Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz

2011/09/22 - 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, Oakland, California, USA

oda

so yeah, soon we will have 4 men from Oakland ruling the world :D

I wouldn't mind

Tre_Gina

hmmmmm I just logged onto to the IC and was so excited to read this. 20 people is so few, wonder if it is just these lucky 20 at the event?

Kayfabe

Not twenty one, not american and not available! Ugh, fuck this.

• Like 1

Abbey.

Im in the bay area tonight. Can someone pleaseeee take me as a +1 if they get in???? Pleassssssssse!! Abbey

ganis

I wouldn't mind

don't be to sure about that, they have joined up with all dark forces you can imagine..

:good:

• Like 1

WestboundSign!

Not twenty one, not american and not available! Ugh, fuck this.

THIS so much!

gmcloughlin

Well it was on the Idiot Club, so it has something to do with Green Day :woot:

.........And once again I'm highly jealous of ye Californian Green Day fans :P

Cori

Unfortunately, I'm not 21 or older, nor do I live in California. If those had been true, I might have had a remote chance of going to this judging by when I found the post on Idiot Club. I wonder what the likelihood of getting a flight would have been if I had been over 21 and had been lucky enough to get a ticket...

Wait, Andres, you can just "send a text message to Billie Joe." Wow, for some reason, I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

Edited by Cori

lizziebix

Unfortunately, I'm not 21 or older, nor do I live in California. If those had been true, I might have had a remote chance of going to this judging by when I found the post on Idiot Club. I wonder what the likelihood of getting a flight would have been if I had been over 21 and had been lucky enough to get a ticket...

Except you'd only have 2 hours to get there as they'll be letting the people know at 6pm and the show's at 8pm. Pretty tight travel schedule if y'ou're not in the immediate area. :)

laurelw

I entered over 30 minutes ago. I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried but failed to get tickets for the secret show in southern CA, so this would be amazing!

lizziebix

Gonna send out a text message to Billie Joe to see if their private jet will come to New Mexico today. *fingers crossed*

Feel free to swing by Chicago on your way back to Oakland! :P

Robin105

I'm over 21, part of the idiot club and free tonight. Only problem is I don't live in CA, Yet another reason I want to live in CA. It's so much nicer then here.

jtdscape

Gonna send out a text message to Billie Joe to see if their private jet will come to New Mexico today. *fingers crossed*

Since you will be taking Billie's jet do you want to see if they can swing by Jersey and pick me up? I mean I don't look that young...I could pass for 21 :P

WestboundSign!

I entered over 30 minutes ago. I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried but failed to get tickets for the secret show in southern CA, so this would be amazing!

If you're one of those lucky people, you really have to let us know everything that's going on there!

jtdscape

Good luck :)!

Tre_Gina

really hope you do! Keep us posted PLEASE!

EvanAsFuck

Well I'm glad to see the Idiot Club starting to actually be useful again! (even though I don't live in CA and am not 21)

SophiaAndTheAve.

I can't tell how jealous i am for the people who win. sometimes i wish i could be older. and live an oakland. dreams...

Marki.

This sounds interesting! I really hope some GDCers get to go.

Cori

Except you'd only have 2 hours to get there as they'll be letting the people know at 6pm and the show's at 8pm. Pretty tight travel schedule if y'ou're not in the immediate area. :)

True. I didn't know about the 6 p.m. part. Oh well, I'll get to read all about what happens tomorrow. Hopefully this is another show with new songs.

gmcloughlin

Yes, good luck to anyone entering :) You have to give us a full report afterwards though!! :P

maridiot

Orgy!

hahahahah

Abbey.

SOMEBODY HELP ME GET A TICKET! It is completely random that I am in Berkeley for a wedding. Please!!! Xo, Abbey

Sign in to follow this