2011/09/22 - 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, Oakland, California, USA

raven052

Over 21, on the Idiot Club... Lives in England. Dammit :pinch:

Oh well. :)

Very best of luck to those trying to get in! Hope you do! :D

heart on a noose

Good luck (lucky) people!

elisa

I entered the contest so im really hoping I am one of the 20 that gets tickets. 6pm can't come soon enough. I'll be a wreck by then

good luck :happy:

norcalgreendayfan

good luck :happy:

Thanks hope all of us that entered here wins.

laurelw

I sent an email. They asked how old you were. I doubt they want an old hag like me there. Boo.

I think it's just to make sure you're over 21 ;)

TheSaltOfTheEarth

Another 21+ speculated secret show that's in California? Wonderful. Only seven years and four thousand kilometres away (so close!)

Well, I hope a GDCer gets in, anyway. Good luck to whoever's entering. :)

• Like 1

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I entered the contest so im really hoping I am one of the 20 that gets tickets. 6pm can't come soon enough. I'll be a wreck by then

Good luck!

Also good luck to Abbey and laurelw.

I hope at least one of you gets inside (preferably all three, of course ;))

Rage & Love.

Why don't people stop moaning the fuck out of this thread about not be abel to go, and be happy that our boys are doing more and more stuff. Just be fucking grateful and happy about it for fuck sake

Also, yes!

Edited by Rage & Love.
  • Like 1

GreenRanger

The more I think about how this is "fan appreciation" the more I think they're saying: "We love our fans...but don't tell anyone, k?"

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Why don't people stop moaning the fuck out of this thread about not be abel to go, and be happy that our boys are doing more and more stuff. Just be fucking grateful and happy about it for fuck sake

No one has been seriously moaning, just some "aw, sad I can't be there"s. Which isn't that weird. No one is throwing a fit or anything, except for you maybe.

laurelw

The more I think about how this is "fan appreciation" the more I think they're saying: "We love our fans...but don't tell anyone, k?"

hahahahahaha

If you can't tell, I'm already a wreck!

Thanks hope all of us that entered here wins.

AMEN!!

gmcloughlin

Right I'm off for the night, best of luck to everyone who entered :D

Knowing theres no way I could go is alot easier when I realise all I have to do is go to sleep and wake up tomorrow to find out what our boys are up to :wub:

raven052

No one has been seriously moaning, just some "aw, sad I can't be there"s. Which isn't that weird. No one is throwing a fit or anything, except for you maybe.

Can't speak for anyone else (though I'm pretty sure everyone'll say the same), but this is certainly true for me, wish I could go, can't, oh well :thumbsup: I'm still ridiculously excited about it! :lol:

Undómiel

Looking at your ava I can just imagine you actually saying that.

Swiftly followed by "Mum, you shrunk my underpants in the wash!"

BAHAHAHAHAHA... class.

Rage & Love.

Oooooooooooooooo, disrespecting people by their appearance, niceone!

But i don't give a shit. I just want people to be happy that our boys are back! My comments should have been directed as Facebook if I'm honest, but i guess my shrunken underwear have ridden so far up my arsehole now i can't take it back

Undómiel

Part of me is hoping that it's just free pizza for Green Day fans while watching BIAB on a TV...

Just because I'm a little bit evil

Free?! How nice do you think there are??

• Like 2

Amanda

Oooooooooooooooo, disrespecting people by their appearance, niceone!

But i don't give a shit. I just want people to be happy that our boys are back! My comments should have been directed as Facebook if I'm honest, but i guess my shrunken underwear have ridden so far up my arsehole now i can't take it back

Don't take it that way, love.

It's not your appearance, just your pose in that pic.

IscoredWaddlesgoals

BINGO NIGHT

Eyes down, look in everybody.

Rage & Love.

Don't take it that way, love.

It's not your appearance, just your pose in that pic.

Have absolutely no idea why I'm pouting, I really don't. I look fucking hilarious if I'm honest

• Like 1

Amanda

Have absolutely no idea why I'm pouting, I really don't. I look fucking hilarious if I'm honest

:D

• Like 1

Karen.

Oh my God Abbey! That's incredible. Good luck! And roaming the streets sounds like a good plan.

My biggest fear is that we don't get a GDCer in. Could you imagine having to read about this on the IC? Just logged in and their font is offensive.

Seriously though - they were obviously reading the "should I renew..." thread.

• Like 1

Catsername

Could you imagine having to read about this on the IC? Just logged in and their font is offensive.

Ha, that's my main reason for not being on IC more often. The font makes me think my internet glitched up and couldn't display the page correctly or something. Just a pain to read...

Karen.

Ha, that's my main reason for not being on IC more often. The font makes me think my internet glitched up and couldn't display the page correctly or something. Just a pain to read...

Or got in a time machine and went back to 1995.

Sign in to follow this