Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Fitness Support Thread

• Please log in to reply
3993 replies to this topic

#3991 Comrade

Comrade

Razzamataz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,967 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:31 AM

A friend is trying to get me to go to some classes with him, but fuck that. They're great for certain goals, but they're just not for me. Though I am tempted by the Sunday morning yoga.

I've been really struggling to balance my time recently. Work often runs over, so trying to find a way of eeffectively hitting every body part twice a week but keep workouts to less than an hour and a half is tough. It's a fun challenge though.

#3992 Juliette

Juliette

Wanderlust

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2007

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Walked 5 miles this morning then another 4.5 miles with over 800ft elevation in just over an hour this afternoon and my ankle was fine :happy: Progress. I'm actually starting to enjoy walking as exercise but it takes up so much time compared to more intense exercise.

#3993 Kaddi.

Kaddi.

Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,888 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:18 PM

Sports class at uni was pretty cool. I thought it would be some normal aerobic/work out class, but it was one where you had a barbell all the time and had to do exercises with it. My upper arms are gonna kill me tomorrow, but I think it's a good idea to go there regularly in order to build up some muscle since I dont go to the gym.

• Cath likes this

#3994 .Holly

.Holly

Dominated Love Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts
  • Joined Apr 01, 2009

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

I'm running my 10k on Sunday (actually 10.5) and I'm a bit nervous. I haven't run for nearly 2 weeks because I had a really sore and twingey calf muscle. It hasn't hurt for a while now, so I'm hoping it will be OK. I hope my fitness is good enough after a 2 week break!
  • Cath likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com