Songs You Wish Were Played LESS

Heather.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk uhm st jimmy and are we the waiting and maybe put in christians inferno and little girl/restless heart syndrome

I love so many of their songs, not too many I can think of :

Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)- especially the last tour, I liked that he did it with an electric guitar live on the other tours. And what's up with the recently added WMUSE ending?! That should remain a separate song

American Eulogy

When I Come Around (never been a big fan of the song, although I will grant that it's better live, especially on Foot in Mouth), Minority (I'd prefer Waiting, if we're going with Warning singles) and The Static Age (Horseshoes and Handgrenades or See the Light would be better).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's sung it at shows from at least AI.

He says it here. (Well, he says "Make sure you're doin' Mike") I think it's from 1995

Minnesota Girl.

Billie only played it twice and it's a good song

Billie only played it twice and it's a good song

Is your sarcasm-o-meter broken? I'd get that looked at if I were you.

Is your sarcasm-o-meter broken? I'd get that looked at if I were you.

I can't tell easily with text.

I don't know what I'm doing in this thread :unsure: I've never been to a Green Day concert, how could I dare to name songs I'd like the band to play less?!?

The only ones I feel like I won't miss in the next tour, are Know Your Enemy,maybe Jesus of Suburbia ( to be replaced with Homecoming), and maybe Brain Stew (for Stuck with Me or Stuart and the Ave)...

But please, don't drop King for a Day/Shout, Minority, Are We The Waiting/ St. Jimmy, Hitchin a Ride...I want to hear them live before I die, I'm sick of watching these songs on youtube! :pinch:

Restless Heart Syndrome. Never play that again and I will be a happy bunny

He says it here. (Well, he says "Make sure you're doin' Mike") I think it's from 1995

That's great :lol:, must be a long running joke then. I don't think I'd miss WICA that much if they dropped it but I do enjoy how they mess around with the lyrics.

• 2 months later...

boulevard of broken dreams... i feel that it's over played, but i love all green day songs, but if i had to take one out of the usual setlist...

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that East Jesus Nowhere and most 21st CBD songs except for Know your Enemy and iViva La Gloria! are not on the setlist for the next tour.

viva la gloria. it's kinda out of place in a green day concert (i.e. awesome as fuck)

when i come around.

that is all.

NO. That should be played more.

I agree with When I Come Around. I enjoy any song live, but if I had to choose one of the ones they play quite often to drop it'd be that one. It doesn't have any special/fun/awesome traditions attached to it, and it also isn't extra good to go crazy to because it's not that fast. So although I like it, it doesn't have anything that elevates it over any other song for me (except for if Billie sings "I'm having sex with Mike" of course :D). Same goes for Holiday actually. Like it, but no more than I'd like any other song.

when i come around has actually consistently been one of my least favourite green day songs. how it became a single puzzles me.

Archived