What if Green Day....?

Cre Tool.

What if your favourite Green Day member asks you to marry him and elope with him xD ?

I would start considering bisexuality, if ANY of them asked me to marry him :lol:

What if Green Day starts making featurings with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black? D:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if Green Day would be in your town as tourists and ask for the way?

I would tell them the way to my house!

I would start considering bisexuality, if ANY of them asked me to marry him :lol:

What if Green Day starts making featurings with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black? D:

Then I would think it's a project from "The lonely island" (if you know them)

What if green day worked in the local supermarket?

I'd ask them to thump my melons for me.

What if Green Day followed you around while pointing and screaming "American Idiot!!" at you?

I´d start laughing and sing to song as loud as I can (and, of course, ask them for an autograph :ninja: ).

What if they asked you to design the cover for the new album?

I would try to do my best... but I would be extremely nervous and afraid that they don't like it...

What if Green Day come to you blood-smeared and ask for a shelter, cause they've done something really really bad? :ninja:

I would be kinda scared and wonder what they did but I would let them stay at my house lol

What if Green Day gave you a guitar signed by all 3 of them?

I'll keep it forever and don't let anyone even look at it XD

what if any of billie/make/tre get you on the stage and ask you to get nude and run around in front of 20,000 people?

I'll keep it forever and don't let anyone even look at it XD

what if any of billie/make/tre get you on the stage and ask you to get nude and run around in front of 20,000 people?

I would say you first!

What if green day didn't excist?

if they didnt excist my life would be boring, i wouldnt even be on here, & music wouldnt be the same without them(even though most music now a days suck).

What if Green Day toured every year?:woot:

That would be so cool then I could go to my first Green Day concert when they come

What if Green Day told you to take care of something really special and don't loose it but then you loose it what would you tell them when they came back for it?

i would feel pretty disappointed and try to come up with a creative way to make up for it.

what if green only toured as the opening band to various bands that you don't care about.

I would watch their performance on youtube and be proud of my genius.

What if Green Day was egged at a concert that you attended?

I would disguise myself, get back into the school and follow them around.

What if Green Day were your doctor?

I would gladly take the stage and do my best to sing the whole concert, while rocking my best impersonation of Billie Joe. :)

What if Green Day were to read some of your answers on here?

GDC would probably go crazy like it is on twitter. haha but I'd love if they made one. ;D

What if Green Day were going to be your tattoo artist?

I would probably don't be very scared cause I have to stare at them the whole time :happy:

What if Green Day are drunk at your home, lying on the floor and when you try to talk to them they would only tell you to be quiet.

I would be disappointed because that's a pretty lame way to meet your favourite band...

What if Green Day never existed? :ninja:

I would probably have never heard of them and that´d be sad. D:

What if Green Day would bring out an acoustic album? :woot:

Archived