Billie Joe to star in new episode of Nurse Jackie

farley drexel hatcher

is billie going to be in one episode, or on and off for the whole season?

Pretty sure he's just gonna be in the first episode.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´ve never watched it, but I´m excited to see what role Billie Joe will play and how he will be (for sure great :lol: )

but is it right that the episode will be aired next spring?

btw: thanks for the great recap Laurina ;D

I haven't watched this show before but for Billie Joe I'll do it :)... When is it going to be released?

I haven't watched this show before but for Billie Joe I'll do it :)... When is it going to be released?

around March, 2012 (I think it was that date that was mentioned).

how often is this show on? i never heard of it, is it like on fox?

It is a regular series that begins in the Spring, and plays once per week on Showtime if you are in the USA.

I'm not a big fan of Nurse Jackie but I can't wait for the episode with Billie Joe!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Have we gotten any more news about this yet? I saw TV Guide mention stuff about episodes after this one, and it made me wonder if we had an airdate yet or spoiler info or *something*

^ I've just had a quick internet search and found out and that season four of Nurse Jackie will be showing on Sky Atlantic here in the UK. No indication of when, though

I know that's not really news or anything, but I know I wasn't sure if it would play in the UK, so it's news to me XD

I'm not a big fan of Nurse Jackie but I can't wait for the episode with Billie Joe!!!!!

I've never even seen it...but I will be...when he's on! :lol:

I don't think Showtime has issued a return date, but seasons two and three premiered in March, so I'm guessing around then. I wouldn't be surprised if it's paired with Episodes, so if we find out about when that begins again, we should know.

I don't even have a TV right now, does anyone know if there'll be any way to watch it on the internet?

I don't even have a TV right now, does anyone know if there'll be any way to watch it on the internet?

If you can, it probably won't be up until a few weeks later, but I'm sure someone will record it and put it on Youtube.

ladies and gentleman! We have a date!

I noticed Nurse jackie was trending on twitter, so I decided to see what was up. Showtime just announced the premiere will be on April 8th! Mark you calendars!

I noticed Nurse jackie was trending on twitter, so I decided to see what was up. Showtime just announced the premiere will be on April 8th! Mark you calendars!

Good to know, thanks for sharing! :)

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

I'll put in on my calendar, but I'm sure I'll forget. So I'm going to rely on all of you, and this thread, to remind me. :P

I'll put in on my calendar, but I'm sure I'll forget. So I'm going to rely on all of you, and this thread, to remind me. :P

Well, it's on Easter Sunday, apparently, so that should make it easier to remember. Bunny=Billie :thumbsup:

Well, it's on Easter Sunday, apparently, so that should make it easier to remember. Bunny=Billie :thumbsup:

:) Fabulous way to remember it now without writing it down. Thanks!!

http://watchseries.eu/ and seasons 1-2 are on DVD right now if you want to catch up a little. I wish I could recommend NinjaVideo to you; damn the man.

Archived