Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
2359 replies to this topic

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep
I couldn't find one here and was a bit surprised, so I'll start one.

Use this thread to talk about weed however you want. Have you tried it? Why or why not. How often? You're favorite way of using it? etc.

I started it freshman year, mainly just to try it out and my friends had been doing it a lot. So yes maybe there was a bit of pressure. I do it as often from 3 times a week to once a month. It really depends. My friends and I have always used a bowl but we've been smoking joints lately just to mix things up. But enough about me lets hear about you guys!
  • Jozinbrejl likes this

Sweet Armataged Chump

Sweet Armataged Chump
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Joined Feb 10, 2011
  • 627 rep

POPULAR

Awesome thread. No I haven't tried it but I will in the future. The Gravity Bong

• Margo 39 smooth, Homero, I_am_minority and 11 others like this

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Tear down the wall!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,442 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 1,894 rep
We used to have a drug thread in the old general chat, not sure if there's a new one though.

I've never tried it and dont plan to either. I dont want to deal with the health risks and I couldn't be assed to spend my money on it.
  • MrsBillieJoe95 likes this

Just Kate

Just Kate
  • SNAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,633 posts
  • Joined Jan 20, 2010
  • 381 rep
aaaahhh yum yum yum!

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

Awesome thread. No I haven't tried it but I will in the future. The Gravity Bong

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-1ibZOJzk&feature=related

Hahaha one time my friends were wondering how to make a gravity bong and I was just like "guys, I got this" and pulled up that video and they loved it.

We used to have a drug thread in the old general chat, not sure if there's a new one though.

I've never tried it and dont plan to either. I dont want to deal with the health risks and I couldn't be assed to spend my money on it.

If your worried about health risks then I assume you don't drink or smoke cigarettes either?

Edited by pasalaska, 11 September 2011 - 11:59 AM.
quoting videos bad

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • what is edd may never die

• 15,113 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,085 rep
joints are the way forward, man. i'm never mixing weed with alcohol, though, i did it once a few weeks ago and had a massive panic attack. not fun.

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

joints are the way forward, man. i'm never mixing weed with alcohol, though, i did it once a few weeks ago and had a massive panic attack. not fun.

Ya I've seen people who were twisted like that and it did not look fun

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Tear down the wall!

• 17,442 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 1,894 rep

If your worried about health risks then I assume you don't drink or smoke cigarettes either?

Never touched cigarettes and never will. I tried drinking once and I hated it. Never again.

Ashley!

Ashley!
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,707 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2011
  • 1,093 rep
oh goodness, I was a big pothead for a while. My boyfriend and I used to smoke with his 60 year old hippy neighbor. Good times, good times. :happy:

(and I just noticed this was my 420th post how fitting)
  • EJN likes this

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

oh goodness, I was a big pothead for a while. My boyfriend and I used to smoke with his 60 year old hippy neighbor. Good times, good times. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

(and I just noticed this was my 420th post how fitting)

:lol: I've always wanted to smoke with an adult

Ashley!

Ashley!
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,707 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2011
  • 1,093 rep

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... I've always wanted to smoke with an adult

Its pretty awesome, he was a professional wrestler, so we would watch his old videos and get stoned off our asses.

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

Its pretty awesome, he was a professional wrestler, so we would watch his old videos and get stoned off our asses.

Amazing :p

Just Kate

Just Kate
  • SNAFU

• 6,633 posts
  • Joined Jan 20, 2010
  • 381 rep
i once gotten so high that i had some hallucinations. that's what my friends told me after lol. i still think that the dude chasing me and trying to beat me up for no reason was real :D

Ashley!

Ashley!
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,707 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2011
  • 1,093 rep
lol I once told my boyfriend "now I know why hippies dance", because my arms felt so light and I was moving them in really weird ways. :D
  • Rumpelstiltskin likes this

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

• 12,984 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,189 rep
I've never tried it. I really don't have any interest in it whatsoever. Nothing against it in any way, I just don't care about it.

Advertising

Lindsay

Lindsay
  • Tittysprinkles

• 5,776 posts
  • Joined Mar 08, 2010
  • 3,811 rep
I went through a point in my life where I really wanted to try it, but now I'm glad I didn't. I watched my [ex] best friend start with weed, then move on to acid, which led to cocaine, and then eventually herion. I don't want to go down that path, nor deal with people who do that shit. It really changes a person, whether they realize it or not. So no, I don't smoke weed, and I never plan to.

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 13,630 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,755 rep
I never tried and I don't think I ever will. I don't like being drunk, so I think I wouldn't like being high either.

I absolutely love the video btw. :lol:

Vesper

Vesper
  • Sand Snake

• 17,856 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,521 rep

Never touched cigarettes and never will. I tried drinking once and I hated it. Never again.

Really? Wow. I could never do that. I respect your choice and that's a very strong stance to have in the modern world...

I went through a point in my life where I really wanted to try it, but now I'm glad I didn't. I watched my [ex] best friend start with weed, then move on to acid, which led to cocaine, and then eventually herion. I don't want to go down that path, nor deal with people who do that shit. It really changes a person, whether they realize it or not. So no, I don't smoke weed, and I never plan to.

Yeah there are lots of people who think it's a gateway drug but in a twisted sort of way I think it's like that because it's been dubbed a gateway drug and therefore people think that if they try weed then they can go on to do other stuff... :/

Does it give anyone else the munchies though?

