Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz

2011/09/22 - 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, Oakland, California, USA

lizziebix

Where's DJRosstar when you need him?

Malleus

Awesome. Little things with lots of speculation are always cool.

Fuzz

Since you will be taking Billie's jet do you want to see if they can swing by Jersey and pick me up? I mean I don't look that young...I could pass for 21 :P

You'll be my date.

• Like 1

Mary711

Aw, I'm really excited what this is about.

Silent Duck

WIld guess, but seeing as it was the American Idiot anniversary yesterday, perhaps it's a screening of Heart Like A Handgrenade. I'm probably completely wrong, hopefully it's another show. Good luck to anyone who entered! :good:

BillieJoeObsesser

I entered over 30 minutes ago. I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried but failed to get tickets for the secret show in southern CA, so this would be amazing!

wish you the best of luck dude! hope your able to. :)

NoVaCaInE!

Hmmm, AI anniversary yesterday... they're going to play American Idiot front to back, then oldies after that :o

jtdscape

You'll be my date.

Yay! Okay i'll pack my stuff now...see you in a bit Fuzz!

But in all seriousness now I really hope that Abbey or laurelw will be able to get into this :)

Micky

I've been 21 for 3 days only, and I hate it already :cry:

laurelw

I'm at work, just sitting at my computer practically shaking. 6pm can't come soon enough to find out if I get in!! And it's for one entry only, no plus 1's. If I do get in, a full report will come, I promise.

gmcloughlin

I'm at work, just sitting at my computer practically shaking. 6pm can't come soon enough to find out if I get in!! And it's for one entry only, no plus 1's. If I do get in, a full report will come, I promise.

oda

We better get a GDC'er on the inside!

• Like 1

lizziebix

Really really hoping you do! Fingers crossed and all that for you!

elisa

I entered over 30 minutes ago. I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried but failed to get tickets for the secret show in southern CA, so this would be amazing!

uhh good luck!!

WestboundSign!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! :thumbsup:

laurelw

Thanks everyone! I'm so nervous and excited to find out. I don't know how I'm going to get through the day...

pasalaska

you mean there's a thread about mysterious happenings in CA and there's no despairing post from Josie?

Seriously though, this is exciting. I can't believe the IC is actually doing something.

• Like 1

Abbey.

I sent an email. They asked how old you were. I doubt they want an old hag like me there. Boo.

Four.

you mean there's a thread about mysterious happenings in CA and there's no despairing post from Josie?

Seriously though, this is exciting. I can't believe the IC is actually doing something.

Josie's in LA though. :P

Also, it's too bad that I'm in Canada and am 14.

Catsername

Well it was on the Idiot Club, so it has something to do with Green Day :woot:

.........And once again I'm highly jealous of ye Californian Green Day fans :P

Make that "highly jealous of ye Californian Green Day fans" who are over 21. :(

You have many many many fingers crossed for you tonight, including mine! Here's to hoping you get in! :drinks:

alaniluau

Im in the bay area tonight. Can someone pleaseeee take me as a +1 if they get in???? Pleassssssssse!! Abbey

How in the world did you manage to land yourself in Berkeley exactly at the right time? I love your internal clock.

This has certainly been a great development in an otherwise boring day! Can't wait to watch the mystery unfold. :happy:

Velocity

I sent an email. They asked how old you were. I doubt they want an old hag like me there. Boo.

Good luck Abbey! I hope you get in :happy:

GDLoT

It says 'Bay Area', so I'm thinking it will be Green Day and other area bands? maybe Emily's Army too? Anyway GOOD LUCK to all who entered & can get there. I'm so excited to hear all about it! I soooo wish I could be there. :dance:

Abbey.

The Green Day force is strong with me. Just kidding. I have a family wedding to attend in Berkeley. I will be wandering the streets of lovely Oakland tonight trying to find the elusive venue.

norcalgreendayfan

I entered the contest so im really hoping I am one of the 20 that gets tickets. 6pm can't come soon enough. I'll be a wreck by then

Sign in to follow this