Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz

2011/09/22 - 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, Oakland, California, USA

WestboundSign!

That last picture where Billie is smashing his guitar, wow. Nice to have pictures of this show :happy:

By the way, on GDA someone posted a link to a facebook album with the 'exclusive' pictures in it..

Oh my god, thanks for pointing this out to us :happy:

Hermione

Love the one of Tre singing with Billie on drums. And the close up of Billie's leg :shifty:

Alan86

By the way, on GDA someone posted a link to a facebook album with the 'exclusive' pictures in it..

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Damn, since when does GDC ask before posting?! Someone's supposed to post them in here and eventually a mod will be like "no you can't do that" but by then the pictures will be saved and widely available anyway. Because the Idiot Club is a rip-off and no one should have to pay for it just to get some photos.

Thanks for the tip! They look oddly familiar... that's not possible, but they do.

Question to someone in the IC: are the pictures posted on the IC also that small or did facebook resize them? Because the previewed picture is lots bigger than the ones in the facebook link.

• Like 2

LudeBoy

Question to someone in the IC: are the pictures posted on the IC also that small or did facebook resize them? Because the previewed picture is lots bigger than the ones in the facebook link.

original size:

coughclickaAAhem

Edited by pasalaska
This is exclusive content and it's not allowed to be posted here. Boo me.

original size:

coughclickaAAhem

now to go on a quest to find the original sized pictures :lol: Apparently they're on tumblr but I can't find them on there :(

Edited by pasalaska
removed link in quote.

Stormy Haze

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

This :thumbsup:

Tubbie Head

Ohh I didn't know about the pictures... That one looks great.

edit.. I found the fb link, yay=)

LudeBoy

now to go on a quest to find the original sized pictures :lol: Apparently they're on tumblr but I can't find them on there :(

try it again.

Tre_Gina

i feel special now saving all the full size photos to my computer :) still not quite worth the money but at least it's something!

try it again.

Not being a tumblr user, I find it hard (-going-on-impossible) to find things on tumblr.

Oh well, I'll live. :)

Hermione

Damn, since when does GDC ask before posting?! Someone's supposed to post them in here and eventually a mod will be like "no you can't do that" but by then the pictures will be saved and widely available anyway. Because the Idiot Club is a rip-off and no one should have to pay for it just to get some photos.

My thoughts exactly!

LudeBoy

click the link under the picture i posted! jeez, can't you people take a hint?? ha :fool:

greendaytone

All the pictures are up on the official site for everyone now.

Laly

Thank you Green Day :wub: Amazing pictures!

click the link under the picture i posted! jeez, can't you people take a hint?? ha :fool:

Your link was removed, but when I clicked it it just lead to the homepage of imageshack.

not that it matters anymore now that they're on the official site, but just sayin'...

Katarina.

Link to the pictures on Green Day's official site.

Nice they put those on their site, we all have to see the awesomeness of the pictures. :happy:

Tubbie Head

Yay! It's so nice of them to put the pictures there =D

basKT_case90

has anyone noticed that the filenames of these photos indicate that they are still frames taken from a video file.

eg. MVI_0295.MOV.Still003.png

Hope that one day the videos will be released?

Tubbie Head

has anyone noticed that the filenames of these photos indicate that they are still frames taken from a video file.

That's interesting!! I really hope they'll release it some day too

pasalaska

ooh, good spotting.

the .png file type is the one that you get when you screen cap something, right?

Fuzz

ooh, good spotting.

the .png file type is the one that you get when you screen cap something, right?

It's the default on a Mac, but png is a pretty standard filetype. The obvious one is the .mov though.

Sign in to follow this