Billie Joe to star in new episode of Nurse Jackie

farley drexel hatcher

According to these tweets from today

28tv5u.png

Edie & our new cast member @BJAofficial! Wait till you see the season premiere! @SHO_Jackie @SHO_liz

I did some googling and it seems the creator of Nurse Jackie is with Melissa Etheridge, who was in AI earlier on in the year? and also Theo Stockman was on the show recently, so I guess it's not totally random ...

edit: this was on an article about Billie being in New York a few days ago

By the way, we recently heard Armstrong is in town to film an episode of "Nurse Jackie" in which he plays an Oxycontin addict. St. Jimmy lives!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what it says on his hand ?

I've never watched this but I'm intrigued none the less.

Someone mentioned this is why he was in New York (that day the pic with Bob Gruen was posted). I hadn't posted anything because I wanted to see a little more confirmation.

Looking forward to it.

So to those who have seen it, what kind of show is it? Is it a comedy or what? I have no idea what it is and it seems really random.

I've heard many good things about the show but never actually watched it. It's a drama/black comedy as far as I know, centered around Nurse Jackie, who's perscription-pill-popping and cheating on her husband with other staff at the hospital. This is exciting!

Nice investigationing :happy:

And it's hard to tell if that's a stamp or a tattoo... hmmm

Never heard of that show. That thing on his hand looks like a stamp, maybe some kind of thing to show that he's not a visitor or something like that (it looks like it says "no (something)").

Curious to see what it turns out like. Let's hope he does a better job of acting than in his previous tv appearances :lol:

Never heard of that show. That thing on his hand looks like a stamp, maybe some kind of thing to show that he's not a visitor or something like that (it looks like it says "no (something)").

Curious to see what it turns out like. Let's hope he does a better job of acting than in his previous tv appearances :lol:

Lol this! "Can't loooose!" :lol:

Bless him

Woah :woot: Sound excieding,but I've never heard about this show either..

you guys really notice 'details' :lol:

So he'd be Idiot cast member number 3. Theo's was by far my favorite appearance on the show, however. But I'm pretty damn curious about Billie and what made him decide "Yeah, I'll do it." because I know he only did Haunted because he's friends with Matthew Fox.

We don't get Showtime at home, but I've watched a few episodes on Hulu. I quite like it and hope he really St. Jimmys it up!

Any idea when this will be on?

What is this show like? (to people who know it)

Nurse Jackie is a great show!

I thought it was joke btw :lol:

So excited! ... I really hope I don't forget to watch it!

Andres better post a reminder about this :)

So, the show producer apparently tweeted about it too. He's gonna be on the season premiere, I think? So... spring?

Nurse Jackie is a great show!

I thought it was joke btw :lol:

So excited! ... I really hope I don't forget to watch it!

Andres better post a reminder about this :)

We definitely will.

This is exciting! I hope he does well! I hope someone on here has Showtime and can record this for the rest of us!

Archived