Margo 39 smooth

Marijuana

Margo 39 smooth

Nah, what's the harm in asking "what would you guys do if I tried weed?". I just want to know what they'd think, it's not like I'm announcing that I'm going to try it. They haven't told me that they don't want me doing it by the way, just that it's not smart to do. I've ask similar things before, wasn't a problem at all.

Oh I know it's not at all hard to get it (although none of those guys are my friends, but my friends know enough people directly who use). Besides, in a half year I can buy it legally in shops anyway :lol:

Oh well in that case just wait the half a year!

Katarina.

I never tried it. There are times when I'm curious and I want to try it, but so far I never actually went to a shop to buy it or so. And there are times when I say to myself I never want to try it.

Since I'm 18 I can actually buy it legally, but Idk.. Not now, maybe sometime later :lol:

Kaddi.

I never tried it. There are times when I'm curious and I want to try it, but so far I never actually went to a shop to buy it or so. And there are times when I say to myself I never want to try it.

Since I'm 18 I can actually buy it legally, but Idk.. Not now, maybe sometime later :lol:

This is so the Netherlands. :lol:;)

blitzkriegdeb

Me and my friends ripped a great fishbowl a few weeks ago with an apple bong in my bedroom. I much prefer smoking out of a bowl or smoking joints/blunts normally.

Also, smoking 2 hours before you have to go to work is a bad idea.

klytaemnestra

i've always wanted to get stoned before school.

Margo 39 smooth

I plan on doing that on 4/20 since the rest of my school will be stoned on that day. I've never been high during school before though

HeißblütigerPinguin

How exactly are the rules for marijuana over there (I live close to the border)?

Lena549

I tried smoking weed last weekend at a festival, but I just took about 3 or 4 pulls and felt reeeeeally sleepy afterwards, but thats it.

Mary711

I never tried and I don't think I ever will. I don't like being drunk, so I think I wouldn't like being high either.

I absolutely love the video btw. :lol:

This exactly. Never did it and never will.

-Laura

Never tried it, but I do want to. Haven't really got the chance yet. None of my friends use it and while we've speculated about it more than once, it's never actually happened. I think I'd rather try spacecake/special brownies or something like that than smoking it, haha. I really don't like the sensation of having smokey substances in my mouth (think of the smoke machines you sometimes see in discos, things like that. Or even thick fog), so yeah.

It's almost funny how many guys smoke weed at my school. Seriously a lot of them.

I'm gonna ask my parents what they'd think if I tried it. I know their thoughts on them (drugs are bad, don't try them, it's stupid, and my dad says that the one or two times he tried it he found it very unimpressive), but I don't know what they'd think of me trying it.

I made space brownies a few weeks ago with some friends, I don't know if we did something wrong but it was disgusting, I really couldn't eat that without gagging!

I asked my parents what they'd think of me smoking weed, and they were like "If you don't do it too much it's ok, we smoke weed too" I was so shocked haha, I can't imagine my parents smoking weed.

I would totally fall asleep then, I always feel sleepy when I'm stoned.

Katarina.

How exactly are the rules for marijuana over there (I live close to the border)?

You have to be at least 18 years old to by marijuana in a coffeeshop, and I read you can't buy more than 5 grams a day.

Kaddi.

I'm actually kinda surprised about how many of you guys smoke pot "regularly".

Margo 39 smooth

I was surprised there wasn't a thread for pot here already

You have to be at least 18 years old to by marijuana in a coffeeshop, and I read you can't buy more than 5 grams a day.

5 grams is a lot :ermm: well it least in America it is haha

Kaddi.

I was surprised there wasn't a thread for pot here already

I'm just wondering... maybe the attitude towards smoking pot is a little different in the US. Where I live, it still is a pretty "bad" thing to do and not that many people do it. And if they do it, they do it like once or twice and then stop. But only a very few people do it on a regular basis. When you guys talk about it, it almost sounds like drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, like something really common.

• Like 1

Margo 39 smooth

I'm just wondering... maybe the attitude towards smoking pot is a little different in the US. Where I live, it still is a pretty "bad" thing to do and not that many people do it. And if they do it, they do it like once or twice and then stop. But only a very few people do it on a regular basis. When you guys talk about it, it almost sounds like drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, like something really common.

I'm not gonna speak for the rest of the US, but where I live its almost as common as drinking or smoking. It's still illegal but its really not a big deal. We talk about it like its completely normal. Even people who don't do it don't think its that bad. Now if you go to a place like San Fransisco its all over the place. Pot is more than normal over there lol

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

You can also semi-legally (how do you translate "gedoogd"?) have up to five marijana plants without being prosecuted most of the time. It's officially forbidden by law, but most of the time that particular law isn't enforced.

