Podcast 44: Green Day's secret show

Fuzz

We talk about Green Day's surprise show in Oakland, American Idiot's 7th anniversary, and the song of the week, Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Listen & Download

[podcast]SN_44[/podcast]

Listen above or right click this link to save the mp3. Better yet, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes to get the latest episodes automatically when they're published.

Be part of the show!

Like us on Facebook

Email us staticnoise@greendayauthority.com

Topics

Surprise Show

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have downloaded it, but I'm watching the Lord Of The Rings, and frankly, Warg Beasts are holding my attention right now

This made me laugh the whole way through.

Particularly Andres' calculator... bahahaha.

I love andres' calculator. I laugh about it all the time to myself...people around me must think I am strange :P

that matt kid, whoever he is... we my never know, remixes like a bitch! (the good kind) BOBD acoustic is making me feel all tingly

I love andres' calculator. I laugh about it all the time to myself...people around me must think I am strange :P

I can't listen to this podcast on my iPod/mp3 any more... you burst out laughing in the street and the same thing happens... awkward...

:) Andres, I wanna know what the fuck happened around 10 minute mark, that caused you guys to cut to a different take. I wanna know goddammit!

I was more excited for this than I was for Neighborhoods coming out today...and I've been waiting for Neighborhoods for a while. Haha need to listen to this tomorrow. Quite excited, I love listening to the podcast :)

This was the first podcast I've listened to (newbie) and omg, I laughed so hard. You guys are a riot!

i'm in the middle of it (feel better andres!) and i think green day save the footage for when they die, so they can pull a michael jackson and release it all after and have a whole comeback after they die!

This was the first podcast I've listened to (newbie) and omg, I laughed so hard. You guys are a riot!

You should listen to the older episodes, even though the news is old, it's funny to listen to...try the one titled "Let's Go Girls"...it's really funny ;)

Archived