Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
2418 replies to this topic

HungryHungryModels

HungryHungryModels
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Joined May 01, 2014
  • 193 rep

We have weed to thank for us being here at GDC. :happy:

• Ritz likes this

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 20,492 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,500 rep

had my brand new bong for like 2 days before i broke the bowl on it.  :rolleyes: fuck.

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Mary Poopins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,393 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 3,856 rep
I tried to fix my fishy bowl but it broke into too many pieces :(

I will have my revenge :mad:

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • fighter of the nightman

• 16,335 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 4,479 rep

my dealer is utterly fucking useless. :mad:

Snows

Snows
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2013
  • 839 rep

I have some good weed, I don't see the moment to roll a joint.  :ga:

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,945 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 815 rep
Got my medical card YAAA and my boyfriend came home with a big vaporizer last week and it is amazing

­­rootbeersoup

­­rootbeersoup
  • ­

• 14,437 posts
  • Joined Oct 02, 2006
  • 2,872 rep

Getting high from marijuana does not make you cool. Learn how you can be #AboveTheInfluence: http://abovetheinflu...arijuana/#facts

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 20,492 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,500 rep

Getting high from marijuana does not make you cool. Learn how you can be #AboveTheInfluence: http://abovetheinflu...arijuana/#facts

i'm high, eating chips and watching the office on netflix. i think i'm already #AboveTheInfluence  :toocool:

• Penguin Puffball likes this

­­rootbeersoup

­­rootbeersoup
  • ­

• 14,437 posts
  • Joined Oct 02, 2006
  • 2,872 rep

i'm high, eating chips and watching the office on netflix. i think i'm already #AboveTheInfluence  :toocool:

Khaleesi, marijuana has the potential to cause problems in your daily life, or make existing problems worse. It limits your brain’s effectiveness, slows down thinking, and impairs coordination and judgment. And while you’re young and still maturing, marijuana could have a long-lasting, negative impact on your developing brain.
  • Khaleesi., DookieLukie and Doctor of Pepper like this

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 20,492 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,500 rep

Khaleesi, marijuana has the potential to cause problems in your daily life, or make existing problems worse. It limits your brain’s effectiveness, slows down thinking, and impairs coordination and judgment. And while you’re young and still maturing, marijuana could have a long-lasting, negative impact on your developing brain.

OH NO YOURE SO RIGHT I MUST STOP

­­rootbeersoup

­­rootbeersoup
  • ­

• 14,437 posts
  • Joined Oct 02, 2006
  • 2,872 rep

OH NO YOURE SO RIGHT I MUST STOP

There might come a point when you ask yourself, who am I really? Am I being real? Am I still the kid my parents think I am? And more importantly, who do I want to be?

The truth is, you’re a lot of things to a lot of people – you’re interesting like that. You can create a profile online and still be kind of different in person. You can be someone to look up to and know what it feels like to get rejected. You can be righteous in your decisions and still slip up and make mistakes.

But, with so many versions of yourself, it’s easy to forget the one thing that keeps you real – and it isn’t what everyone thinks – it’s the pure-grade, original first edition of yourself.

The point is, when you reach the moment where you have to ask yourself, who am I really? Press pause. Hit reset. And remember, you’re #AboveTheInfluence.
  • Khaleesi. likes this

inthehallwaynow

inthehallwaynow
  • Cap'n Crunch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 6,070 rep

is that lukie? mustve been the wind

shit winds randy..

• Penguin Puffball likes this

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Mary Poopins

• 20,393 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 3,856 rep

There might come a point when you ask yourself, who am I really? Am I being real? Am I still the kid my parents think I am? And more importantly, who do I want to be?

The truth is, youre a lot of things to a lot of people youre interesting like that. You can create a profile online and still be kind of different in person. You can be someone to look up to and know what it feels like to get rejected. You can be righteous in your decisions and still slip up and make mistakes.

But, with so many versions of yourself, its easy to forget the one thing that keeps you real and it isnt what everyone thinks its the pure-grade, original first edition of yourself.

The point is, when you reach the moment where you have to ask yourself, who am I really? Press pause. Hit reset. And remember, youre #AboveTheInfluence.

Shut the fuck up and smoke a blunt. :P

­­rootbeersoup

­­rootbeersoup
  • ­

• 14,437 posts
  • Joined Oct 02, 2006
  • 2,872 rep

Shut the fuck up and smoke a blunt. :P

Using marijuana has been proven to increase your risk of getting high
  • Doctor of Pepper likes this

Ritz

Ritz
  • I am the motherfucking best- Mike Dirnt.

• 12,149 posts
  • Joined Mar 27, 2012
  • 7,542 rep

Scored some for the weekend. :happy:

Advertising

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 14,022 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,954 rep

The truth is, you’re a lot of things to a lot of people – you’re interesting like that. You can create a profile online and still be kind of different in person. You can be someone to look up to and know what it feels like to get rejected. You can be righteous in your decisions and still slip up and make mistakes.

But, with so many versions of yourself, it’s easy to forget the one thing that keeps you real – and it isn’t what everyone thinks – it’s the pure-grade, original first edition of yourself.

The point is, when you reach the moment where you have to ask yourself, who am I really? Press pause. Hit reset. And remember, you’re #AboveTheInfluence.

I know this is all sarcastic, but tbh... I don't think it's funny. I'm currently dealing with someone really close to me trying to get away from smoking marihuana on a daily basis, because it totally fucked up his life. He's about to lose his driver's licence, lost all his friends, more or less lost contact to his family. The only thing he still has is his job and if he continues like this, this will probably be not for long either. So in fact, everything you said is true. He's not the person he used to be anymore, his personality changed completely and it makes me sad.

People always take marihuana so lightly, but what they forget is that it is a drug and it can have really bad effects on your life and the people close to you.

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 20,492 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,500 rep

i just broke my only pipe. UGHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING

Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy
  • I FEEL MY SOUL ON FIRE

• 8,585 posts
  • Joined Aug 18, 2010
  • 3,536 rep

i haven't smoked in ages. as soon as finals are over, let me tell you... i am getting high as hell.

• Ritz likes this

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Mary Poopins

• 20,393 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 3,856 rep
We're actually that high that we're watching some documentary thing about space and it's actually exciting.
I feel like I'm back in school.
  • Cath likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users