More of an addition to Katarina's post than a reply.

Metanoia

It's the same around my area. So maybe it's some german thing, that it isn't really common around here either. I never tried it and neither do I intend to.

fiercecircus

Pot is... ehh. Not so big of a deal. I've smoked a bunch of times and sometimes it's been totally boring and i've wondered what the big deal is... and sometimes i've sat around and giggled at cartoons all night. At this point it's been 4 or 5 years since i've smoked weed. At one point i was smoking probably once a week to two weeks (was hanging around this stupid band full of potheads. It's all their fault. We got baked in the van before every show. And after every show. And in the middle of every show. etc...)

For all the times i've smoked, i've NEVER had to buy. Don't own any paraphernalia. Most potheads are more than happy to share. I'm not a huge fan of smoking in the first place (it tastes gross and makes me cough) but if it is good weed it's not bad.

Drinking is okay, but you can get into WAY more trouble drinking than you can smoking pot. Never, ever drink too much. OK you all probably will at some point- it sucks. Horrible headaches, horrible nausea and vomiting, all around feeling terrible. But, i've had great times drinking too. Just don't overdo it. Test your limits slowly. I took a long time off drinking because as i got older the hangovers got worse and worse... now i barely drink. When we go out, i have exactly ONE drink. And it's usually some craft beer because i actually enjoy the taste. There's this one bar/restaurant i really like to go to because they have awesome food- and a billion beers on tap- weird belgian ones, microbrews from here in new england, etc. I really do love beer- not like bud lite, but good beer... like Bass or Long Trail, or Sierra Nevada...

The other thing that turns me off drinking is the fucking calories. Christ, drinking is terrible for you. They don't call it a beer belly for nothing.

So that is my 2 cents. Both are ok, just don't overdo it.

And i've never tried anything harder. No acid because supposedly it is hard to find around here, no shrooms because they make you puke (and i avoid puking at all costs.) Plus i have this weird depressive/anxiety personality and i'm afraid i would lose my mind on it.

• Like 1

Hermione

Cigarettes may be unhealthy and addictive, and yes I acknowledge that, and yes I am glad I quit. But to say they are not pleasurable is just bullshit. Anyone who says cigarettes do not produce a pleasant effect has never had one or a few.

Okay, so they do produce a pleasant effect :P. In terms of people starting though, it's not like with alcohol or weed where you do it to get a buzz/feel high etc. The "reward" you get to outweigh the negatives is much more subtle than with other drugs, especially as a lot of the pleasant effect comes from satisfying the craving once you're already addicted. I think a lot of smokers would admit that their main reason for starting as a teenager was to fit in with friends or feel cool/grown up, without that element there's not nearly as much of an incentive to start.

Vespertine

Yes, haha, I've noticed that. Where I live it's also something horrible to do. Way worse than smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol. haha

Margo 39 smooth

Pot is... ehh. Not so big of a deal. I've smoked a bunch of times and sometimes it's been totally boring and i've wondered what the big deal is... and sometimes i've sat around and giggled at cartoons all night. At this point it's been 4 or 5 years since i've smoked weed. At one point i was smoking probably once a week to two weeks (was hanging around this stupid band full of potheads. It's all their fault. We got baked in the van before every show. And after every show. And in the middle of every show. etc...)

For all the times i've smoked, i've NEVER had to buy. Don't own any paraphernalia. Most potheads are more than happy to share. I'm not a huge fan of smoking in the first place (it tastes gross and makes me cough) but if it is good weed it's not bad.

Just wondering, if you didn't like it that much why did you used to do it so often? I've never payed either and don't keep paraphernalia or the substance itself in my possession.

Vespertine

Does anybody even think smoking is cool anymore? Seriously, this isn't 1995, people don't walk around thinking smoking is cool. People smoke because they want to.

You say that because you don't know my friends, lol.

insomniaticnimrod

i smoke weed almost every day. smoke with my bf. we both have a problems, like i have anxiety and my bf has adhd...we smoke because it helps take away the symptoms and sufferings of our disorders. it relaxes us, and we just have a fun time, we hardly fight and its just..nice.

gdpony

I'm now considering my mom's offer to smoke a daily joint for my glaucoma. Who knows, maybe it would improve my condition and I won't know until I try.

And about mixing alcohol and weed, my best experiences happened while mixing both. I've had good times just smoking it, but they'll never compare.

pasalaska

Going back to Amsterdam, I love how it's legal to smoke weed in the coffeeshops but lighting up a cigarette is a no-no :lol:

What an awesome city. Loved it there, and not just because of the weed.

We were sitting outside a coffeeshop all dazed, and this group of tourists walked by, and we just started giggling at each other (we all looked glassy-eyed and droopy). Hilarious :lol:

• Like 1