Larry Livermore tweets about an offer from Billie he can't refuse

cabot_girl

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it doesn't seem likely that it'd be a new Green Day album, the idea that Larry was working with them in anyway to release something is exciting.

My first thought was "ooo, I wonder if it's a side project," though they've always released those through Adeline. Or maybe he asked him to help in some way with Adeline?

Alright, I'm done with rampant, baseless speculation for today.

This is pretty cool. Can't wait to find out what it is. Hopefully new side project or a bunch of new punk bands :D

He wrote it on facebook too

"So, it looks like I might be getting back into the record business?"

He also wrote "More will be revealed. Just be patient." in the comments

This sound soooooooooooo good

OMG

He wrote it on facebook too

"So, it looks like I might be getting back into the record business?"

He also wrote "More will be revealed. Just be patient." in the comments

This is really exciting, whatever it is! :happy:

Woah!.. This is unexpected. I don't want to make any guesses on what it is, because I'm probably completely off but Im looking forward to hearing what this is all about.

So unexpected :woot: How can he ask us to be patient?? This is GDC afterall :crazy:

I've no idea what this could be :runaround:

I'd think it has something to do with Adeline and not with Green Day directly, but who knows. I'm curious to know more :)

While it doesn't seem likely that it'd be a new Green Day album, the idea that Larry was working with them in anyway to release something is exciting.

My first thought was "ooo, I wonder if it's a side project," though they've always released those through Adeline. Or maybe he asked him to help in some way with Adeline?

Alright, I'm done with rampant, baseless speculation for today.

My first thought was Emily's Army, but you're right, that would go through Adeline. It's most likely a side project. Can't wait to find out what it is!

My first thought was Emily's Army, but you're right, that would go through Adeline. It's most likely a side project. Can't wait to find out what it is!

I first thought about Emily's Army too ;)

I dunno about a new side project, they've got too many as it is xD

Could be something to do with Adeline though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that whatever he's going to do is going to be bigger than either a side project or indy bands for Adeline. Time will tell if I'm right.

Offer he cannot refuse from Billie Joe?! My moneys on sex, Billie Joe offered him sex. Even the most hetrosexual of men could not refuse such an offer

Archived