if needs be though :D

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,181 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,103 rep

so I went on a bit of a shopping spree t'other day, and turns out that te only shoes I own that go with these clothes are heels. this isn't good, seeing as I never wear heels around Josh. buggeration :lol: gotta go shopping (oh so sadly :happy: ) to find a pair of flats that'll go with.

What a hardship. You're an inspiration to us all :lol:

I was in primark today and I found a fluffy batman jumper :wub: I might get it next time I'm in :P

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 4,075 rep

Ordered the exact same pair of trousers in three different colours and they all fit differently. Logic. 

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• 6,501 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,757 rep

other way around maybe? :P

Goddammit. Don't drink and GDC, folks. It never ends well!  :lol:

Ordered the exact same pair of trousers in three different colours and they all fit differently. Logic. 

Even if they're the same brand often they're made in different places, so there's some variation. It sucks!

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,181 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,103 rep

I'm OK with summer or winter clothing options, but in-between in the Midwest is hell. I'm so annoyed at what I look like right now, because it's too cold to wear sweaters but too hot to wear shorts and tank tops!

Almost 24 hours after you posted this and I've just realised the problem with it :mellow:

Advertising

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,757 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,386 rep
So I was going to take myself shopping for new clothes for my new job but then I didn't. Figured I really do have enough to get me through fall and winter with a more professional look. Spring and summer will be a problem though. I don't really have many lighter weight suits, jackets or sweaters that will work. So I've decided to hold off my shopping splurge for early next year instead.

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • kitten mittons

• 21,363 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,377 rep

i bought new boots a couple days ago that i realllly didn't need because i have roughly a million pairs of boots already?? but they're so cute i couldn't resist ugh

20bjekP.jpg?1

Ludwig van Beethoven

Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined Nov 13, 2012
  • 157 rep

i bought new boots a couple days ago that i realllly didn't need because i have roughly a million pairs of boots already?? but they're so cute i couldn't resist ugh

Oh my. Those are awesome. Where did you get them? 0.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users