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

\
Yeah there are lots of people who think it's a gateway drug but in a twisted sort of way I think it's like that because it's been dubbed a gateway drug and therefore people think that if they try weed then they can go on to do other stuff... :/

Does it give anyone else the munchies though?

Pot isn't a gateway drug. Its that persons choice to try other things and think they can handle it. Pot doesn't make you do anything its your own judgment.

I get major munchies. It was quite perfect the other day I came high to a dinner party that I knew was gonna be boring and it was like a sushi buffet restaurant and man I attacked that shit.

lol I once told my boyfriend "now I know why hippies dance", because my arms felt so light and I was moving them in really weird ways. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

haha sometimes I just casually dance when I'm high
  • Brigister likes this

Malleus

Malleus
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,960 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2010
  • 1,506 rep

Weed is in no way a gateway drug more than milk is a gateway drink to becoming an alcoholic. What happened to your friend sucks and I wish people like that the absolute best, but if you don't have the common sense to not use harder drugs than acid you shouldn't be using recreational drugs in the first place. It's not the substances fault, it's the addictive personalities and insecurities of the users, that's why weed gets such a bad wrap around here.

But this sounds like a neat thread. I'm a pretty huge pothead, so I can see myself being in here a lot. :D My favorite thing to do when high is just walk around with some friends or something. The other night I was with a friend and I had just finished smoking and the sky was like melting into this beautiful orange and red color and we just stopped and looked at it. It was amazing, it felt like time was standing still. She took a picture of it it looked that great.
  • Brigister likes this

Yussef

Yussef
  • love infinitely

• 17,343 posts
  • Joined Jun 22, 2006
  • 4,602 rep

POPULAR

Marijuana is good. I like marijuana.
  • Hayley, johndorkian, germackpaccone and 3 others like this

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

But this sounds like a neat thread. I'm a pretty huge pothead, so I can see myself being in here a lot. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... My favorite thing to do when high is just walk around with some friends or something. The other night I was with a friend and I had just finished smoking and the sky was like melting into this beautiful orange and red color and we just stopped and looked at it. It was amazing, it felt like time was standing still. She took a picture of it it looked that great.

Once I was in the car with my parents on the way to some party and pretty stoned. I couldn't stop talking about how great the sky looked (I guess cause a storm had just passed or something) and they were just like "shut the fuck up about the sky already its not that cool!" lol

Malleus

Malleus
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,960 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2010
  • 1,506 rep

Once I was in the car with my parents on the way to some party and pretty stoned. I couldn't stop talking about how great the sky looked (I guess cause a storm had just passed or something) and they were just like "shut the fuck up about the sky already its not that cool!" lol

Hahaha, the sky is always cool when you're high. It wasn't even me being high that had influenced the sky that night, it just looked naturally beautiful and about 10 times that to me. When I was on shrooms, the sky was all yellow and looked like stained glass from a church. Cool shit.

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

Hahaha, the sky is always cool when you're high. It wasn't even me being high that had influenced the sky that night, it just looked naturally beautiful and about 10 times that to me. When I was on shrooms, the sky was all yellow and looked like stained glass from a church. Cool shit.

How does shrooms compare to weed? I've always wondered... I mean I'm sure its a way bigger trip but

Malleus

Malleus
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,960 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2010
  • 1,506 rep

How does shrooms compare to weed? I've always wondered... I mean I'm sure its a way bigger trip but

Weed is a lot more relaxed and easygoing. Shrooms are a relatively strong hallucinogen so it's a lot different than weed. Things just are weird and you see colors and things that aren't really there. I've found the body high is a lot more intense also. I prefer marijuana just for the sake that it's not as scary and the risks are far fewer. Shrooms are probably the best hallucinogen if you're into that stuff though, in my opinion, because it's a lot easier to realize that what you're experiencing is false and it's harder to pull yourself out of that with acid or DMT or something.

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

Weed is a lot more relaxed and easygoing. Shrooms are a relatively strong hallucinogen so it's a lot different than weed. Things just are weird and you see colors and things that aren't really there. I've found the body high is a lot more intense also. I prefer marijuana just for the sake that it's not as scary and the risks are far fewer. Shrooms are probably the best hallucinogen if you're into that stuff though, in my opinion, because it's a lot easier to realize that what you're experiencing is false and it's harder to pull yourself out of that with acid or DMT or something.

Ya I'm not into hallucinations that shit scares me. But thanks

pasalaska

pasalaska
  • Dearly Beloved

• 7,721 posts
  • Joined May 01, 2006
  • 2,961 rep
The first time I mixed weed and alcohol (a lot of both) I vomited badly. The second time I mixed weed and alcohol (a lot of both), I fainted.
I have learned my lesson. Do not mix.
  • Australian1diot likes this

Malleus

Malleus
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,960 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2010
  • 1,506 rep
The first time I smoked I was with some friends behind a dollar store and we smoked it out of a bottle. It wasn't the best. Not my favorite method of smoking up, I much prefer joints or blunts.

Margo 39 smooth

Margo 39 smooth
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 92 rep

The first time I smoked I was with some friends behind a dollar store and we smoked it out of a bottle. It wasn't the best. Not my favorite method of smoking up, I much prefer joints or blunts.

I love blunts :) I like bowl too.
I really wanna try a bong but my friends and I keep failing at making one :pinch:

Malleus

Malleus
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,960 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2010
  • 1,506 rep

I love blunts http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... I like bowl too.
I really wanna try a bong but my friends and I keep failing at making one http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

There's hundreds of sites on how to make cheap little bongs out of almost everything imaginable so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users